21 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 25: Lost In Confusion.

Hi ladies! I have to answer your questions here because it won't let me comment); but Marissa, you asked if I was going to stay with (YN) and yes I will. Also thanks, that comment literally just made my day. All of them do<3 you guys inspire me to do this, and just seeing that you take the time to put a comment makes me happy. Just a comment changes my mood<3 also, I will be posting twisted on here, and I'll do that soon after this story hopefully.<3


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I texted Fredo though, telling him that it was my new number, and I soon regretted that because that was right before I got a text from Justin saying: I got your message, I still love you and hope to see you soon.
Ugh, why did he have to tell him even though he should've known in the first place? Great, now I had to figure out where Justin and I were.

MONDAY, JANUARY 7TH, 2013
7:00AM

A week or so had passed and I was already back in normal high school Nothing had changed, no cliques or anything. I was sort of surprised, but wasn't at the same time.
I walked into the school with Lauren and Lexi. It was my first day back and I was already ahead in my curriculum so I only had to stay for a few hours. People looked at me and smiled and waved and yelled my name from across the hall, I just replied with hellos and smiles. It seemed like I had instantly become popular, because I was Justin's girlfriend, or ex, I didn't know yet really..
Oh, yeah, speaking of that, I hadn't texted Justin back last week, and I still won't. I can't let myself give in and talk to him. He hasn't tried contacting me, or had people try to contact me for him. I'd talked to Fredo a few times, but he just called to see how I was doing.
Anyways, everyone was so nice to me. Freshman and sophomores would walk up to me and tell me that I'm amazing and beautiful and even ask me to hang out! I just kind of tried to ignore it, but it was hard to reject people! I felt loved though, but I just really needed my real friends. The others just wanted to be in the spotlight, to be seen with me.
When we stopped at our lockers, we began gossiping and they told me everything that had happened while I was gone. There was a lot surprisingly.
"OMG, and guess who likes you?" Lauren said.
"Someone likes me?" I said questionably.
"Everyone likes you baby! You're famous! And remember Owen, yes the hot one, he likes you!"
"For one, thousands of people hate me. For two, Owen, Owen McCullough?"
"Uh, yeah!" Lexi yelled.
"Well I can't be with him, so it doesn't matter to me, AT ALL!"
"Oh come on, you and Justin are over, right?"
"Yes, no, I don't know!"
"Then you can be with Owen, he's perfect for you!"
I rolled my eyes and closed the locker. I picked up my books from the ground just as the first bell rang. We all slowly walked to class and talked more about Owen, who ironically was in our homeroom.
I just denied liking him the whole time. But when I started really thinking about it, maybe Justin didn't care about me, and that's why he hadn't called or texted me at all. He'd probably moved on...
I sat down in my classroom and opened turned to my left to talk to Lauren. She was all happy and jumpy and acting funny.
"Why are you acting like that?" I asked with a laugh.
"Look who just walked in." she squealed.
Owen had just walked through the door and to me, it seemed like one of those movies where the guy walks in the classroom in slow motion and the wind blows through his hair and he smiles and his teeth sparkle. He kind of reminded me of Justin, in a weird way. I had only talked to him a few times before, at some parties actually. I had seen him at the party before I got kidnapped. He's a real nice kid too.
"Can I sit here?" he asked pointing to the desk behind me.
"Sure." I smiled.
I moved my legs and he sat behind me. Great, this was like a freaking movie. I hated it a lot, because I was afraid to get involved with another guy just yet, right when I didn't know if I was single or not. Hopefully not, because I hated being single. And Justin was the best guy and he was the cutest and he-
"So you came back?" Owen interrupted me thoughts.
I turned around and smiled at him. He had a wide smile on his face and his hair was messy/cute. He looked really attractive, I can't deny that.
"Yeah, I just missed this town and stuff. It gets sickening when your in a tour bus every night or in a plane." I giggled.
"Yeah."
The teacher walked in and quieted us down. He greeted me and handed me a few things that we'd be doing and been doing in class. There was a lot, but I had already finished all of it, besides the projects.
After the bell rang, I was still writing down what I had to do for the 3 projects that I had to make up. I was rushing and just as I stood up, I ran into Owen. All of my books fell to the floor and I felt clumsy. He knelt down and helped me pick them all up. I smiled and thanked him right away.
"No problem. I, uh, see that you have a lot of homework." he said as we walked out of the classroom.
"Yeah, just some projects."
"Those projects are pretty hard, I wouldn't mind helping if you need it. They are pretty hard, stop by my house after school and I'll help you."
"Oh, no, I'd hate to bother you."
"I insist, I'll text you my address." he said before turning towards the gym.
Before I could say anything, he waved by and turned and ran down the stairs into the locker rooms. I could really use the help, I just had to make sure that nothing happened while I was there. I didn't have feelings for Owen, and I never would have feelings for Owen, that was that.
I sat at home and around 3:30, I left for Owen's house. I figured that he'd be home by now, so I just left right away. He actually only lived a few blocks away from my house, only about a 2 minute drive. I stepped out of my car and walked up to the door to knock. Owen answered with a smile and invited me in right away.
"Did you bring poster boards and stuff?" he asked.
"Yup, I think I have it all." I said with a smile.
"Cool, let's just go into the living room. No ones home, so we won't be bothered."
He led me into a room and I set all of my stuff down. He had a pretty nice house, and I was glad that he didn't say 'let's go to my room' like most guys would.
We sat down and started working right away. He didn't try anything on me, just helped me with the project. He knew a lot about it too, I was sort of surprised. He kept smiling and staring at me though, and when we took a break, I noticed flirting.
"So Mr. McCullough, I heard that you have a little crush on me, is that true?" I asked taking a sip of iced tea.
"It just might be, but I know that you have a boyfriend, and I'm not like that."
"Well thanks for respecting that, but I don't exactly have a boyfriend..."
"So you are single?" he said cheerily.
"I'm not exactly single either, it's confusing." I admitted.
"Well, just let me know when you find out." he said with a smile.
We finished up our project and I laid on his living room floor staring up at the ceiling. Owen was sitting on the couch, playing on my phone. I had a feeling that he was taking pictures of himself, but I didn't really care.
When it was time for me to leave, he helped pack up my stuff and I got ready to leave. My hands were full as I slipped on my shoes at the door and opened the door.
"Don't I get a hug?" he asked.
"Fine, come here." I offered.
I held out my arms and he came up and hugged me. He really was a nice guy, nothing like you'd think.
When I got home, I was greeted by my crabby family, but I headed straight to my room. I went through my phone, checking out what Owen had did to it. I went through my pictures and he had taken about 20 of himself. I laughed to myself and went on Instagram. I posted a picture of him with the caption: #mancandymonday.
It got thousands of likes right away, but of course some nasty comments to follow. I wasn't even bothered by it anymore, but I didn't fight back either. People called me a whore and told me that I was cheating on Justin, little did they know that we weren't even dating exactly like a normal couple.

7 comments:

  1. Okay thank god, I can't wait for twisted.. I swear I am so excited. Your amazing at what you do Ana. Honestly your writing is perfect. I'm so happy my comment made your day, along with others. I just want you to know that I love you, your writing. Don't give up. <3
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. More, more moreeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get back together with Justin.. I miss him. Oh and is a dirty chapter is on its way?please.. I'm sure we all want one..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. More, and can you write the next one, where I get back with justin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. when you will put the next chapter of the other story???

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw I hope Justin and (Y/N) will get back together and sort things out:( great chapter<3 cant wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.