27 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 28: I Love You.

Hi guys! I know that I said I wasn't going to write up here, but this is just something I need to say. I read an anonymous comment and it really touched me. You guys all do, and I thank you for that. This is like my second life away from my family and friends and I love it. I look forward everyday to just looking at comments and smiling. Both of these blogs really saved me and I couldn't ask for more. You readers mean so much to me, and I want you to know that. I try my best and I'm glad that you guys appreciate what I do, thank you.


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
We got to the airport and met up with Fredo who was waiting somewhere! He greeted me with a tight hug and a 'welcome back'. Everyone was happy to have me back, and I was glad to be back.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 18TH, 2013

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" I heard voices singing.
I covered my face with the blankets and groaned. I knew right away without looking that the whole crew was in the room singing to me. Dan Kanter was playing the guitar, while I could hear, and Allison, Fredo, Scooter, Scrappy, Ryan Good, and everyone else singing to me. Along with Justin, who when I looked up, was holding a platter of pancakes with a candle in the middle. I smiled and yawned as he set it on my lap and they finished up the song.
"Thanks guys!" I said in a groggy voice with a smile.
"Blow out the candle!" everyone replied.
I blew out the candle in the middle and the room erupted in laughter and clapping. I just laughed to myself and got out of bed. Everyone left to get ready for the day and just me and Justin were left in the room. He watched as I ate and we talked about the rest of the day.
"So, the big 1, 8... How's it feel to legally be independent?" Justin asked with a smile on his face.
"Just great!" I groaned.
He laughed at me and took some of the whip cream from my plate and put it on my nose. I shook my head at him and took a hand full and shoved it in his face. He seemed really surprised, but I thought that he had expected it when I raised my hand...
He smiled and moved the plate from my lap to lay over me. He leaned in and pressed his whip cream covered lips against mine. I smiled in between kisses and I couldn't help but laughing as the whip cream went everywhere on the sheets and on us.
"Alright, now I gotta take a shower." I said as I got out of bed.
I took a quick shower and took off my make-up from the night before. I always forgot to take it off, ugh I hated it. I stepped out of the shower and put on some of Justin's sweats and one of his big shirts. He had comfortable clothes, at least his normal ones. I gotta admit, he dresses pretty crazy. He just rolled his eyes when I told him that he does, but he didn't care how much I made fun of him..
I had Justin help me pick out an outfit for the day. Well, the night-ish when we were going to do whatever he had planned. I had no idea what we could do in such little time. It was 9:00am right now, and his concert started at 7 and he had to be on stage at 8:30. Only 10 hours, minus the dinner at 5, so 8 hours.
I stopped worrying and did my hair and make-up really quickly. I kept it light, it was my birthday so I didn't care anyways. I had to do it quick though because i wanted to have as much time as possible. I walked back in our room and Justin was just putting on a shirt. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him. We walked out of the room together and he lead me down the hall, to the elevator, and to the lobby.
"Where are we going?" I asked for the nth time.
"No matter how many times you ask, you're not going to find out." he answered.
"Justin I don't want anything huge, just being with you is all I care about."
He smiled at me and shook his head. We ducked pass the fans and into the car where we sat and waited for, what seemed like, ever. I was becoming impatient and I just wanted to be wherever we were going already!
"Alright, now let me just put this on you." Justin said as he pulled a bandana out of his pocket.
"What?"
"To cover your eyes silly, it'd be spoiled if you saw right away."
"Ugh, fine." I agreed.
He blindfolded me and I waited longer to just get there. When the car came to a full stop, I was in relief that I didn't have to wait any longer. Justin took my hand and I heard the door open. He lead me carefully through the grass, is what I felt, and we walked and walked. When he stopped me, he stood in front of me and took off my blindfold. I looked around, and we were in a park, and there was a picnic behind Justin that was laid out perfectly. Not very many people where around us, just some old couples and Justin's guards. I was in awe that he went to all this trouble.
"Justin, this is-"
"Just wait, sit down." he said.
I could tell that he was really excited about this as we sat down. He was jumpy and hyper and happy, definitely happy. I laughed at him and sat down and brushed my dress down. Justin reached behind him and held out a large book before me. I looked at the cover, it was a picture of me and him in a frame. I smiled and remembered the memory, back when we first met. It was actually the day I left with him.
"Look inside." he said.
I opened the cover and there was a note from Justin that fell out. I opened it and read what it said.
To my amazing girlfriend, (YN) (YMN) (YLN).
Love Justin<3
I smiled again and flipped the page. Page after page, it was pictures of me and Justin everywhere we went. This book was large too, there were so many! I laughed and smiled at every picture, remembering exactly when and where each was taken. Some were from what others had taken, actually most were, and I didn't even know about them. I couldn't believe that he went to this extreme, and I could tell that he did this himself by the way it was put together.
"I love it." I said as I shut it and grabbed Justin to hug him.
"I knew you would." he replied.
I set the book by me and I couldn't stop smiling at Justin, I just loved this book so much! I ran my fingers across the cover one last time before turning back to Justin and setting it back down on the blanket.
"Most boyfriends would by their girlfriends jewelry and chocolate, but then I thought if I did, you could just throw it away if we ever fought, god forbid. But then I thought, if I got you a book of us, you could never get rid of it."
"And I like this much more than any jewelry that you could get me, it means a lot."
Justin smiled and leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I was so happy, I could've just bursted with joy at any moment.
Justin put out the food from the picnic basket and set it all up nice and neat for us. We sat and ate and laughed, and we went back through the book, remembering every last thing. We talked and talked, I could never have talked so much with anyone else, ever. I could never get bored of Justin, not one minute. We spent hours sitting in the grass and staring up at the sky and talking, but soon we had to go to a dinner.
The dinner was fun, but we had to cut it short because of the concert. I didn't mind because I barely ate anyways. I had so much at the picnic, and so did Justin, so we just shared dessert at the restaurant. Justin made a toast to me and everyone in the whole restaurant cheered.
Now I was at the concert, Justin dedicated multiple songs to 'someone special', A.K.A. me. I danced backstage and mouth the words to his songs and waited for Justin to look at me. Then OLLG came on and I knew right away that Justin planned on taking me out there.
"Now, tonight we have a very special birthday for someone close to me, someone who I call my very own One Less Lonely Girl." Justin said.
The crowd roared and the song started. I waited backstage and took a deep breath before the guards lead me out on the stage. I didn't really need them, but apparently they had to go with. I sat down in the OLLG throne made of stereos and flowers and Justin spotted me right away as he turned around. He walked up the stairs towards me, still singing with a smile in his face. I smiled widely at him as he came closer and grabbed my hand. He sang his heart out as he sat next to me and stared in my eyes. I felt like fangirling like the rest of these people, so that's what I did. I wiggled around a bit and Justin tried holding in a laugh. He finished up the song and looked out at the crowd.
"So you guys like her?" he asked everyone.
The crowd cheered louder and Justin turned at me and smiled. I could tell that he had made this birthday unforgettable. It would be one of the best. The crowd, most of them at least, agreed to Justin's question.
"Me too," he smiled at me, "in fact, I love her."

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this chapter, it was adorable. Ana I just wanted to thank you, even if I already have. Your so dedicated with your work writing. I love you.

    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea, in the next chapter I should have my period and Justin should be there to comfort me, or a dirty chapter would do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love it cant wait for the next CHAPTER!!!! Ahhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next chapter please lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. today is really my birthday :D
    Sorry for my english, i am from germany :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.