25 Feb 2013

The Greatest Birthday - 4

So far so good! I'm glad to see the increasing number of views and comments you are leaving, thanks everybody! Y'all are amazing! Love!


I couldn't do anything but just lay in bed all day, but it wasn't boring at all because of Justin! He was such an amazing person, it felt like we were friends since ages. I was super comfortable talking to him. He didn't even seem like a celebrity,that too one of the biggest on planet. He was more like the adorable (and hot obviously) down-to-earth boy. I really loved that.


Next day I got up at 6 to get dressed for school. I checked my phone and just 2 minutes back I received a message from my new friend that said, " Last show in the city tonight, grab the 2 passes from the reception in the evening. Hope to see you there " I literally jumped up with happiness. Yet another Bieber show! YAY!


So I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73589320 for school and made my hair into a plait. I ran downstairs and gave mom a peck on the cheek, waved bye to her, and hopped into my car. I drove in so much excitement that I almost bumped into another car! But I was safe, after all.


Just as soon as I parked, I saw Jen getting off her car so I walked with her. "Y/N! Last night, Oh my gosh guess what happened?!" "I cannot wait to hear come on tell me!" I said. She the started off with her fresh campus gossip. I just nodded and pretended I was hearing, even though I had no interest in hearing what so ever!

We went into the class and sat in the third row out of the five rows in total. Right after we sat, in less than a minutes time, Zach came and sat on the bench beside mine. He kept staring at me waiting for a greet, but I totally ignored him. He was supposed to be my boyfriend since 8 months, but we hadn't talked in two weeks. He had gone out of town with his family and didn't bother to call, or even text me. And the best part? He didn't wish me on my birthday either! I was SO PISSED.


Suddenly,he held my hand. I quickly shook his hand off mine and yelled, "What do you want?" He said to me, "Babe I know you are mad at me. Listen, I can explain --" Just then the bell rang and the teacher entered the class. Zach tried to get my attention all through the period, but I didn't say one bit to him. Till half day I somehow tolerated him. But till the lunch, it had become incontrollable.


When I entered the cafeteria, he held my hand and dragged me to an empty spot near the car park. He held my arms tight. "What are you doing Zach?" He loosened on my arms a bit. Our eyes connected, and got glued right there.

Z: I missed you a lot. There wasn't any network at all in the countryside. But I did tell Cassidy to wish you from my side.
Y/N: Your sister hates me and you know that. Why would she wish me anyway?
Z: I'm so sorry. Can I make up somehow?
Y/N: Sorry's enough.

Zach's POV

I leaned forward and we kissed. I was so glad she understood. I really wouldn't have gone around her birthday but it was just so urgent, that I couldn't miss. But anyway, I guess everything was ok now. "I have to tell you so much" she said to me, as she stood in my arms. "Shoot right away" I replied. I put my hand on her shoulder and we walked inside as she told me that she met that Justin Bieber guy and was going for a concert tonight. I didn't really like him, or talking about him, but if she was happy, I was grateful to him.
-

After school you drove home and he said he would pick you up at 7 from your place. You returned home at about 3,and finished your homework till 4:30. Later you went running till 5:30, and hurried back to get dressed.


Your POV

This evening was going to be great. I was so surprised that Zach agreed to go, he doesn't like Biebs at all. But if he was going just for me, he's the greatest boyfriend ever. I drank some iced tea and then picked out my outfit. I'm a hardcore Belieber, I have to look like it. I got all my accessories out and chose the best ones. I absolutely loved my purple jeans so I thought I'd wear them as well. I put my hair into a ponytail and wore a purple ribbon on top of the rubber band. So here -  http://www.polyvore.com/justin_bieber_concert/set?id=73590452
I heard a honk, he was here already! I quickly rushed downstairs, and hopped into the car. "You look flawless, don't you?" He said. I shied away and looked out of the window.


We got off at the hotel, I did for the third time, even the security guard recognised me! Zach held my hand and we walked inside. We headed towards the reception. It was the same lady from last morning. She greeted me with a "Good evening" and handed me the passes, with the backstage passes as well. He drove to the arena where the concert was. We went backstage with our passes to meet Justin.

He was in the dressing room. I think he had told Kenny, and so he let us go inside. Justin was playing his guitar. He stopped when he felt the door opened, and turned around.


-Kudrat

7 comments:

  1. OMG ahhhh ur so good I haven't had Internet for 2 weeks so I finally caught up and man ur stories are incredible!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg. it's excitinggggggggg. continue??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB this was so good
    You are such a great writer and I really love your chapters
    Your story is just so incredible♥
    I wanna see some Drama
    Post Soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz post soon
    I love your writing
    I just love everything.....you are just so good at writing stories
    Love You
    ~Nady♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please MORE!! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! <3
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! <3 Please write the net chapter as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.