23 Feb 2013

Request for Khloe

Hope you are liking the requests so far. Sorry if it will take some time, I have a lot to do. But I PROMISE it will be posted sooner or later x


Name: Khloe

Nationality (home country): England

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Brown

Boy (Most probably want Justin, but you can choose another guy): Justin

Idea to plot (optional): Best friends but both want more combined with loosing virginity.

Story:
The swaying bodies around me were getting closer and closer. Alcohol in my blood combined with the loud music and fuzzy light made my head spin around. I had lost my friends in the crowd, so without telling anyone I pushed my way through the dancing bodies. Making my way to outside I finally soaked in the fresh.
“Khloe, I saw you leaving the party. You’re alright?”
My best friend, the party holder Justin, was by my side. Before I could put a word out there he wrapped his toned arm around my waist.
“I got all worried baby.”
I giggled at his drunk statement.
“Relax Justin. Everything’s fine, I just needed some fresh air.”
Grinning widely up at him I got soaked in to his deep brown orbs.
“Do you know how beautiful you are Khloe? I love your blue eyes and your soft brown hair and your contagious smile and..”
I interrupted him by slapping his chest playfully.
“Shut up Justin”
A blush was creeping over my cheeks. Justin was my best friend, but might be quite much in love with him.
“Why should I stop Khloe? I’m serious?”
He grabbed both my cheeks with his soft hands turning my face up to meet his.
“I’m in love with you”
His words made my hands shake lightly and a big smile creep over my lips
“You’re drunk Justin”
I looked at the ground, expecting him to burst out laughing. Instead I felt his arms tug around my waist. Looking up in his eyes I saw how he was smiling like a maniac. Without more words he bent forward pressing his lips to mine. Without thinking I moved my lips and tongue along, it was like a dance for two soul-mates. We both pulled away gasping for air.
“Come on”
Justin pulled me along by my hand. My whole body was erupting in happy butterflies as we made our way to his apartment.

His hands searched down my stomach tugging at the hem of my shirt. I broke our kiss letting him slip the shirt over my head.
“You’re so beautiful”
Justin gasped out before connecting his lips with my neck. Sucking and nibbling he made his way over my collarbones, soon cupping my breasts in his hands. I moaned out slightly bucking my hips in to his. Justin removed his lips from my skin to quickly undress him self. I watched in disbelief hos his structured body moved closer to mine. Biting my lip I let him unbutton my jeans. He helped me undress before lying down on the bed together.
“Uhm Justin. I am a virgin”
Justin just smiled at my words before leaving a chaste kiss to my lips.
“Do you want me to be your first honey?”
I nodded in the dark, it was the only thing I wanted. Justin grabbed a condom rolling it onto his big length. Positioning himself in front of my entrance he leaned over me.
“Will you be my girlfriend Khloe?”
“It would be a pleasure”
I smiled in to his eyes as he slowly thrusted in to me. Pain shot through my body, and he stopped to let me get comfortable. With a bit of moving I felt a sudden pleasure roaming through my lower region.
“Go”
And with that Justin started slowly, passionating making love to me. He took my virginity and became my boyfriend.
THE END

2 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.