17 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 25


Hey Ladies! Here's the next chapter! I don't have very much to say.. But about the personal imagines... If I didn't get to yours before, I decided that the first five people to comment on this story with there name, age and where there from will get one. ONLY 5. Unless I want to do an extra. So don't forget to comment. And if you have any preferences of what you want to happen in any of my stories, please tell me! I love to hear! Well here you go:



*YOUR P.O.V.*



I got up and ran to our bedroom door. I locked it and stood there leaning against the wall. I didn't want to see him right now. I could hear his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs vastly. I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around them. Justin started knocking on the door.

JB: (YN)? Please talk to me, I need to explain.

I sat there without saying anything for a few minutes.

YN: Justin I don't want to see you right now.

JB: Then, please, just listen to what I have to say. I seriously didn't know that Sel was going to be singing with me. You know this, I had no idea! I didn't want this to happen. I couldn't just push her off of me in front of millions of people and embarrass her. I just can't. (YN), i understand if you don't forgive me. But I will wait for you until you aren't mad. For the rest of my life.

It got quiet. I heard him slide down the wall and sit down. Just as I was. I didn't know how to reply to him. I just spoke whatever came to my mind.

YN: Justin, I understand. It was dumb of me to just leave. But seeing another girl, especially your ex, all over you, really bugs me. I can't stand it. I'm not mad at you, I just feel betrayed by her.

We sat in silence while I could tell he was processing my words in his head. I could hear in his voice that he was scared and confused and hurt. I stood up and opened the door. He looked up at me and stood up. We stood there, a few feet apart, and stared at each other. I stared at his beautiful brown eyes. I looked down and tears fell from my eyes and onto the floor. He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. We didn't need nay words. We just knew each others words through our movements. We stood there for a very long time before I spoke again.

YN: Justin, where's Emily?
JB: Oh yeah, she stayed at an after party. She and Niall have a thing now. It's cute!

We laughed and I laid my head back on his chest as we stood there. I looked up at him and kissed his lips. They were so soft, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and explored around as he did the same. We stood there, kissing until we couldn't any longer. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us into the bedroom and he laid me on my back. He leaned down and slowly pecked my lips. We laid there and he started slipping off my nightgown. I was only in my underwear and Justin started to undress him self. He took off his shirt and started kissing my body. He moved from my neck and slowly crept down to my chest, then my stomach, then my underwear. He looked up at me and smiled. He slipped my underwear down my legs and started issuing me. I moaned as he started using his tongue. He slipped his fingers in and I couldn't help myself and I moaned. H kept going and then He pulled away and sat up. He leaned down close to me and whispered in my ear.

JB: Are you sure that you want to do this?
YN: Yes, I want to.

He slipped off his pants and laid down as I sat up and found my way to his penis. I grabbed it and started stroking back and forth. I could hear his heavy breathing. I went faster and he started to moan. I leaned down and put my mouth around it. I started sucking and Justin moaned. I continued as he did. I moved my mouth up to his lips and kissed him. He turned me over so that I was on my back. He reached into his nightstand drawer and grabbed a condom. I put it on him and he started spreading my legs. I gasped as he started to put his penis into me.

JB: Does it hurt?
YN: No it's fine. I'm fine.

He nodded and continued I grabbed the blankets tight as I felt pain. As he slowly went in and out of me, my pain eased and I started feeling pleasure. I moaned as he went faster. He leaned forward and I put my hands on his back. He kept going faster as I moaned. He slowly found his voice and started to speak

JB: I'm going to cum.

I arched my back and he pulled out and chummed on my stomach. I closed my eyes he leaned down and kissed me.

JB: I love you baby.
YN: I love you too.

I looked into his eyes. He smiled at me and we both got up. I walked to the bathroom and started a shower. He walked in the bathroom and stood in the doorway.

JB: Save water, and shower with me.

I glanced at him and smiled. I stepped in the shower and let the water run down my body. I peeked my head out of the curtain and yelled to Justin.

YN: Well, Are you coming or not?
JB: Seriously?
YN: Uh yeah!

He walked into the bathroom and got into the shower with me. I turned to him and got closer. We both stood there, our naked bodies touching, letting the hot water run down our bodies. We both rinsed off and got out of the shower and got dressed. I just put one of justin's big t-shirts on and Justin put some sweats on. He laid down in the bed and I took off my make-up in the bedroom. I walked out of the bathroom and crawled into bed with Justin and cuddled up in his arms. We watched TV for awhile.

JB: Was your first time as great as you thought it'd be?
YN: Even better.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He put his arm around me and I drifted to sleep....






Well, I just went over the story and realized that it was dirty.. Haha.. I'm not really great at writing dirty stories so sorry if it's really bad... And if I made a mistake tell me... Well e-mail me or tweet me!


-Tatyana

14 comments:

  1. Can you post for often please? I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. great.....I'm jay and i live in columbus..... thanx 4 writng the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! post the new chapter noooooow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Felicia, I'm 15 years old and I live in Sweden! :D Btw I loooooove this story!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Itzel, &&im from the US. :) && may i just say i love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the story!!! PLEASE POST SOON I NEED MORE :D
    My name is Brianna and i live in Denver,Colorado in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love this story ! My name is Lisa , I'm 15 years old , And I'm from Canada (;

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMB!!!
    That was awesome!!!!
    I LOVED it!!
    plz post soon plz!!!
    That's all love ya
    ~Nady
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a really cute chapter ♥
    It was awesome
    Plz post soon
    Love Yea ♥
    xoxoxoxox
    My name is Karen I am 14 and I live in Ontario,Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. post more agn...nd my name is shivangi..i'm from india nd i'm 16!!
    <3 ur writings!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved it and it was awesome and my name is Natalie I live in Canada Ontario and I am 16 years old and plz post soon plz Im begging yea love you bye <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.