10 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 21


Hello there! Here's chapter 21. This ones like really short, so maybe i'll post tomorrow. Did anybody else watch Justin on SNL last night? I absolutely LOVED IT! It was so hilarious, but when he sang Nothing Like Us, I teared up a bit. But sorry for not posting yesterday, I was at a friends. And I haven't slept in 27 hours, so I think i'll take a nap now before posting the next chapter... Have fun reading!



*YOUR P.O.V.*




When we finally got there and settled, I put all of my bags in Justin's room. I was leaving most of them here when we left tomorrow for his concert in New Orleans. Justin was downstairs waiting for me to get ready so that we could walk around town, and maybe get something to eat. I got out some clothes and put on this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sight-seeing/set?id=69059030. I walked downstairs and Justin greeted me with a smile.

JB: You look great princess.
YN: Thank you Justin, where are we going?
JB: Just walking around town, stop at a café if you'd like.
YN: Sounds like a plan.

I smiled at him and he stood up and walked to me. He grabbed my hand and we headed out the door. We could never go anywhere alone, Kenny and a few other body guards were always with us. We had no privacy outside of hotels, or our houses.  We walked outside and took one of Justin's cars, while Kenny and the rest followed behind in another. At least we had a little privacy like this.

YN: Justin, I hate how we have no privacy at all.

He glanced at me. He was kind of laughing.

JB: I haven't had any privacy for 6 years. It's hard to get used to, but you eventually do. Isn't it weird how there's millions of girls out there who know everything about you?
YN: About me?
JB: Well both of us!
YN: What?
JB: When you didn't know me, didn't you know a lot about me? Like personal stuff?
YN: Oh yeah! People know that about me?
JB: Uh yeah!

He started laughing. I was shocked. It kind of bugged me that they knew stuff like that, but I guess I had to get used to it.

YN: Wow, that might just bug me a bit.
JB: Well you don't have to hide anything!

We both laughed as we pulled into a private parking lot. We got out of the car and waited for Kenny and them so that we could walk. We walked up the street and already, girls were freaking out. I had to lend Justin to them for a few minutes. And then I heard my name getting screamed. I was surprised.

JB:*WHISPERING* I think they like you babe!

We continued our walk down the street. We stopped at a small café on a corner. We sat down and ate salads. After eating, we continued to walk down the street and stopped at a few places. I got tired of walking and my shoes were killing me so we went in a circle and eventually came back to the car.

JB: Where do you wanna go now baby?
YN: Uh, wherever! Today has been a little crazy.

Justin started laughing. Was I being funny? I just joined in and we laughed together as we pulled out of the parking lot. We had nothing to do, and i'd never seen all of LA, so we drove around and Justin showed me everywhere. It was so amazing! I loved big cities. Kenny wasn't following us anymore, because we weren't getting out or anything. We drove around all day and then came home to rest. We walked in the door, we were finally home, and alone. Justin went in the living room and plopped down on the couch.

JB: Oh, it feels great to rest.

I walked in and plopped down next to him. he was laying down and he scooted closer and put his head in my lap. It was only 5:30pm so we had nothing to do yet.

JB: Ya know, you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

I blushed.

YN: Why thank you, and you're the most handsome man i've ever known.

I leaned down and pecked his lips. I started running my fingers through his soft, silky hair.

JB: (YN)? You don't won't get jealous of my OLLG right?

I looked at him confused.

YN: Of course not!

He smiled.

JB: Good, Selena wanted me to stop doing it.

YN: I would never do that, because I know that at the end of the day, I have you all to myself. So you can be with them for a few minutes!

We laughed and laughed. He looked into my eyes and just stared at me.

YN: What?!
JB: You're just so beautiful!

I laughed. I always caught him staring at me. We talked for a while about the most random things.

JB: Our kids are going to be so cute!
YN: What makes you think that I wanna have kids with you?
JB: Who wouldn't want to? I mean come on!

We laughed and I smiled at him.

YN: I wanna have kids when I'm about 24 or 25.
JB: Sounds like a plan!

I laughed. It was already 6:30 and we hadn't eaten dinner. I looked at Justin.

YN: Bieber, what are we having for dinner?
JB: What would you like? I'll cook!

He winked at me. I sat there thinking about what he could make. Usually most people would say spaghetti, but I wanted different.

YN: How about... homemade pizza?!
JB: Homemade? Where you have to make it?
YN: Yeah silly! We can make it together!

I got up and pulled him up from the couch.

YN: Get up lazy!

He sighed and followed me to the kitchen.

I grabbed my iPad on the way and looked up a recipe. He gathered the ingredients while I heated the oven.

JB: So how does this work?
YN: Uhh, we make the dough with the flour and the other things and then we make the sauce, then we put cheese and other toppings on it!

We started making the dough. There was a lot of flour in it, it was kind of messy.

JB: Hey babe, look!

I looked towards him and all I saw was a cloud of white. He threw flour all over me! I grabbed a handful of flour from the bag and threw it at him. We had a humongous flour fight throughout the whole kitchen. When we stopped, we looked around us, at all of the white. Everything was covered with white, Justin and I just laughed. I sat at the counter and couldn't stop laughing. It was funny until we had to clean it up and actually make food. We cleaned most of it up and continued making our pizza. When we finished doing the dishes after we ate, we sat down for awhile and watched TV.

JB: I've never had more fun than i've had with you. You're so amazing!

I blushed and scooted closer to him. I loved him so much and he always made me feel special. It was about 9:00pm now. We laid on the couch together watching Criminal Minds. I got Justin hooked on that show. I fell asleep soon after about midnight and I'm not sure what Justin did. But that night was great. It was amazing to hear his laugh and to make him happy...




Did you like it? Well i'll post again soon. And some of you have asked for my Facebook so i'll post it below this with my twitter and email. Love you, see ya later!(:

-Tatyana


FACEBOOK: facebook.com/mckenna98
~
TWITTER: @alwaysamckenna
~
EMAIL: ana.mckenna7@live.com

13 comments:

  1. FIRST and GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love this story so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love this story so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really good! post the new chapter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Please post everyday i read every night before i go to bed it makes my day:)
    Please MORE!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted the comment above that im replying to ^
      My names Brianna, and i write my own stories and im actually writing a long story with chapters now and i was wondering if i could send u some to see if i can write and post for this blog too. :) please let me know, thank you

      Delete
    2. Hey there Brianna! You can definitely e-mail me them, but I don't exactly know if I can let you be on this blog, I can ask Astrid about it if you'd like! But yeah, definitely e-mail me the stories! I'll get back to you very soon.(: Much Love xx

      Delete
  6. So cute man I now wish he was my boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMB OMB OMB!!! I love this story!! I read youre stories everyday!! I LOVE IT!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, as usual. UPDATE ASAP PLEAASE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was so cute♥
    OMB plz post more
    you are the best writer alive
    Post Soon
    Love Yea♥
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMB!!!!!! I can't wait till the next chapter!
    This chapter was so cute♥
    Loved It!♥ <3
    -Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.