21 Feb 2013

Request for Sien and Cecilia

Hope you like it x


Name: Sien

Nationality (home country): Belgium

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brown

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): 1st child

Story:

A cramp in my stomach made me shot up from my laying position. Everything around me was black. I clutched my arms tight around my stomach.
“Sien, what’s going on?”
Justin sat up next to me, his groggy voice underlining the deep sleep we both had been in.
“Contractions”
I moaned out in pain bending forward to ease the pain. Justin’s hand rubbed my back gently while the contraction was going on. As it stopped I dropped back in to the pillow.
“Uhm baby.. Sien.. uhm..”
Justin trailed of. He had turned on the light on the nightstand, and was focusing his eyes in between my legs where I had thrown my covers to the side. I looked down to see a huge wet puddle stained on the sheet.
“Shit Justin! My water broke!”
Another contraction took over my body and I crumbled together in pain. As I clutched to my stomach, I could see Justin from the corner of my eye. He was quickly throwing a bunch of stuff in to a bag zipping it close. The contraction stopped and I got up from the bed.
“Here you go sweetheart”
Justin swept me up in his big sweater and a pair of sweats. With the bag over his shoulder he supported me with an arm around my waist. Just when we got to the stairs a new contraction crumbled my stomach together in pain.
“ahhhrg”
I groaned out in frustrations.
“Shh Sien, it’s okay”
Justin rubbed my belly and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. After about half a minute I could stand up straight.
“We need to call the hospital. And our families.”
My mind was running over with thoughts.
“I’ll take care of it. Now you just make it to the car, alright beautiful?”
Justin’s words soothed my busy mind, and we finally got to the car. He helped me buckle up my seatbelt.
“You’re doing perfect baby”
He smiled down at me, connecting our lips for a brief kiss. While he jogged to the other side of the car, I called both our parents letting them know we were on our way to the hospital. When I hung up Justin had already contacted the hospital, and we were on our way.
“Here you go Mrs. Bieber”
The nurse handed me a glass of water, which I gladly took.
“You’re feeling better?”
I nodded to my caring husband. His thumb caressed my hand and I gave him a weak smile.
“Alright Shien, are you ready?”
The doctor looked at me. I turned my head to lock my own brown eyes with Justin’s matching pair.
“I’m ready”
“Great, just push when I tell you to okay?”
I nodded and turned my attention out in nothing. Justin’s hand gave me a tight squeeze.
“I love you Shien”
With those words ringing through my mind, I started giving birth..

“It’s a boy”
A slimy buddle was placed in my arms. The warm salty tears ran down my cheeks as I looked down at the completely silent baby in my arms.
“He’s beautiful”
Justin’s breath tickled over my neck and I nodded in agreement.
“Hi Jason. We’re your mommy and daddy. We promise to love you very much”
I let my fingertips brush over the slight brown hair showing on his scalp.
“We love you Jason Born Bieber”
Justin’s voice was shaky. I looked over my shoulder to see him crying happy tears.
“I love you Justin”
“I love you too Shien. We’re a family now”
A huge grin swept over my face. I looked down at the little boy cradled in my arms. We were a read family now.

THE END






HOPE YOU LIKE IT LOVE

Name: Cecilia

Nationality (home country): Norway

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: brown

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional):

Story:

“I can’t keep on doing this Justin. You’re not just hurting yourself with all this anymore, you are hurting me too.”
Tears welled up in my blue eyes. Yet again I had found my boyfriend bundled up with a lit joint in hand.
“But Cecilia, I love you”
He reached out for me but I stepped back.
“I’m sorry Justin. I’m afraid that isn’t enough anymore”
He tried getting up from his sitting position, but the weed was making his world spin and he couldn’t keep balance. I shook my head at his attempt to focus on me.
“I’m done Justin. You need some serious help with all this, but I can’t be that girl waiting for you to do something about it. This is your own fight”
“But Cecilia, baby”
His voice was whining and childish. I shook my head once again.
“Bye Justin”
Turning on my heel I made sure he didn’t hear the sobs escaping me. Quickly I made my way out of his flat. It had been like this for weeks now, every time I got here he was either smoking or drinking. I knew the pressure was a lot, but this was just too much. Wiping the tears from my eyes I soaked in the fresh air. Justin was my love, but I couldn’t keep doing this. He had to change if he wanted us to be..

DING the bell rang as I entered the small coffee shop. It had been 2 months since I ended it with Justin. Since that day he hadn’t been out in public at all, no pictures in magazine, barely any tweets and no calls from him to me at all. I sighted at the thought of him I missed him. Getting to the front desk I ordered my normal coffee and sat down at a table in the back.
After a few minutes the barista came down with my coffee.
“Thank you”
I smiled at her taking the first hot sip. A DING sounded from the door and I looked up. The person entering had his hoodie up facing the ground. Suddenly he looked up, his deep brown eyes meeting mine. I froze in the middle of leading the cup to my lips. Justin. A smile lit up his face and I felt a blush creep over my cheeks as I smiled back, he looked completely different. The bags under his eyes were gone, his eyes weren’t red, his cheeks had a nice rosy color.
“Cecilia, Hi!”
Justin walked up to my table. I got up from my seat and closed my arms around him in an embrace. I fitted perfect in his arms.
“It’s so great to see you”
His voice was warm and he didn’t let go of me as he starred in to my eyes.
“I missed you Justin. You look so much better”
His grin got wider at my words.
“Actually I hoped to meet you here”
He gestured for me to sit down. I got down and he slipped in beside me.
“I have a lot to say, please just listen ok?”
I nodded.
“Alright, Cecilia. I'm not a perfect person. There's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning. I never meant to do those things to you. And I just want you to know. I've found a reason for me to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new. The reason is you. I'm sorry that I hurt you. It's something I must live with everyday. And all the pain I put you through. I wish that I could take it all away. I love you Cecilia, and I hope we could start over”
Tears were brimming my eyes.
“I love you too Justin”
With that I leaned in to him, closing the gap between our lips. He was perfect.
THE END

2 comments:

  1. OMFB i loveeee it :D !!!!! http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mctxmkzoTE1ry46o2.gif asdfghjkl; http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9p1c9Rkj1rsj88k.gif Thank you soooo much ♥

    Sien x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!
    -Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.