22 Feb 2013

Those Three Little Words: Chapter 26


Hello there! Sorry about not posting for the past few days. I've been real sick with a cold and a fever. I might have a sinus infection... Anyways here's the next chapter, I hope you guys like it! I'll be posting a few more personal imagines that you requested okay? So be patient. Because I'm also working on another story and I want to make it longer than this one! What do you think? 60 chapter? 80? 100?! LOL I don't know yet. But leave some comments!



*YOUR P.O.V.*



I woke up the next morning and Justin was still sleeping. He had both of his arms wrapped around me and I wanted to get up but I didn't want  him to wakeup. I got up and tiptoed out of the room. As I slowly shut the door, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

EL: (YN)?

I turned around and she stood there scratching her head.

YN: Shhh! We did make up if that's what you mean. Let's go downstairs and talk about this.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat in there.

YN: What did you do last night?
EL: Well I was at a party. Don't worry I didn't drink, but I did get Niall's number! They drove me home last night and Niall put his arm around me!

She started freaking out. I laughed a little. We still had to be quiet because of Justin. I started to try to find something to eat. I decided to make pancakes for Emily and Justin. I made them from scratch and put chocolate chips in them. As soon as I was finishing up the very last pancake, and Em was finishing up the bacon and eggs, Justin walked downstairs.

YN: Good morning sleepy.
JB: I didn't sleep in that much!

I laughed at him and I put the last pancake with the rest and set them on the table. We all sat down and started to eat.

JB: So Emily, what went on last night?

She told him the whole story that she told me and even more as it came back to her memory. I just laughed throughout the whole story. As we all finished up, I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and Justin came to help. I smiled at him and Emily sighed.

EL: Uggh, I want a cute relationship like you guys!
YN: Date Niall!
EL: I can't just simply date him!
JB: Do you want me to call him and ask him to come get you so you guys can spend the day together before you both leave tonight?
EL: YES!

She got really excited and I laughed at her. Justin called Niall and talked to him. He said that he'd be right over. Niall came over and took Emily out to who know's where. Justin and I stayed at home for the day and just had some time to our selves. We had so much to do, but instead, we took naps and watched movies all day.


~~~


A few months later, Thanksgiving went by and I finally got to go home to my mom and visit. Then December came and It was getting close to Christmas. I was excited to spend Christmas in Stratford with Justin's whole family and mine too. It was the 20th of December and we just landed in Stratford. Justin and I had gotten so much closer over the past few months and everybody said we were like a married couple. Christmas Eve was our 6 month anniversary and we wanted to do something special. We arrived at his grandparents house and we stayed there for the night because it was late. We slept in his bed together but Pattie went back to her house with my mom and they stayed there. The next few days went by extremely fast and Christmas Eve came. I woke up and realized that Justin wasn't there. I checked my phone and just as I set it on the side table, Justin walked in with a tray full of breakfast foods. I had a huge smile on my face.

YN: Justin, did you make all of this?
JB: Yes I did. Maybe with a little help from my grandma but ya know!

I laughed at him. He set the tray on my lap and sat next to me. We talked and talked while I ate. We never ran out of things to talk about between us. For New Years, We were going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I finished eating and we brought the tray downstairs and I helped his grandma wash and put the dishes away. She was already planning the dinner for tomorrow. We weren't having it tonight because it was me and justin's anniversary.

JB: Let's go ice skating!
YN: Right now?
JB: Yeah! Just me and you. Right now!
YN: Okay let's go get dressed.

We walked upstairs and I could hear his grandparents talking.

GMA: Wow, they do everything together don't they?
GPA: I don't think he's left her side since he saw her!

I giggled a little and we went to get dressed. I twas true though, we weren't ever not together. I changed into this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/bland_day/set?id=69437930. I grabbed my skates and we walked out side. The arena was near so we just walked. We got there and went immediately into the warm house to get our skates on. We put them on and I wobbled out to the rink.

JB: Woah there!

He grabbed me and tried to balance me. I hadn't skated in a long time so I had to get used to this.

YN: I haven't skated since forever ago! I might need a little help!

He laughed and held me as we walked out to the rink. We started skating and I kept falling and Justin had to help me get back up.

YN: I think I should just sit, i'm so bad at this!
JB: No, here.

He grabbed my hand and took the lead. He helped me gain balance and I got used to being on skates. I could hold myself up after awhile, but I was never as good as Justin. We had the best time while we were there and as the sun set, we decided to leave. While we ere back in the ice shack, Justin started talking about tonight.

JB: I have a surprise for you princess!

YN: Really, Justin I already told you that you've done too much for me. I don't want anything.
JB: But I want to do things for you, your my girl, and I want to make sure your spoiled with love.

I blushed as we walked out of the arena. I slipped a few times and I felt wobbly not being on skates now! I Held Justin's hand tight and we walked back to the house.

JB: You can leave your purse here, you won't be needing it.

I was confused but I left it at his grandmas house. We walked out to his car and got in.

YN: Can I at least know where were going?
JB: That's a surprise too!

I sighed.

JB: Don't worry babe!

I looked at him and he was concentrating on the road. He turned on a back road that didn't even look like one. It was kind of scary and it seemed to get darker with trees surrounding us.

YN: Your not going to kill me right?

I joked around and laughed a little.

JB: No just wait!

I waited a little longer until we stopped. I didn't see anything around me at all. It looked like trees for miles and miles.

YN: Justin where are we?
JB: Put this on.

He handed me a blind fold and helped me put it on. We got of the car and started walking and walking and walking. My feet started to get cold, walking through snow.

YN: Justin, are we almost there yet? I'm cold!
JB: Were almost there honey.

He put his arms around me and I felt more warm. We walked for a few more minutes before we stopped. I couldn't see anything at all. He started undoing my blindfold and my jaw dropped when my eyes fell upon this beautiful sight.....




Did ya like it? Well don't forget to comment. I'll post the next chapter when I get at least.... 15 comments? Yeah 15 comments. Bye Beautiful!(:

-Tatyana

18 comments:

  1. Awww! post soon!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, can't wait for the update xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome...post really really soon..kay??!!
    I'm soooo Loving it!! And damn you're soo good and talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was really goooooood Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good post the next chapter already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be a writer when you grow up! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continue!! And the next story should have 200 chapters !! Haha, no serious , you should make your stories as long as possible (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo good and i would love read ur next story....And Get Well Soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amaaaaaaaazing.I love this story soo much ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please MORE!!! :D I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
    MORE Please!!!!!! <3
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really in love with your story! it is soooo gooood!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with this story! I mean it! post the new chapter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMB!!!
    I LOVED IT!!!
    plz post soon
    I cant wait
    you are awesome
    i loved your writing
    xoxox
    <3 -Nady

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love this story soo much ♡ Pleassse update

    ReplyDelete
  15. When are you making another one please keep updating

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMB plz post fast
    I love this story
    Plz post soon
    Love Yea
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plz update you don't do it much
    bye
    ~Nady

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.