26 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 27.

Hello there! I haven't posted in a few days.. again... sorry! But that means that you guys will get one tomorrow okay? And because this chapter is really a cliff-hanger... I hope you guys like what I write, leave some comments okay? I'm writing another story too, but I'm writing different because it's easier for me, you'll see! This chapter's real short, sorry again... Well Here's Chapter 27:



*YOUR P.O.V.*



I couldn't believe that I was standing in front of this. It was a beautiful log cabin, with christmas lights set up and covered in snow. It was beautiful and it looked like this:



YN: Justin, this-this is amazing!

He smiled at me. I was shivering and I stuttered a little.

JB: Come on, let's go inside.

We started walking inside and the interior of the cabin was even more beautiful than the outside. there was a fireplace lit and a table sitting next to it with rose petals all over the room.

YN: Justin, how'd you do all this?
JB: I had a little help from some people, I had them set up everything, but I designed this. Isn't it amazing? My family built this cabin, and I used to come here all the time with them to play in the snow when I was younger.
YN: I love it!

Justin took my hand and led me to the table and pulled out my chair. I sat down and someone came out with a dinner. They had lobster in there hands. It was amazing but all so expensive. We started to eat and talk.

JB: Do you think that if you're truly in love with someone, you can ask them to marry you even though you haven't been together for a long time?

I felt something inside me. Was he already talking about marriage? Oh my, I sat back and thought for a minute.

YN: Well, i'd say, if you really truly love them, it doesn't matter when or where you ask them.
JB: Oh okay.

We finished up eating and the waiter came out to take our dishes.
Justin stood up and walked over to me.

JB: Would you like to dance?
YN: That'd be great.

A guitarist came out and sat down. I gave Justin a confused look. He started playing and I immediately recognized the tune.

JB: Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend when she's around he feels nothing but joy.

I started to smile and I couldn't stop myself. I can't believe he was singing to me. He had his hands around my waist and my hands were around his neck. He kept on singing and when he finished the song, he pulled back and dug in his pocket for something. I looked at him, kind of worried that he was going to purpose. He pulled out a tiny box and opened it. In the box was a ring that looked like this:




I sat there in awe. I had tears in my eyes as Justin put it on my finger.

JB: Now, I'm not proposing to you.... yet. But I wanted to get you this to show how much I love and care about you. you're the only person that I want to be with, for the rest of my life. I can't imagine it without you. Promise you'll be mine until I propose to you?

I choked up and couldn't fine any words. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. I never wanted to let go. What he said made me want to just get married right now. We stood there and swayed back and forth. After awhile, we started to head back to the car. Hand-in-hand, me and Justin looked perfect together. I walked through the snow, imagining our wedding. It would be so perfect. I just wanted him to be my everything, my only thing. We got in the car and drove off. He had one hand on the wheel and the other intertwined with mine. I couldn't stop smiling.

YN: Justin, tonight's been absolutely amazing, I love you so much. I honestly can't wait until we actually get married. I probably sound crazy, but I just want that day to be here already.

He looked over to me and smiled. He didn't seem to take his eyes off of me. I leaned in to kiss him and we did. But that's the last thing I did before it happened... I saw my life flash before my eyes when I turned my head to the road and everything went black.......





Did ya like it?! Well leave some comments and let me know that you're reading... 10 comments before tomorrow? Let's see...


-Tatyana.

14 comments:

  1. OMB!!!!
    That was soo good
    you write really good stories and plz post soon
    love you <3
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I think they meet with an accident
    bye love you
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB I also think they meet with an accident ♥
    This was so amazing
    You posted after a long time
    You are such a great writer♥
    Plz post soon ♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    PS: PLZ POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Those Three Little Words by Tatyana K
      This is the only story I am reading along with The Greatest Birthday. ♥

      Delete
    2. Well thanks for reading Karen! It's nice to know that you like it! xx

      Delete
  4. I loved this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this story soo much ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. This chapter was amazing<3 Please MORE!:)
    Im kind of nervous though i hope we (haha) r both ok...
    ~ Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post soon! the story is great! you should have like 100+ chapters! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. More please!!! It's wonderful! Omg

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I didn't see tha coming!¡!¡! o_O keep writing baby

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more plzz!!!!! <3 XX

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.