2 Feb 2013

Imagine for Essence

Imagine for Essence


‘’Happy Birthday Essence.’’ Justin whispers in your ear hugging you. 
His sweet voice makes you shiver, but a good shiver of course. You smile, a big smile. 
‘’I love you, Ess’’ He says to you when he softly lets you go. 
‘’I love you too, Justin!’’ you say giving him a light kiss.
*Later*
You, your family, friends and of course your boyfriend Justin are all sitting in the living room. It's your 18th Birthday but you told your friends that you don't want a party. Of course, Justin decided to make a surprise and took your parents from Pennsylvania to USA. But gladly he didn't throw up a big party, just a hang-out in your and his house. 

‘’So, ready for presents,sis?’' your best friend asks you.
You sigh. "Guys, seriously, you didn't have to buy me presents, as I already said--*
Your bf cuts you off by putting a box in your hands.
"Girl, not everyday you gonna be 18, so shut it and open my present!" she said.
*after all presents were given exept one*
."Thanks everyone for presents, I love you guys" you smiled to everyone.
"Essence?" You heard a voice that you love so much. You turned around and saw Justin.
"Yes, babe?" You asked.
He took a small black box from his pocket and looked deep in your eyes.
"Essence, my baby girl, we've been dating for longer than a year. Through all this time we had our ups and downs but no matter what, I never stopped loving you."
You're eyes started watering when Justin opened the box and you saw this ring: click here
"Justin?" you stuttered looking into his beautiful eyes.
"It's a promise ring. With it, I promise I will always take care of you, I will always be by your side, I will never make you sad. I love you and I will love you forever" After Justin said that, he slipped the ring on your finger.
"It's... Justin, I.." You couldn't say a word, because you were speechless. You just kissed him with all your force.
Everyone started cheering. When you break from the kiss, you hugged your boyfriend tightly.
"I love you, Justin. You make me the happiest girl in the world" you whispered.
"And I'm the happiest guy, be cause I have you" He said and you guys kissed each other again in front of your family and friends.
___
Sorry if it sucks. I haven't written anything in English for a really long time ;o -Neringa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.