17 Jun 2013

Black and white (imagine)



Everything is prettier in black and white. The world is so much easier, when there's no one around to give it color. When there's no one around me. No color. No humans. No love. Just me. You know what is really easy? Death. Death is easy. Stepping over this one step, feeling the last piece of insecurity rinse from my body and the last bit of doubt and worry wash away. Taking in a deep breath, I stood up on the rail of the bridge. The night was silent. The stars above me were my only witnesses. A soft wind blew and let my hair flow over my back. Sighing I closed my eyes leaning a bit forward.
"You don't want to do that?"
A husky voice spoke up behind me. The surprise sent me out of balance and a yelp sprung from my lips as I was tripping forward out in the lost nothing. A strong hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me back. Tumbling back I crashed into a hard chest.
"You don't want to do this"
I wrestled my wrist out of the stranger's grasp. Turning around I felt the angry tears rimming my eyes.
"This is none of your business"
I took a step back looking the stranger up and down. His body was framed and dressed in a pair of loose sweats with a plain t-shirt. Muscular arms were reaching out for me complimenting his begging, big, brown eyes. His lips were plumped and pink slightly parted so I could see his bright white teeth. Above his eyes a pair of perfect formed eyebrows were raised. The deep voice swiped over his lips once again.
"I know you don't want to do this. It's just a hard day"
"What do you know? You don't know anything about me!"
The tears welled down my cheeks and my whole body shook in frustrations.
"Come here"
His strong hands grabbed my upper arms pulling me closer.
"Don't touch me!"
I tried wrestling my self away from him, but he was too strong.
"Calm down sweetheart, I'll help you"
His words were calm and surrounded me in a feeling of.. of ... being cared about. Suddenly my walls broke down and I shoved myself in to his chest. He stumbled a bit back but it didn't took him long to hug me close to his chest. Nuzzling myself in to his embrace I cried my heart out. Softly he whispered down in my hair; letting me know everything was going to fall in place.
"I'm here for you baby, let me fix you"
Before I could say a word he had brought me up in my arms and carried me away from the bridge.
"I'll fix you baby, don't worry"
No more words needed to be said. I didn't know this stranger at all, but he just saved my life and I would owe him forever.

8 comments:

  1. this made me cry omg:( you're such a great writer<3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm crying. Your writing is amazing. Ana you have so much potential. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me, Astrid, who wrote it :) but thanks anyway x

      Delete
  3. Astrid I love you. Please your making me cry. I love your writing. You are honesty a perfect writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet..pleezz more like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah. That was deep

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!! Please continue the story!!!!!!!!<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFG ASTRID PLEASE MARRY ME YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER EVER, I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.