1 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 11: Study With Me, Sing To Me.

Hi guys! I actually finished this story, because I decided not to make it as long as Blurred Perfection. I hope you guys like it though, I worked pretty hard and I love you for reason btw(; here's the next chappterrrrrr.




SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20TH, 2012
9:00AM

I trudged on to the bus and literally fell down on the couch, face first, because I was so tired. Justin had finished his concert in Winnipeg a day or two ago and we were heading to Minneapolis, Minnesota, back in the United States.
I closed my eyes and sighed as I rolled onto my back. I could feel someone above me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Justin standing beside me. I felt his arms dig beneath me and pick me up off of the couch. I quickly gained consciousness and yawned.
"What are you doing?" I asked warily.
"Taking you to bed, now try to get some sleep." He said quietly.
He should've been the one who was really tired, definitely not me. But I guess it was just traveling so much and all of the homework that I had to do. And there were so many distractions that it was way hard to pay attention to my lessons. But on the other hand, I wasn't failing. My grades were kept up, but my sleep definitely wasn't.
Justin brought me into another room of the bus where there was a pretty largeSATURDAY, OCTOBER 20TH, 2012
9:00AM
I trudged on to the bus and literally fell down on the couch, face first, because I was so tired. Justin had finished his concert in Winnipeg a day or two ago and we were heading to Minneapolis, Minnesota, back in the United States.
I closed my eyes and sighed as I rolled onto my back. I could feel someone above me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Justin standing beside me. I felt his arms dig beneath me and pick me up off of the couch. I quickly gained consciousness and yawned.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Taking you to bed, now try to get some sleep." He said quietly.
He should've been the one who was really tired, definitely not me. But I guess it was just traveling so much and all of the homework that I had to do. And there were so many distractions that it was way hard to pay attention to my lessons. But on the other hand, I wasn't failing. My grades were kept up, but my sleep wasn't.
Justin brought me into another room of the bus where there was a pretty large bed. He laid me down on it and just as he backed away I grabbed his hand.
"Will you stay in here with me?" I asked.
Justin smiled and I peeled back the covers for him to get in, which is exactly what he did. I felt the warmth of his body radiate to mine and I felt comfortable. You could hear the soft winds whispering outside of the bus, it was peaceful. Justin held my waist and pulled my back towards his torso so that our bodies were touching. There was absolutely no space between us.
"Justin?" I whispered.
"Yes?" He asked as he brushed my hair behind my ear.
"Will you sing to me?"
"Of course baby," I waited a few seconds before he began, "Hey what's the situation, oh-oh-oh, I'm just tryna make a little conversation..."
His voice was a soft melody flowing through my ears. I couldn't help but smile as I felt his warm breath tickle my neck. He continued to sing until he realized I was asleep, but even as I slept his voice rang in my ears...
I woke up in the afternoon and yawned. I leaned over to find that Justin was gone, but where could he be? It was a 10 hour drive to Minnesota and I was sure that we weren't there yet. It was only 5:30pm and we weren't arriving for another hour and a half.
I peeked through the crack of the door and saw Justin talking to my tutor. Well this was normal. NOT. Why would be be talking to him? I listened in on their conversation to hear what they were talking about.
"Justin she's not getting enough sleep, and we both know what that means. Lower grades, and lower grades means failing. We can't have that, it'll look bad for the both of us."
"What's your point?"
"I think we should send her home now, we can persuade her parents that she needs to be back in school-"
"No, I'm not just gonna give up on her. She's here for a reason and its going to stay that way. She's not leaving."
"Justin-"
"Just stop okay? This girl means a lot to me and I'll do whatever I can to get the best for her. I'll help her study and get things done, she's not leaving."
Justin was so strict when he spoke. I backed away from the door with a smile on my face, everything he said was just to keep me here with him, he really did care about me.
As I got back under the covers and curled back up into a little ball with my phone in my hands, Justin walked through the door.
"Morning sleepy head!" He said with a smile 
"I've been up for awhile now!" I said with a laugh.
He came and sat down next to me on the bed with a plop. I smiled at him and put my phone away.
"You heard our conversation didn't you?" He asked.
I nodded and a few seconds later Justin's hand found its way up my thigh and squeezed. I laughed a bit and Justin smiled at me.
"Shall we go study before we get to Minneapolis?" He asked.
"Sure!"
We spent the next hour studying and eating. Justin really knew this stuff, he was so smart! He was really serious about studying though, he only messed around with me a few times during that whole hour. A bit surprising right?
Scooter, who sat on the bus by us, gave us weird looks when we messed around. It was in a flirty way, but I couldn't stop it, adn I didn't want to anyways... And nobody knew that we had something yet, and nobody would find out just yet.
"Justin stop tickling me! I need to get this done!" I yelled as I laughed.
I was laying on the ground and Justin was over me. I couldn't get from under him and I kicked my feet. Justin just laughed and kept tickling me.
"Uh, Justin, could I talk to you for a minute?" Scooter asked.
"Sure." he said as he got off of me.
I let out a sigh and sat back in my spot and began writing my paper. But I was distracted by my thoughts, what did Scooter want to talk about? Was it about me, because I was distracting Justin from his work?





Did you dig it? Haha, me too. Comment for more, ladies<3


-Ana.

9 comments:

  1. omg more more more!!! when are you posting the next chapter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Please post more!! I NEED THE NEXT CHARPTER!!! Please post FASTER!! I cant wait! <3<3 HURRY UP!!!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next charptet!! You are amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post the next charpet soon!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post the next fast fast fast fast! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please put up the next chapter I'm addicted i love your work your AMAZING !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morreeeeeeeeeee omg iloveyou !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG PLEASE MOREEEE!! I <3 u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please post more today !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.