4 Jun 2013

Imagine for Ava.

Hi Ava, sorry for the late post. But happy birthday(;



Being a girl, I am obviously in love with one boy, Justin Bieber. Most girls are, and if you aren't, you're probably in love with the boys at school, who aren't as important. To a belieber, Justin means everything. He's your life, your savior, your God. He's not just someone, he's considered your husband, your boyfriend. And you'd do everything and anything to get him to notice you. Twitter... definitely, you'd tweet him everyday and all day just for him to see your tweets. Yeah, and that's what I do.
Besides, my love life in reality, doesn't go so well. I mean I'll flirt with guys, but Justin ruined me ever being with another guy. I always say 'one day I'm gonna marry him, you'll see'. But, of course, everyone doubts me. So I tweet him, yet he never replies. I attempt to meet him, but I never have. So I tell myself to give up, to stop caring so much for this boy that sees my as just another fan...
But, that's not easy. It's like you fall in love with someone without them ever knowing, and yet you still get your heart broken. And just when you think you're done with him, you know you're not. That's how my life goes. But something turned that around, and that was a single tweet one morning. All I had said to Justin was 'let's eat soup together in your tour bus, that'll make you feel better'. And to my luck, he replied with 'deal'. But when he said that, nobody thought anything of it. But then I got tickets a few months later to go his concert, I was so excited to go!
I freaked, literally, and ran around. I was going to live the dream of every girl. Although I couldn't eat soup with him in his tour bus, at least I could just have him notice me, just see who I am. I barely even thought about the soup thing now, because it was so long ago! It was about 8 months or so ago, nobody even remembered.
I stood in my bathroom, getting ready for the day. I had just gotten out of the shower and today was the day that I was going to see my idol, my everything.
I put on my cutest outfit, the one that I had picked out weeks ago. Cute, yet casual, yet sexy, yet classy. Perfect.
I brushed my teeth and did my hair and make-up, making sure everything went the way that I wanted it too. I jumped around listening to his music, ready to hear his real voice in real life.
I ran downstairs and greeted my mom with a hug and a smile. She was taking me and my best friend to the concert. Just as we were about to walk out of the door, Danielle flew threw the door.
"I'm here, I'm here!" she yelled.
Okay, let's go!" I yelled back.
When we got to the arena, it was packed full and I could barely see in front of me. Actually, I couldn't see in front of me. But when we got to our seats, that all changed.
I could see the whole stadium, behind and in front of me. We were in the very front and center, not in very front by the stage, but not in back or the middle. It was just perfect as we stood there.
When Justin came out, it was like an angel coming down from heaven. He was so beautiful and graceful. He danced his choreography and had a smile on his face and everything. I danced and sang along, with Danielle.
When he stopped to talk to the crowd, I knew that I needed to sit and take a break. I sat down and took a sip of water, still trying to see Justin. I smiled and turned as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see... … Allison?! Allison Kaye?!
"Hi, are you Ava?" she asked.
I looked at her like she was crazy. How did she know that!?
"Y-yeah." I yelled over the screams.
She looked down at the iPad that she had in her hands, then back up at me and smiled. She took my hand and lead me out of the crowd and towards backstage. I was bursting with excitement, and everyone could see it.
"Alright, now tonight you've been chosen as Justin's OLLG!" she yelled.
"OMG, you don't even understand how excited I am!" I yelled back.
She took me through the backstage area and lead me to stand before the stage. The feeling of knowing that I was going to be out there in less then 30 seconds was exhilarating. I was trying so hard, not to cry in front of everyone. When the guard took my hand and we started walking forward, I started freaking out even more. I was lead to my seat up on stage and I waited for Justin to come sing to me. When he turned around and saw me, his face lit up and a smile was strung across it. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he neared me, taking big steps just to get to me.
"One less lonely girl, one less lonely girl, there's gonna be one less lonely girl."
His voice sounded even better up close. My stomach flopped around inside me, causing me to shake a little bit. He took my hand and sat down next to me, still a smile on his face. I stared into his eyes, and when the crowd erupted in screams, I knew that something else had happened. He had moved my hand, to touch his body. His toned abs were under MY hands. OMG, did he seriously just do that!?!? I started freaking out inside more, and more and more. I barely came to reality when he finished the song and started talking to me.
"So you're Ava, right?" he asked.
I was so mesmerized by his touch, that I had a hard time comprehending the situation.
"Y-yeah." I stuttered.
"Should we have that soup that you talked about now?" he questioned me.
He remembered?! Is that why I was picked to be OLLG?! Is that why Allison knew my name!? Everything suddenly made sense as I stood and Justin led me backstage where I came from. I was still shocked. Out of everything and everyone that he saw, he remembered me. I just followed him forward as he talked to a few people and some of them stood around us as we exited the building.
I finally came back to reality when I realized that we were walking up the stairs of his bus. I shivered a little, just because I remembered that JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER was holding my hand. He turned back to me and smiled, sending butterflies back to my stomach to inhabit it again for the hundredth time that night.
"I wasn't kidding when I said deal, now, shall we?"
He motioned behind him to two bowls of gourmet soup on a platter with some crackers to go along with it. I smiled and shook my head.
"This is actually happening.." I said quietly.
We sat down and Justin laughed. He handed me a bowl and grabbed his for himself.
"This is actually happening. Crackers?" he held out crackers as he spoke.
I gladly accepted them and our hands brushed again. I smiled again and he laughed at me, again. I couldn't help but giggle at myself and begin eating my soup.
When we finished, Justin stretched out on the couch and patter his chest. I looked left and right, and he laughed again. I must be a funny person, or cute, because he was always laughing at me.
"Come here." Justin said as he grabbed my wrist.
I laid down on his chest and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and wrapped his arm around me. Everything felt so unreal, his touch, the way he looked. I just wanted to capture this memory and make sure nothing went wrong.
"You're really beautiful, ya know that?" he said.
I blushed and thanked him. We laid there for what seemed like 30 seconds, I didn't want to move. But, time was passing and it was actually an hour later before we got up. I stood and stretched, still staring at my idol standing before me.
"So, can I get your number?" he asked.
"Wait, what?! You want my number?" I asked.
"Yeah... it's surprising because I've never asked a fan that, but you- you're different. I like you."
I blushed again and entered my number into his phone. Justin Bieber had my number in his phone. And then I got his, because he called me to make sure that it was right. I promise to never give it out, or even tell anyone that I had it, and he trusted me. I would never trust anybody if I were him, but there must've been something that made him trust me like that. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a hug. I gladly accepted it and bit my lip before pulling away.
"I should uh probably go now. But I'll call you." I said.
He smiled and I began leaving the bus, but he stopped me yet again and turned me towards him. I looked in his eyes and he looked into mine.
"Don't I at least get a kiss?" he asked as he turned his head and pointed to his cheek.
I laughed a bit before leaning in closer, on my tippy toes, and leaning in for a kiss. Although, that didn't turn out the way I expected, because Justin turned his head so that our lips met. I closed my eyes and a few seconds later, we both pulled away.
"Wow, you are a flirt." I said with a smile.
"Expect more of it when I'm your boyfriend." he said.
I laughed a little and rolled my eyes. Was that a joke? I wasn't sure, because of course seeing that I am a belieber, I'll just take it seriously.
"Bye gorgeous."





-Ana.

1 comment:

  1. I loved it thank you SO much !!!!!!!!!! <3 dying for ch.14 now :D

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.