13 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 23


Hello There(; Here's the next chapter! I don't really have much to say lately, nothing big at least. Haha. But I hope you guys don't mind that the chapters have been a little shorter, well they are to me! And I love your comments, keep em coming! Here ya go:




*YOUR P.O.V.*



A few weeks later, I woke up on a thursday morning. I had to wake up at about 6:00am to go get Em from the airport. I sat up in bed and glanced over at Justin. He was still sleeping and I shook his shoulder.

YN: Bieber! Get up! We have to go get Em from the airport in about 15 minutes.

He moaned. He was not the type to wake-up right away and do things. I kept shaking his shoulder until he turned over and looked at me.

YN: Good Morning handsome.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I got out of bed and went over to his side. I grabbed his arm and started pulling him off the bed.

YN: Get up sleepy head!

I pulled him all the way out of bed before he actually stood up and was awake. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him. He started kissing me and I allowed it. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I did the same while we explored each others. We kissed until we were both out of breath.

YN: Justin, we have to leave now!
JB: Leggo!

He grabbed my hand and we headed downstairs and out the door. We were still in our PJ's but I took forever to get ready and so did Justin so we didn't get ready. We drove to the airport to pick up Emily and talked because nothing was on the radio this early.

YN: Soo, are you excited for your performance tonight?
JB: Yeah of course! I'm still wondering who the surprise performer is going to be, it's kind of nerve racking.

I laughed. Usually Justin was never nervous for his performances. We pulled into a parking lot nearby where Emily said she was. I spotted her out of the crowd and gave her directions to the car. She got in and Justin got out to help her with her bags.

YN: Hey! OMG I missed you so freaking much!
EL: I MISSED YOU TOO!

We couldn't really hug but I turned around and we talked the whole way back to his house. When we pulled up to his house, Emily's jaw dropped, like mine when I first got here.

YN: Amazing right?
EL: Amazing?! It's even better!

Justin and I laughed and we got out of the car and helped bringing her bags into the house.

EL: You have an incredible house Justin!
JB: Thanks!

After dropping her bags in the guest room. I ran and hugged her tight.

YN: Oh, I missed you so much!

She squeezed me tight.

EL: We are gonna have the best time tonight!

We laughed and I let Em get to know Justin a little better as we sat and talked for a little bit.

-----------------

About 2 hours before we were supposed to leave, Em and I decided to get ready. We took forever, I mean, we were girls. I always took forever to get ready and Justin hated it. Me and Em wore these dresses: http://www.polyvore.com/red_carpet/set?id=69252989. I was in the blu and Emily in the black and beige. We looked at each other.

YN: Emily, you look amazing!
EL: You look even better!

I smiled and I hugged her. I was glad that I had my best friend here with me. It was about 20 minutes before we were leaving. Emily and I walked down the stairs. Justin was standing at the bottom waiting. He was wearing a handsome suit.

JB: Wow. You look... STUNNING!

I blushed. He was such an amazing boyfriend.

YN: You don't look too bad yourself.

I gave him a little smirk. I was standing in front of him now and I looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I pressed my lips against his and he seemed surprised. I loved kissing him randomly. We stood there as he held me around my waist.

EL: Well...

I could tell that she felt awkward.

YN: Sorry Em, shall we head out now?
JB: LEGGOO!

I laughed at him and we walked out to the car. We had our little posse of bodyguards come along with. Award shows were a lot different then people thought. You went to the award show in private, stayed backstage until the red carpet was ready, then got in a limo and pulled into the red carpet like "you just arrived". I found it quite funny. We were sitting in the car and Kenny was driving.

YN: Em, we have a surprise for you!
EL: What is it?!
YN: You'll see later.
EL: Then why'd you tell me now?!

Justin and I laughed. It was a surprise and it had to stay that way. We sat in the car for about 10 minutes before we arrived at the back doors. We walked in and there were so many people there! I saw so many famous people and I just wanted to run up to them and fangirl. But I had to keep cool. I tried to hide my happiness and just smile.

YN:*WHISPERING* Justin is that- is that RIHANNA?!

My whisper didn't really work so well. It seemed as if people started looking at us.

JB: Let's go talk to her babe.

He smiled at me and we started walking towards her. I couldn't believe that I was meeting RIHANNA! The one and only! We walked up to her and she turned around.

RF: Justin!

She greeted him with a hug and then looked to me and Emily.

RF: And you must be (YN)! I've heard a lot about you!
YN: R- Really?

I blushed. In front of her! It was kind of embarrassing but oh well.

RF: Yeah! you seem like a real nice girl! Gimme a hug!

I hugged her and it was amazing!

YN: Thank you so much! You are really amazing, I love your music by the way!
RF: Thanks girl!

She turned away back to her friends. I couldn't believe that I just met her! We walked around for a little bit and I met so many people! I met Carly Rae Jepsen, and Chris Brown, and Katy Perry, and Beyoncé. They were all so nice! And then there was Selena. As soon as I saw her she glared at me. It was like a death stare but worse. She started walking towards us and I felt extremely nervous.

SG: JUSTIN!

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he just stood there.

SG: I missed you so much!
JB: Sel, what are you doing?

SG: I just wanted to say sorry for everything I did. I was being a real bitch and I wanted to apologize for it all.

I couldn't believe this. What the hell was she doing?! Then I watched her as she turned my way.

SG: And (YN), I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you. I really didn't mean it. I know you hate me but I hope we can change things, for the better.

I couldn't tell if she was serious or not. I was so confused. Was she trying to get Justin back and push me out of the picture or what?

YN: It's fine. Let's be... friends!
SG: YAY!

She hugged me tight and then let go. Justin got a really confused look on his face.

SG: I have to go but i'll see you guys later!

She walked away and Justin looked at me.

JB: Why the hell did you forgive her?
YN: Justin I don't want any problems with her, I thought it was the right thing to do. Don't you?
JB: I guess, I just don't want her to turn on you. Promise not to get to close?
YN: As long as you don't!

We laughed and I leaned in for a kiss. Just as our lips were about to touch, Emily gasped. I looked over and her surprise was standing right across the room...






Did ya like it? I'll be posting in a few days again, so it won't be a very long wait! If you need anything remember to e-mail me or tweet me. I love hearing from you guys, not only in the comments, you guys are so amazing! See ya later, much love<3 xx

-Tatyana

7 comments:

  1. Man I hate when u have to wait a bit for the good part but I guess that's how it stays a mystery!¡!¡! Lolz ~Tatiana M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Im nervous about what Selena is trying to do...... :/ haha
    PLEASE MORE!!! :D
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, i hope Selena mean what she says! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.Omg what's the surprise? Asdfghjklqwer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tatiana I really hate it when we have to wait but that good.
    Im really curious of what Selena is gonna do.
    I think Emily is going to Meet 1D
    Well it was a awesome chapter♥
    Post Soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxo
    Happy Valentine Day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMB!
    I cant wait for the next chapter!
    I read this last night but I never got a chance to comment
    so I am commenting now
    anyway it was awesome and
    I really want to know what Emily's surprise is I think it is 1D just like Karen said
    Plz post soon plz
    Love ya
    ~Nady ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this story ! I'm soo ecuted to read the next part ! X

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.