15 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 20: Pain & Pleasure.

Hi guys! Sorry about not posting lately! But yeah, you guys here this in every story. Your probably sitting on your phone or computer saying 'Ana, seriously, we get it. NOW SHUT UP AND LEMME READ'. But lol yeah, read!



PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I opened up the rest and there were flowers wrapped in a protective wrap. Wow, they were beautiful red roses. My favorite... Justin knew everything, and even though he was 10,000 miles away, he was still my date.
"Who are those from?" my Great-Grandma asked.
She was so old and fragile looking as she pointed at the flowers I held in my hand. I looked down and then back up at her.
"From a good friend, 10,000 miles away from here."

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28TH, 2012
9:00PM

I stepped out of the cab and smelt the fresh New York air. Well, it was fresh tonight at least. I looked up and up and up, at the tall hotel before me. Justin was waiting me way at the top in a room. A huge smile crept on my face from ear to ear.
I walked right into the lobby and turned to the nice lady at the front desk. She was smiling at me and I smiled right back.
"You must be (YN), I believe Justin is expecting you." she said.
She held out a room key with the number on it. I thanked her and headed right upstairs. I was so anxious as I stood in the elevator. I was excited to be back with him! It had only been four days, but I missed his clinginess and adorable immaturity.
I walked down the hall, dragging my bags behind me. Our room was just in the middle of the hall. I realized that when I saw Justin walk out of the room in a tank and basketball shorts. He wasn't looking my way, but I could tell that he was going to get ice. He had a bandana wrapped around his hair and he didn't have shoes or socks on.
"Justin!" I yelled down the hall.
Justin turned around and a huge smile cam across his face. His lips parted and I dropped my bags and started running towards him. This was a huge reunion for me, don't judge.
I ran into his arms and he wrapped them around me squeezing me tightly. I could feel his hands on my back holding me tight as we stood there. I took a deep breath and his cologne filled my nose, it was intoxicating.
I pulled away just as he did and he pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync and I felt sparks fly. I let Justin take the lead, but he soon pulled back and looked into my eyes.
"I missed you over Christmas." he said with a smile.
"I missed you too."
We brought my bags inside the hotel room and settled down in bed. I was tired, ugh, jetlag. Justin was just hyper because he was glad that my flight had gotten in safely. I wrapped myself in the covers while Justin laid on his side staring at me.
"Guess what?" he asked.
"What?"
"I got you a Christmas present."
"Really? What is it?"
Justin got out of bed and dug through his bag before finding a long narrow felt box. I smiled and sat up as he walked back over to my side of the bed. He slowly opened the box as he stood in front of me and I saw a beautiful <http://img3.etsystatic.com/008/2/5942163/il_fullxfull.399565571_rl1l.jpg> necklace laying before me. I was in awe and my lips parted slightly as I stared up at Justin. I couldn't find the right words, I had no idea what to say.
"The heart, stands for love," he said moving my hair out of the way to put the necklace on, "That's why it's in and around an infinity symbol. Because our love, is forever."
He finished putting the necklace on and I turned back towards him and pulled him down on the bed to hug him. He smiled and I whispered thank you in his ear.
"I love you Justin." I said quietly.
"I love you too."
I pressed my lips against his in an attempt to make him realize that what he did, really meant something to me. I laid over him this time, taking control over what was about to happen. I definitely wasn't tired anymore.
I brought my face closer to his, our noses just a bit away from each other. I could feel his cool breath, intoxicating, and his arms were still around my waist. He took over and flipped me over onto my back. As he laid over me, I could feel his chest through his shirt and I was pretty sure that he could feel mine. Really slowly, like he was scared to kiss me, he brought his face closer and closer to mine; just enough that our noses brushed. I closed my eyes and parted my lips expecting him to press his against mine, which after a few seconds he did just that. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands slowly found there way up and through his hair. I ran my fingers through his silky soft hair as our lips moved in sync. The kiss deepened into a new sort of intensity that I had never felt or had before. Slowly he pulled away and stared into my eyes through the darkness of the night. 
"Can I try something?" Justin asked. 
"Sure." I whispered with a smile. 
I closed my eyes and a few seconds later I felt Justin planting a trail of soft hypnotizing kisses across my jawline and running slowly down my neck until his lips were hovering over the soft skin on my neck. He started sucking softly at my skin, making me moan quietly. He grinned before gently biting down and sucking more. After about 10 seconds, he pulled away and gently kissed the bruise he left on my skin. Soon enough after that, his lips were back pressed against mine while one of his hands slowly slid up my top. I quickly pulled away and Justin opened his eyes. 
I hadn't realized that I'd startled him when I did that. I was just so alert and I was scared to let a guy touch me in that manner after my incident. Even when I acted fine, I was a bit scared of letting go and letting them have power.
"I'm sorry, I just-" 
"Shh, it's okay. We don't have to do this, baby. I just want you to be happy." Justin whispered against my neck. 
I waited a few seconds before answering. I honestly wanted to do this, but I was holding myself back for some reason. I wanted to let go and let Justin control me, I just had to let go. 
"I wanna do this Justin." I said quietly. 
"Are you sure?" he asked. 
"Yes..." 
A minute passed before Justin continued. I felt like he was worried about hurting me, but I was ready. 
Justin pulled his hands away from my body and slipped his shirt off and threw it on the floor. I could barely make any of his moves out, but I knew right away what he was doing as I felt his hands slip up my sides. I raised my hands and he slipped my shirt off also, it falling to the floor with a faint sound. I felt Justin's hand explore my body, touching every inch of my skin. 
His hands gently rubbed my chest, as moans emitted from my mouth. Justin lightly kissed my body and I moaned a bit louder. 
"Your so beautiful..." Justin whispered. 
I felt Justin's hands find their way down my body and to my shorts. Before I knew it, those were on the ground to and I was lying naked in the comfort of the duvet. I felt his hand slowly move farther and farther up my thigh, making my breathe hitch in my throat. He stopped just at the very top of my inner thigh and leaned down to kiss my lips. My automatic reaction was to close my legs, and that's exactly what I did. Justin kept his hand between my legs and whispered in my ear. 
"Don't worry baby, I've got you." 
I eased my legs open and let Justin continue. I was still a bit uneasy about this, but I wasn't going against it. I felt Justin gently rub me in a circular motion and I moaned continuously. I started breathing faster and my muscles relaxed all the way throughout my body. I felt Justin's finger enter me and my lips parted and another moan came out. 
Justin slowly went in and out, making me wetter and wetter. I tried to hold back, but I wasn't in control of myself. 
"Just let go." he whispered. 
Just at my peak, Justin pulled out and leaned back down to kiss me. I found myself again and moved my lips in sync with his. His tongue slipped in my mouth and I gently bit his lip. Justin pulled away and smiled before slipping off his pants and laying back over me. 
He spread my legs again and I took a deep breath. 
"I'm ready." I said quietly. 
Justin leaned down and kissed my cheek before slowly nudging his tip inside of me. I cringed a bit at the pain, I WAS NOT expecting it to hurt this bad... 
Justin placed both hands on each side of my head and I kept my hands on his back. I dug my fingers into his back, but obviously he didn't notice the pain from that just yet. I moved one hand up to his hair as he pushed farther in. 
"Oh Justin.." I moaned. 
He pulled out and slowly went back in, but this time it didn't hurt as much. I felt more pleasure this time, I actually liked it. Justin could tell that it didn't hurt as much for me and he wasn't as cautious any more. 
He thrusted in and out, not fast, but at a steady rate so that we both felt pleasure. I ran my fingers through his hair, and I could tell that that turned him on... A LOT. 
Just as he pushed back in, I could tell that I was at my peak and so could Justin. We were both breathing harder and harder and the room just got hotter and hotter. Without any words, he pulled out of me and laid down next to me. I felt his hand grab mine and we intertwined fingers. In complete darkness, he covered us both with the fluffy duvet. I felt his arm sneak under my back and grab my left side and pull my body closer to his. I could only feel his hot breath against my skin as I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.




What do you think?


-Ana.

15 comments:

  1. Amazing another please ♥♡♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing. You are honesty the best writer. You have such potential, and you really do know how to keep a good story going. Please don't let this one end, and if it happens to, promise us all that you will start many more. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100% ♥

      Delete
    2. I agree also 110% I absolutely LOVE your writing!!!

      Delete
  3. I love your storys please keep writing this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stories ; ) ♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING please post more soooooon !♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post more ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your stories so much !!💕😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ^ _ ^ ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED IT SOOOOOOO MUCH!! WRIGHT MORE! I've read everyone of your stories and there AMAZING. WRIGHT MORE OF THIS ONE! :) ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't let ( new beginnings ) ever stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. More !!!!!!!!!!!!!! More !!!!!!!!!!!! More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (;

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW THAT STORY WAS AWSOME! !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.