27 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 29: Nothing Like Us.

NEWS: My new story will be out some time next week, along with the Blurred Perfection Sequel. I've been real busy so sorry for being lazy and not posting. I'm sure my writing will make up for it though. Besides, we all need a break anyways. BTW Twisted will be a shortened story, because it was my first with a trailer. But I will be working on a new story after that.

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
"So you guys like her?" he asked.
The crowd cheered louder and Justin turned at me and smiled.
"Me too," he smiled at me, "in fact, I love her."

JANUARY 28TH, 2013
7:00AM

I slowly squinted my eyes open to a soft whispering. I widened my eyes to see Justin all ready to go and he even had his shoes on.
"Hi baby, I have a few interviews today, I have to go now but if you wanna join just call Fredo or Scooter, kay?" he said.
I nodded and sat up, holding myself up with my arms. Justin kissed me before exiting the room and shutting the door behind him. I scratched my head and plopped back down on the bed. I spread out and stretched before getting up and taking a quick shower. I wasn't sure if I was going to go to Justin's interviews, so I just put on a comfy outfit for now. I walked around, deciding what to eat. Maybe I should go out, I thought. I slipped on some shoes and left to go get something to eat.
When I got home, I realized that I left my phone. I immediately saw it on the kitchen counter and grabbed it. It was vibrating like crazy, filling up with texts. Of course, all of them were from Lauren telling me to call her back. I shook me head and dialed her number to call back. It rang less then twice before she picked up.
"Oh my fucking gosh where the hell have you been!?" she yelled into my ear.
I pulled the phone away from my ear and cringed before putting it back up to my ear. I took a deep breath and answered her.
"Why? You're acting like someone died!? What's wrong?"
"Close! What did you do to Justin this time to hurt him?" she asked.
"What are you talking about? Me and Justin are NOT fighting."
"Have you heard Nothing Like Us?!"
"Never heard of it, what- what the hell are you talking about?"
"It's Justin's new song, listen, listen, listen!"
"I will, calm yourself. I'll call you back later."
"So you and Justin aren't fighting?"
"No! Bye Lauren."
I hung up and shook my head again in anger. She was always getting the latest news right away, it seemed like she new before they even announced it. I went on my laptop and searched the song on YouTube. It came up right away and I waited for it to load. How come I hadn't heard this song yet? He let me hear his other new songs, I Would and Yellow Raincoat, but not this one? I didn't understand, but the title might explain why...
I pressed play on the song and it began. I already knew it was sad by the tones of the piano. He began singing and I listened to ever single lyric and took it personally. This was what he was talking about when he said that he wrote something special when we were apart. There's nothing like us, together through the storm.
I felt so- horrible. Had I done this to him? He sounded so depressed and sad. I couldn't help but tear up as the song ended. I had caused that pain, and I had no idea. He didn't show it, so obviously it wasn't there anymore, but still, I did that.
I grabbed my purse and wiped my nose before leaving the hotel and heading towards the lobby. I dialed Scooter's number and it rang a few times before he answered.
"Yello, Scooter here."
"Scooter can you send someone to pick me up at the hotel?"
"Yeah sure, they'll be there in 5."
"Thanks."
I hung up the phone and paced the floors in the lobby. The lady at the desk stared awkwardly at me, she looked at me like I was crazy.
When the car finally arrived, I got in and we were off. It wasn't long before we were at the radio station where Justin was doing his last interview. I sniffled one last time before walking inside and finding Justin. I waved through the glass and he smiled and waved back.
"Oh! She's right there." the man across from him said.
Justin blushed and replied with a simple 'yup'. I laughed a bit and he complimented me on looks and Justin agreed. I waited for the interview to be over before running up to Justin and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Woah, someone's excited to see me." he said with a laugh.
"Justin I heard Nothing Like Us and I'm so sorry for that, I didn't mean to cause you that much pain. I never want to hear you like that again, promise?!" I replied quickly.
"Baby, it's fine. I'm fine, we're fine."
He laughed a little and I sniffled before laughing along with him. I was glad that nothing was wrong, because literally that song hurt me. Justin held my hand as we made our way back to the hotel to pack up our bags. We were going all the way back to Justin's house in Calabasas, California, just for a week, Justin had a break until the middle of February. Jazzy and Jaxon were coming over from Canada to hang out with Justin for a week or so. It was just going to be us four and we were probably going to have a lot of fun, hopefully. Justin and I wouldn't get to do anything, but we could try...
When our flight landed in Cali, Jazzy and Jaxon were already landing. We waited in the airport for them and when Justin saw them, he ran towards them. Although fans were flooding the airport and guards had to block a path for Justin, he didn't even pay attention to anything but his brother and sister.
"Boo boo!" Jazzy yelled.
Justin picked both of them up, one on each hip, and smiled at the both of him. I couldn't hear what he said, but his lips moved as he talked to them. I waited a few minutes for them and he walked over, still holding both of them. Jaxon got down and hugged my legs.
"Hi Jax!" I giggled.
"(YN)!" he yelled.
I laughed and picked him up in my arms. We head back to Justin's house and Justin was so hyper. When we got home, Justin played around with Jazzy and Jaxon and we even all went into the pool. I helped Jaxon around with his floaties and Jazzy actually cold swim pretty well. I wasn't too surprised though.
When we were done in the pool, we all went inside and took showers. We ate a dinner that Justin had made from scratch and it turned out pretty well. It was like our own little family. And of course, I couldn't help but looked forward to the future when maybe Justin and I would have kids. It sounded so amazing, I loved it. He was adorable around kids too!
When we finished watching a movie, Justin carried both of them upstairs and put them in bed. I followed up after him after I cleaned up and stood in the doorway and watched. He was tucking both of them in, they were dead asleep. He kissed both of their foreheads and turned around. He smiled at me and we both left and went into our room. I laid down and Justin laid next to me.
"That was so cute." I said.
"What?"
"How you care for them. It's adorable, I've never had that, because I have a twin."
"I guess it's just an instinct." he replied with a smirk.
I laughed and pressed my lips against his. He pressed his back and I pulled away to turn off the light. I cuddled up next to Justin and he kissed my forehead before we went to bed.

6 comments:

  1. Ur writing is amazing. I love how deep u get with everything and all the deatil u put in ur writing. Ur amazing. I used to write but not like this can't wait for next chapter!! -Morgan .M

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALY AWESOME I LOVE IT!!! cant wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's the other blog called that you're also writing on? would love to read more stories <3 btw this is amazing, never stop with this story!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. justinbieberimaginess.blogspot.com
      Hope you visit(: leave some comments while your at it!

      Delete
  5. Your stories are amazing please write more soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.