3 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 18


Hey guys! I know that you've been anxious for this chapter so here it is! I'll post again in a few days. I don't have much to do lately so maybe i'll post tomorrow! I've started a new story, and I don't know if it's any good. So i don't know if i'll post it, but i'll think about it(: ANyways have fun reading! Oh and don't forget to follow me on twitter(@alwaysamckenna) and e-mail me your ideas at ana.mckenna7@live.com.




*YOUR P.O.V.*




I woke up on Wednesday morning for school. It was me and Justin's 4 month anniversary. I checked my twitter, replied to some fans, and got ready for school. I was so tired that I wasn't sure if I should have a lazy day or a classy day. I chose classy, because I would regret lazy later in the day. I put on this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/floral_design/set?id=68728810. I loved wearing flip-flops. I walked down stairs and sat down for breakfast. I had to leaving in 15 minutes. My mom made me make my own breakfast usually, but this morning she did. Everyone started acting different. It was probably because everyday, it got closer to me seeing Justin. I was overly excited. It was only about 3 weeks until the award show. A long time, but kept getting shorter everyday.

YM: Morning honey!
YN: Morning mom. You don't have to make very much, i'm not very hungry.
YS: I'll eat it!

She came running out of her room and into the kitchen. She was an early riser, my mom had a schedule for her. I ate a little bacon, and grabbed a granola bar for the car.

YN: Bye guys, love you, see you after school!

They waved bye and I walked out to my car. I got in and turned on the radio. It was I'm Sexy and I Know It. I danced along while driving to school. I pulled into the parking lot and turned off my car. Me and Emily had two spots, we always parked in them, right next to each other. I opened my door and got out, just as Em, pulled into the spot next to me.

EL: Hey hoe! You look nice today.

She got out of her car and walked towards me

YN: So your saying I don't everyday?

We both laughed and walked into school. We had the last 5 hours together. It was nice. We shared lockers too, for more space. We walked to my locker to put our stuff in there and then to Ems locker to grab our books. The first few hours went by pretty fast and then I walked into 4th hour with Emily. Everybody was talking about Justin. I wasn't sure what exactly about, but I'm sure it was him. Probably our anniversary maybe?
~~~
Seventh hour came and everybody seemed anxious to get out of school. More anxious than on a friday. Something was peculiar.

YN: Em, what's going on? Why is everybody so jittery?
EL: I have no clue, it's weird.

We sat in that class and when the bell rang, we were the first out in the hall. Everybody walking down the hall, or at their lockers, turned to look at us.

YN: Emily, this is really awkward.
EL: Just keep walking.

We walked up to my locker and got our stuff and headed towards the doors. I looked down at my phone as we walked outside and towards our cars. I checked a few texts and replied to some.

EL: Uh (YN), you might wanna look up.
YN: What-

I looked up and Justin was leaning against his car, in the parking lot, waiting for me.

YN: OMG!

I started walking faster towards him. I couldn't believe it was him! Is this what everyone was talking about?!

YN: Justin!

He turned his head towards me and got off his car. He smiled hugely and I started running towards him. I ran right up to him and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and didn't let go.

YN: You came
JB: Of course I did baby. I missed you too much.

I looked him in the eyes, and kissed his lips. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he let me. I didn't even care who saw, we made out right there, in the middle of the parking lot. I pulled back when I couldn't breathe any longer and I smiled at him. He set me down when Em walked up to us.

EL: Wow, I really, like really need a boyfriend.

She walked around us.

YN: Don't worry, were saving Niall for you.

We laughed and laughed and Justin grabbed my hand while we walked to his car. I walked over to mine, which wasn't very far.

YN: Should we just meet at my house?
JB: Sure princess.

He smiled and then ducked into his car. I started my car and pulled out of the lot. I couldn't believe he came, it was so awesome! I got to my house and pulled into my driveway as Justin pulled up. I got out and waited for him.

JB: I have another surprise.
YN: Justin, all I need is you!
JB: This is even better.
YN: Doubt it!

We laughed as we walked into my house.

YS: Justin!!!

She ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

JB: Hey sweetie, how are you?
YS: Good!

He set her down and greeted my mom with a hug.

YN: Did you know about this?
YM: Maybe a little..
YN: Mom!

We all laughed and sat to talk.

YN: So can I know my surprise now?
JB: Well you know how it's our anniversary?
YN: Yeah? and?
JB: It's not just about that, but I've been talking to your mom lately and we decided that you could come with me, and travel.
YN: What do you mean? I have school Justin, you know I can't-
JB: That's just it, I'm paying for a tutor for you while were on the road. I just want you to be happy, and with me.

I looked at Justin, then my mom. I had tears in my eyes.

YM: I told him that this would be just fine. I know how you can't stand being away from him.

I got up and hugged my mom.

YM: Thank you so much mom. I'll never be able to repay you.

I let go of her and she just smiled. I glanced at Justin and he was smiling.

JB: Now we'll never be apart. It'll be perfect.

I went to him and hugged him. He kissed my lips and I let him.

JB: Shall we go pack?

I nodded and we walked up stairs. I had to pack like my whole room. Even though I would be buying so many new clothes. Me and Justin went into my room and packed a bunch of stuff. I went through my whole room and even found some old pictures of my dad. I of course, brought them with. I brought the pictures me and Justin took, and all of my other stuff. We sat and packed up until midnight. Justin was spending the night anyways. We were leaving the next day in the afternoon. I fell asleep in his arms that night and it felt so right. I couldn't believe that I was going with him. Everything in life was great.....







So how did you like it? Remember to leave a comment or two and follow me on twitter! I honestly love to hear your guys idea, your my inspiration(:




::TATYANA<3::

15 comments:

  1. This is Honestly Amazing !!! More Please :') Oh And Please Can You Do Me A Favor ? I Really Want An Imagine My name Is Farida Im Really Looking Forward for and imagination thanks !!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Farida! I'll be sure to make you a personal imagine soon(:

      Delete
  2. Its really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!!! please update soon!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story is gr8!!! post soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome story!! please update soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're a great writer! post soon<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. more mORE MORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG Post more!! SOON This story is soo perf!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing!! :D please post soon,i need More! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMB this was so amazing♥
    I think we all need more and plz post soon ♥
    When I come on this site all my worries just go away and it feels amazing♥
    Post Soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like WTB(what the black) like legit u needa be a writer ~Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.