29 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 30: It's Never Too Soon For Love.

NEWS: My new story will be out some time next week, along with the Blurred Perfection Sequel. I've been real busy so sorry for being lazy and not posting. I'm sure my writing will make up for it though. Besides, we all need a break anyways. BTW Twisted will be a shortened story, because it was my first with a trailer. But I will be working on a new story after that.

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I laughed and pressed my lips against his. He pressed his back and I pulled away to turn off the light. I cuddled up next to Justin and he kissed my forehead before we went to bed.

January 29th, 2013

I woke up with a smile spread across my face. I reached my arm over, my eyes still closed, and searched for Justin. But he wasn't there. I opened my eyes slightly and sat up while stretching my arms. I looked around, but still no sign of Justin. He was probably in the guest room with Jazzy and Jaxon.
I got out of bed and went into the guest room right away, but Justin wasn't there and neither was Jazzy or Jaxon. Okay... I walked downstairs and called out names repeatedly, but still no answer. This was really weird...
I glanced outside in the back, no one. The front, still no one. Okay, this wasn't funny anymore. I grabbed my phone and dialed Justin's number, it rang a few times.
"Justin? Baby, where are you guys?" I asked right away.
"Follow the rules and find your way."
He hung up the phone and I looked around. Rules... He was playing some kind of trick on me and I had to figure out what there'll it was.
I walked out of the front door, still in my pajamas. At least they were cute though! I found a note, taped to the front door. I opened it and it read:
Lets play a game, meet me at the first place we met, I'll be waiting.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed some keys off of the hook inside before leaving in one if Justin's cars. I drove tithe nearest mall, where the next place would be.
When I arrived, I walked inside and a few cameras flashed. But these weren't regular paparazzis, the stopped and each handed me a piece of paper. I put the little puzzle together in my hands and read it aloud.
"Alright, you've made it this far, now where was our first date again?"
Now I had to go to the restaurant where we had our first date, luckily there was one inside of  the mall. When I arrived at the restaurant, I looked so unprofessional compared to everyone... It was really awkward. But I did find the next note, and I read the clue out loud again.
"Her name rhymes with Zelina and she's waiting for you at the store next to the first store I kidnapped you in."
Wow, clever Justin, I thought. I looked up and everyone was staring at me. They probably thought that I was crazy, especially with the way I looked. I slightly waved and smiled before slowly backing away and pacing the mall floors to get to Hollister. If it was the store next to it, it must've been Charlotte Russe.
When I walked in there, I glanced left and right and Selena was standing towards the back of the store. I made my way through the racks towards her and she grabbed my hand.
"Good morning to you too!" I said.
"Put this dress on, it's already paid for, so don't worry."
She shoved a dress into my arms and pushed me into a dressing room. This was a little weird, I mean she was so serious/happy that I had no idea what was going on. But I put on the dress and Sell handed me some jewelry and shoes when I walked out.
"You look beautiful." She said, "Now lemme take care of these."
She took my pajamas and handed me another price of paper. I gladly accepted it and read it aloud again.
"Next stop: yeah I ran out of ideas so I'll just tell you. Find my mom."
"Oh that's right!" Selena yelled.
She took my hand and pulled me out of the store, pointing in one direction and telling me to walk until I found where I was going. I walked like she said and soon I found Pattie outside of a salon.
"Finally, now come on!"
She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the salon, sitting me down right away. A few girls came up to me and immediately started working on my hair and makeup. I followed their directions and did everything.
When they finished, I got up and Pattie took me just outside of the store and held out her hand. I have her a questioning look.
"I need the keys you have."
"But-"
"No buts, just keys."
I handed her the keys and she took them with a smile. She pointed me off into a different direction towards Carly. I could already see her waiting for me. She smiled and held up her arm, in her hand were some keys, oddly.
I approached her and she grabbed me abruptly and dragged me out of the mall. I didn't speak, just followed. We got into the car and Carly drove.
"Does anyone want to finally explain to me what's going on?" I asked.
"Just go with it." She said.
Soon we arrived at our destination, which I realized was pretty familiar. We were back at home, and now I was even more confused. I shook my head and I gotta admit, I was a bit upset. We both got out of the car and she took my hand and lead me up to the door. We walked in and were greeted by many familiar friendly faces. It was everyone I knew, my parents and brother, my friends Lex and Lauren, everyone. I smiled and searched for Justin immediately. I looked down and saw four little hands tugging at my dress.
"Yes?" I said to Jazzy and Jaxon.
They handed me a last envelope and it was decorated neatly with gold swirls and a red background. I looked around and everyone waited patiently for me to open it. I cut the seam with my nail and took out the letter. I opened it and mouthed the words read on the paper.
"Will you marry me?"
Wait what? Was this real?! I stared at the piece of paper for a few seconds before looking up to see Justin standing before me. I dropped my arms to my sides and he inched closer. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer with a smile on his face.
"You're probably thinking 'is this real?' And yes, it is. Everyone here told me that it was too soon, but I love you so much (YN), and I just need to know that you love me too."
My lips parted slowly, as I was going to say something, but I couldn't. Justin knelt down on one knee and reached i his pocket. My heart vest picked up and my stomach dropped. Tears started pooling up in my eyes and he looked up at me, holding a tiny box in his hands.
"(YN), will you marry me?" He said.
The room filled with silence as I covered my mouth with my hands. I wiped away my tears and swallowed hard.
"Yes Justin." I choked out.
I held out my hand and he slipped the finger on my ring finger with ease. He stood and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The room was now filled with laughter and cheers, some even crying. I was practically shaking as I pulled away from Justin, still in his arms.
"I would've never expected this so soon, but I'm glad it happened." I whispered.
Justin smiled and pressed his lips against mine before pulling away and laughing slightly. 
"It's never too soon for love."


THE END.

10 comments:

  1. OMG OMG that was an awesome :') its so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! That's so good! Your an amazing writer, keep up the good work <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ONES! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT WRITER!!!!<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg ... I cried :') i need you to know that your stories make my dat complete :) x Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG wow amazing next chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  6. who can I message to maybe be a writer I'd live to be a writer on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome!!! Wish it wouldn't have ended. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw me to!! I actually cried haha im a big baby when it comes to this stuff :D

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love this so much what a great story!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.