24 Feb 2013

Request for Sinead

Hope you like it x


Name: Sinead

Nationality (home country): England

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Brown/Blonde

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): Best friends who turn in to more

Story: (JUSTIN’S POINT OF VIEW)

Her blue eyes shone with laughter as she clutched her stomach. The sweet tones of her beautiful laugh filled the air and I chuckled along. She might be out of my league, but it’s not going to make me stop thinking about her.
“How can you say something like that Justin? You’re crazy”
I shrugged her voice mesmerizing the way her shoulders still shook with laughter. I felt a sudden urge to reach over and tug her hair behind her ear, to look deep into her blue eyes and kiss those plumb lips.
“uh hu, earth to Justin”
She waved her small hand in front of my face, and I turned back to reality.
“Sorry you’re just so beautiful”
I mumbled out regretting my words right away.
“Excuse me, what did you just say?”
She tilted her head, a small wrinkle forming in between her brows. She looked cute.
“Nothing”
“Did you call me beautiful?”
She questioned moving a bit closer to me on the bed where we were sat.
“Might have. But you are sure beautiful Sinead”
She blushed lightly and I smiled, I wish, it was just as easy to admit I had feelings for her. But it wasn’t. I was friend-zoned forever.
“Well you’re not too bad looking yourself Justin”
She sent me a wink and I laughed, she looked too adorable.
“Don’t laugh at me you dick”
She jumped at me causing us both fall over. I quickly got a hold of her hands, flipping us over so I was on top.
“Don’t call me a dick”
She laughed up at me in a huge grin. I leaned closer using my last bit of self-control to not kiss her.
“Apologize or I’ll have to tickle you”
I underlined my words by running my fingertips down her sides, she shrieked.
“Don’t you dare do that Justin!”
“Then you’ll have to apologize darling”
“Never”
Her eyes twinkled up at me.
“You’re telling me to do this Sinead”
I started tickling my fingers down her sides. She shrieked and laughed underneath me wiggling around.
“JUSTIN STOP”
“Then apologize”
“Alright alright, I’m sorry. I’m sorry!!”
I laughed at her and moved over so she could sit up.
“Look what a mess I am now”
She stroked her fingers through her hair.
“I think you are beautiful Sinead. Actually I think you are the most stunning girl in the world. I know you probably don’t feel the same, but I have a huge crush on you”
Her blue eyes connected with mine and she leaned closer.
“Who ever said I didn’t feel the same?”
Her breath tickled over my lips. I smiled and grabbed her waist to pull her close. Our lips intertwined and butterflies erupted through my body. My best friend just became my girlfriend.
THE END

5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.