28 Jun 2013

Leaving (IMAGINE BY ASTRID)

The rain was pouring down hiding my tears from the other people leaving the club. With mad steps I sped up my path down the road trying to get away from the footsteps following me.
"Come on (YN)! You're overreacting!"
His big hand closed around my shoulder pulling me back. Angrily I turned around meeting his green, very drunk, eyes with my own.
"Seriously Matt? Am I overreacting? You just kissed that girl!"
I slammed my hands to his chest making him stumble back.
"It was just a peck. Calm down you bitch!"
Angry tears welled up in my eyes once again
"Don't you dare calling me a bitch Matt! You're out getting drunk every night being all over girls, and then blaming me and telling me how bad I am? You're causing nothing but tears! I'm leaving"
I turned on my heel ready to get away from him. I stumbled directly in to a boy who was leaving the restaurant next to the club.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there"
I mumbled a quick apology, only focusing on getting away from Matt.
"GO FUCK YOURSELF (YN)!! YOU'RE A SLUT! A BITCH! NO ONE LIKES YOU!"
I held up my hand showing him my middle finger. With tears rushing down my face I walked fast down the street trying to get away as fast as possible.

I was almost down at the end of the road, ready to call a cab, when a black car pulled up by my side. I felt my heart beat fasten and kept up my pace.
"Excuse me"
I looked to the side getting a view of the driver. It was a young guy with the sweetest brown eyes and a really worried look. It took my a second to recognize him as the guy I bumped into when I was leaving Matt and the club behind.
"Yes?"
I stopped my walking, facing the ground knowing the state my make up was in.. ruined by the rain! He was cute and my look was about to ruin every possible chance I had with this good looking guy
"Let me drive you home. It's pouring out here and you don't deserve it after how that dick treated you at the club"
His words made me look up realizing he wasn't just good looking, he was gorgeous. He continued talking.
"I talked to him and he told me the story. I explained to him that he messed up, and he told me I could take you. I tried telling him that isn't how you treat a sweet girl, but he was really piss drunk. Now if you don't mind, I'd love giving you a ride home, showing you how a real gentleman is"
I smiled at his words and nodded.
"I'd like a ride"
He wuickly got out of the car running to the other side and holding the door open. As I walked passed him I felt his body heat reflecting and it hit me how cold I was. I got in the car, and he closed the door quickly getting to the drivers seat again.
"I'm Justin by the way"
He turned in his seat, reaching his hand out for me to shake it
"(YN)"
I replied.
"Nice. Now (YN), where are we heading?"
I told him my address and he set of the car.

We arrived only 10 minutes later after a nice conversation filled trip. He was really down to earth, and we had hit it off right away.
"Before you go (YN), can I have your number? I meant what I said about showing how a real gentleman is"
His dollar grin met my own smiling mouth, and I added my number to his phone.
"Thank you for the ride Justin, I'm expecting a call"
WIth that I leaned over, kissing his cheek short and getting out of the car. I didn't looked back as I walked to my door, but I knew he was watching me the whole way. I entered the house with a big smile. This bad night had ended out pretty great.

2 comments:

  1. ssssoooooooooo gd plez do more

    ReplyDelete
  2. please make a second one!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.