5 Feb 2013

400000+ Views!?

Tatyana here! I realized that this blogs has over 400,000 views already! That's literally amazing! I know that I wasn't here for a lot of it, but i'd like to thank all of the other admins for how far they've gotten in this blog. It's really an honor to be an admin along with these others. But honestly, I would've never been able to done it without Astrid. Astrid, you're an amazing person and i'd like to thank you a lot for taking the time to pay attention to me for a moment(: It was amazing meeting you, especially because you're from a totally different country! Anyways, I just wanted to say how thankful I am.


On the other note, I wanted to ask you guys a question. I finished writing Those Three Little Words, and I recently started a new story. I've only written a few paragraphs and I don't know if I should continue. It's going to have 1D and Justin in it, but is it okay if Justin doesn't come in for a few chapters? I know that all of you want him in like the first chapter, but I had a really good idea and I just jotted my thoughts down! Just leave some comments on what you think, and I'll be sure to check back soon! Thanks for your support, I love all of you!

(and don't forget to follow me on twitter @alwaysamckenna, and/or e-mail me anytime at ana.mckenna7@live.com , i'll get back to you right away, promise!)


-Tatyana

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't really matter to me wat u do it stories r awsome!¡!¡! ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never ever in my life imagined that this blog would get this big :O And yeah, thanks all to Astrid. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you're all so amazing :) It's not all thanks to me, Neringa started this blog, so in my opinion it's all her success and achievement x I'm so proud to have been a part of this, and I promise I'll write something soon to post on here. But most of all I think it's thanks to all the beautiful people who has been reading this blog from the beginning, and also all the new readers. You're all the reasons this blog is working, so thank you all guys, I love you so much xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is here today because of everyone♥
    All of us play an important role and we all Love each other
    Tatyana so are you gonna post anymore chapters for Those Three Little Words?
    Its cool if you put 1D in the story ♥
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.