18 Feb 2013

Last words...


First of all as you already saw I made a poll asking if you'd like to read 1D story. More than 50% answered 'No'. So that means I won't do a 1D story even tho I really wanted, because I missed writting in english...yeah...
Second, I'm not a Belieber as you all are so I'm not really into writting something with Justin in it. 
So to sum up everything I said I won't post anything in this blog anymore or in other words - I'm leaving this blog. I may be the one who started this blog but other writers were the ones who kept it updated everyday. Even if I wanted to write something with One Direction (yes, I'm a Directioner, but I like Justin's music too) It'd be wrong, because this blog is dedicated for Justin and you wouldn't wan to see 1D fanfics in JB's blog, right? Right. So as hard as it is for me, I probably will never write here anything anymore. :/
By the way, follow ne on Twitter and whenever you feel bored, tweet me @FlirtyDirection :) x BYE.

2 comments:

  1. i wanted to read 1D story :( it's sad that you are leaving x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a directioner too..!! please don't leave this blog..and please post a 1D story..! i'm sure once all the readers who read all your guys' posts will love it... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.