3 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 13: Interviews & The Lucky Girl.

Hi ladies. 11 F**KING COMMENTS? Although there were multiple, still. I love you guys so so so so much. You don't even know. But like I said, I'll give you a preview(; 

Sneak Peak...
"Just tell them what's going on, and don't keep any secrets from them, because that never works." Selena said.
I nodded and smiled. She looked really upset though, so I had to speak up.
"Sel, are you being bothered by anything?" I questioned her.
"Promise to not tell anyone, I mean anyone?" she replied quickly.
"Even Justin?"
"Well, you can talk to him and his crew... they know, but Pattie doesn't even know..."
I was worried when she said that. What could be so important that no one knew? This must've been a really big deal to her.
"First of all, I'm really upset because I lost all of my friends too, when I was with Justin. They didn't like him, so they left me. That's why I'm warning you. But that's not even the messed up part."
She stopped talking and I waited. Before she spoke again, she went into a different room and closed the door behind her. She laid down in front of the camera and got close and started whispering.


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
His hair was going in all directions, some sticking up, some sticking sideways. I couldn't help but laugh and give a thumbs up.
"You think it's funny?" he asked.
He was trying to put on a serious face and I laughed even more as I sat up in the bed.
"I see how it is." he said, "that's it."
I gave him a questioning look and when I realized what he was doing, I took a run for it.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20TH, 2012
11:00PM

I ran out of our bedroom and looked left and right, but I didn't know where to go. Just as I started to take off again, I felt Justin's arms wrap around me from behind and pick me up off of the ground. I laughed as he spun me around before setting me down and turning me around in his arms.
"Say I love you Justin." he insisted.
"No! Maybe I don't." I teased.
"Say it."
"No!"
"Say it or I'll tickle you."
"Fine, I love you Justin!"
"Awe so sweet!"
I pushed off of him and laughed. I walked back in the bedroom and found his phone on the bed. I grabbed it, unlocked it, and checked his instagram. His picture had made it to the popular page already, congrats.
"What are you doing?" he asked as he plopped down on the bed.
"Checking your instagram. The picture I posted made it to the popular page."
"You posted a picture?"
"Yeah, look."
I showed him the picture and he looked at it with a smile. I sat down on the edge of the bed and started taking my earrings out and putting my hair up. Just as I swung my legs on the bed, Justin pulled me closer to him so that our bodies were touching. I smiled and put my hand on top of his, which was lying on my stomach.
"So... When do I get to meet your family?" I asked with a smile and a giggle.
"Thanksgiving, when we visit Canada."
"I'm busy that day, sorry." I said as I turned around in his arms.
"But you live with me?"
"But I have my own family. I- sadly- have to visit them too. And my friends- I wonder how they're all doing."
He made a pouty face and I laughed a bit. I was kind of happy that he didn't want me to leave, it showed me that he really cared. And weirdly- I wasn't sure if he really did care yet.
"How about I come with?" he asked.
"How about- no?"
"Why not? Come on, your family would love me. I can be a gentleman when I want."
"Yeah, exactly. My family would love you TOO much. My cousins are obsessed with you. Oh, and not to mention- my brother hates you. Plus, you have to we your own family." I laughed a bit.
"What, why?" he asked.
"My brother hates you because you took me away from them, but he is thankful for you saving me."
Justin looked away and looked worried. It was just my brother though, I mean why was he so caught up on that?
"Justin, don't worry. Because I like you, and that's all that matters. No one can change that- no matter what."
He smiled and kissed my nose before reaching over to turn off the lamp. I smiled and turned back so that I was facing away from him. He put his arm around me and hugged me tight as we slept. Even though there was a huge bed, we only took up less than half of it...

OCTOBER 21ST, 2012
6:00AM CDT

I was woken up early the next morning by Justin who was digging around in his bag for an outfit for the day. I sat up in bed and squinted my eyes to look over at him. He turned around and smiled at me.
"Nice hair." he said.
"Oh shutup!" I yelled before throwing a pillow at him and laying back down.
I covered my face with my hands and laid there for a few minutes. Justin pulled my hands away from my face and smiled at me as he stood on the bed over me.
"I was kidding, you look beautiful." he smiled.
"Cheesy... but cute." I said.
"Now get up, you have homework, and I have an interview to do!" Justin said.
I groaned and got out of bed. I was wearing a pair of fleece shorts and one of Justin's big shirts. It covered up my shorts, but I didn't care because I was too tired. my hair was messy and I was so out of it as we packed and got ready to leave.
We brought our stuff down to the lobby and after that it was taken on the bud by some other people. The camera men were standing around taping us again, and I looked horrible. I tried covering up my face, but was there really any point anymore?
We sat in the bus together and I laid my legs on Justin as I studied. I was so not liking this whole 'home school/ tutoring' thing. It was like regular school- it still ruined my day 5 out of the 7 days of the week. But I guess it was better than public school, I got to look like crap and no one cared! I didn't even have to wear pants, even though I did.
When we arrived in Milwaukee, Justin was hyped for his radio interview. I still had to study, because I constantly took breaks while Justin was with me. Now that he was gone, I could finally focus. But I still turned on the radio to listen to his interview.
I unknowingly bit the end of my pencil as I read through paragraph after paragraph. I was writing a paper while doing it, and listening to the radio. I felt like an amazing multitakser. I turned the radio up once Justin came on and listened.
"So Justin, any new music coming up?"
"Actually yes! I have another album coming out in January, and acoustic of Believe. It's gonna be sick."
Wait what, why hadn't I heard of this?! Like, we hadn't even been in the studio at all. Maybe he was just telling everybody and I wasn't the only one who knew. Whatever, I didn't even care that much either way.
"What will you be doing before that? Besides touring, I mean like for Christmas and Thanksgiving and New Years?" the interviewer asked.
"I'll be in Canada for the holidays and for New Years, well I'm just gonna keep that a secret for now." he said.
I could tell that he was smiling when he said that, I knew his so well... I smiled myself and set my pencil down while leaning back in my chair. I continued to listen, as they started taking questions from listeners.
"Another question from Ashley Grant: have you ever met a fan that you've fallen in love with? I think she means like- you think that she was just amazing and you'd get to know her better." the interviewer added.
"I'm gonna be totally honest, yes I have. She's probably listening to this in fact. She's beautiful and I'd love to get to know her better. Get to know her for who she really is."
My lips parted and I sat there blushing. Was he talking about me? I bit my lip and turned it up just a bit more so that I could hear more clearly.
"Oh, so the pop star does have a crush! Do you know her name, or in fact anything about her?"
"I do, I do. But that's for me to keep, do that no one takes her from me. I'd like to find out who she really is and when I do, I'll make her mine." he admitted.
"So it could be anybody- is what your saying?"
"Yeah, I guess. If you are listening to this, and you know who you are, just know that you're beautiful and I really like you, a lot."
"Wow, that's deep. You're a real sincere guy. I bet every girl listening this feels like it's her, and maybe it is you... We'll be right back after these commercials with the one and only... JUSTIN BIEBER!"
The theme song for the radio station came on and commercials started. I couldn't stop smiling about what Justin had said. It was so sweet and I felt like he really cared for me. I knew that he really cared for me. And that's all I need right now, is someone to care for me.




How'd you like it? What do you think Selena was going to tell (YN)? Tell me what you think below...

Oh and P.S.
S/O to Ava Duffy for her birthday tomorrow. For you, ill write you your very own one shot. Just tell me you hair and eye color and you got it(; Happy birthday baby girl<3


-Ana.

14 comments:

  1. LOVED IT!! I need more posts lol you story is addicting! Asap plz thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you SO much i love your writing i swear this is the best birthday ever and u have made it 100 times better . My hair colour is brown and its long and my eye colour is blue dying to read this i really don't know how to thank you !!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant loved it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post the next chapter as fast as you can !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ava again I'm just so excited for the next chapter and my story what time will it be up !!! Thank u for making my birthday so great <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post the next chapter as fast as you can its BRILLIANT !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please post within like the next hour or i might just explode i love this story !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please post !!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for my story :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG NEXT CHAPTER PLEAAAASE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh pls post the next chapter asap!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls post the chapter !!!!! ASAP :D ur amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm begging you to post the next chapter I'm DYING for it ahhhh :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whens the next chapter going to be up???? I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  14. When will the next chapter be up. ?? Your AMAZING !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.