22 Feb 2013

Request for Amber

Hope you like it x


Name: Amber

Nationality (home country): England

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: blonde

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): Best friends but both want more.

Story:

A knock on the door interrupted my quiet humming along to the unknown song that was playing on the radio.
“JUST COME IN YOU DORK”
I yelled out, expecting my best friend Justin to walk in.
“What if it hadn’t been me? You could have invited some rapist in?”
I turned from the book on my book and connected my eyes with the brown haired friend of mines.
“Well I knew it wasn’t you didn’t I?”
He smirked walking towards me.
“You’re lucky it was me, now where’s my hug?”
I grinned walking in to his open arms. He wrapped his arms around me and I melted in to his chest.
“Great to see you Amber”
Looking up I returned his wide grin.
“Great to see you too Justin”
We let go of each other and I felt a little hollow. I wish I could always be in his arms. I belonged there.
“Were you up to anything special?”
Justin sat down on my couch making him self comfortable.
“Not really”
I shrugged along with my response. He patted the seat next to him, and I went to sit next to him.
“Come here you little fool”
He pulled me close to his chest, nuzzling his hands in to my hair. I smiled feeling my cheeks redden. Hitting my face in his chest I tried covering my blushing cheeks. He had no idea how I really felt. How bad I wanted him to be mine for real.
“How’s your day been?”
I asked looking up in his beautiful brown eyes. He hummed softly bringing me closer to his chest.
“Alright. Just loads of rehearsals and such things.”
His body heat radiated to mine making me all giddy. The fingertips of his travelled over my exposed arms making goose bumps spread.
“Are you cold babe?”
I shook my head no. You’re doing this to me, can’t you see how much I love you?
“What about you and Selena? Any news?”
His body froze beneath mine as I asked.
“Still not together. Can I tell you something Amber?”
“Of course Justin, that’s why I’m your best friend.”
It hurt to spoke these words.. best friend…
Justin sat up straight so we could face each other on the couch. Cross-legged our brown eyes connected. A little smile tugged on his lips making my heart race.
“There’s this girl”
My heart shattered
“She’s really sweet and funny. We hang out a lot and I really like her. She has the most gorgeous brown eyes and the softest blonde hair. She’s really great and I want to be with her, I just don’t think she has these feelings towards me..”
Justin trailed off fidgeting his fingers around. Taking in a deep breath I cursed myself for the words about to leave my mouth.
“If you are serious Justin, I think you should just ask her out. You are an amazing guy, she would be lucky to go out with you”
“Really?”
His brown eyes sparkled when he turned them up to meet mine.
“Really.”
I smiled at the hope in his eyes. I guess I just wanted him to be happy.
Justin grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers. I looked down at them they fitted perfect together.
“I really like you Amber. And I want us to be more than just friends.”
My head shot up at his words.
“Me?”
He chuckled at my shocked expression
“Yes it is you silly”
I blushed hard.
“Well I would love us to be more than friends then.”
He smiled at my words and bend forward to place a chaste kiss to my lips.
That was the start of a beautiful relationship.
THE END

2 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.