16 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 22: New Years.

Well hello there(; I just got done reading your comments and can I just say THANK YOU. If I could have a party with all of my readers from both blogs, I would have little sandwiches and cupcakes and we'd have a bonfire and all chill and talk about Justin and roast marshmallows and have a big sleepover and OMG. I just love you all so much. Sorry for dragging this on, but some people ask what my YouTube account is and ill leave a link after the story, so go subscribe to me! I'd appreciate it a lot! I only have a few random lyrics videos that I did, if you wanna watch those. But I did those like a year ago, so they're boring... But I will notify you when the video is up!



PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
Justin was by my side all day, checking his mentions. People just asked him who his girlfriend was and why he lied to them, but he didn't seem to care very much... Usually Justin would be worried that his fans were pissed, but he didn't even care. Probably because once you're a JB fan and you get mad at him, you always end up mentally forgiving him. Ha, I guess every fan gets mad at one point, even when you don't want to, but I wouldn't be this time, because I had everything I needed.

MONDAY, DECMEBER 31ST, 2012
7:00PM

I stood in the bathroom getting ready for New Year's Eve in Times Square. Tonight, hopefully would be better than the day was. I was really upset, I missed my friends more, and my family. Leaving them on Christmas was already hard enough, and getting my friends back was hard too, I hadn't seen then for almost three months.
Justin crept up behind my and snuck his hands around my waist. I leaned back in his arms and glanced up at him, he was smiling. I just gave him a slight smile, I couldn't act happy when really I wasn't, but I'd have to pretend for now.
"Is something wrong, babe?" Justin asked.
"No, I'm fine." I answered.
I could tell that Justin wasn't convinced. I turned around in his arms and smiled more widely. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his, making him forget about it.
"Really, I'm fine." I said pulling away.
He smiled at me and I giggled a bit, reassuring him about the situation. Hopefully, I thought, tonight would take my mind off of things.
Justin and I walked out of the hotel room and headed to find Scooter and Fredo who were hanging out with us tonight. We found them already waiting at the elevator for us, and we all got in together and headed downstairs. Justin held his arm around me the whole time, because now everyone knew and it didn't matter.
That's one thing I didn't care for, everyone knew about us, about me. I wanted to look at their tweets, but Justin wouldn't allow me too. He said that it wasn't worth it, but one of these days I was going to look, just to see. Maybe even tonight when I wasn't around Justin. I mean, I had to know, anyone else would want to...
We sat in the SUV on the way to, well, wherever this thing was taking us. I was just going along for the ride. Justin and I held hands in the car and he felt tense, I wasn't sure why. I didn't question it though, just went along with it.
When we got out of the car and started walking. With all of the flashing lights and people walking around, I had no idea where we were. Justin just held my hand and guided me through the crowd. I guess, by what I heard in the car, we were going for a quick interview with the host up on some type of stage thingy. I was going to stand next to Justin in the interview, that was being broadcasted for the world to see, I was worried. Whatever though, at least I had him by my side... I guess that was kind of the point...
When we finally got to where we were supposed to be, I realized that we were farther up than everyone standing in the street. I looked around and I saw so many famous people in one place. It was pretty amazing, I saw everyone that you could imagine.
When it was our turn to be interviewed, we stood just a few feet away from the host who was talking to Miley Cyrus. God, I adored her. She was gorgeous, although I liked her better with her brunette hair.
We walked up to the host and she greeted me and Justin with smiles and handshakes. She was jolly and nice, and she even talked to me.
"So how did it feel to go public with your relationship?" she asked as she turned the microphone to me.
"It felt like I'd finally got something huge off my chest, it was pretty nice actually."
We talked for awhile longer and Justin told her about his new album, Believe Acoustic, coming out in late January. He was excited, and so was I. He had already recorded some of the songs, but not the new ones that he had written recently. I hadn't even gotten time to read the lyrics to them!
When it was finally 11:50 everyone got into there places to get ready for the countdown. I stood next to Justin, his arm around my waist, as we both stared up at the huge ball and scree below it. There was a countdown, then another screen that showed different people in the crowd. When we and Justin's faces appeared up there, we smiled at each other and waved. The crowd went wild, andI felt as if maybe people liked me. Or they were just cheering for Justin...
When the clock was at 11:59, and there was only 30 seconds left, the world was counting down. At least New York was. Justin, Fredo, Scooter, and me all counted down.
"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEARS!" Everyone screamed.
Justin took me by the waist and turned me towards him, pressing his lips against mine. Something felt different, the kiss still felt amazing, but something about me felt different. All I could think about was my family, and how I missed them.
Justin pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back and licked my lips. Even though I wanted to stay, I knew that I had to go. Something inside me hurt, and I couldn't be with Justin right now.
"I-I have to go. I can't be here right now." I said.
"What are you talking about?" Justin asked.
His faced looked completely drained and I could tell that he was worried. I just couldn't speak anymore, I turned and started walking away. I felt horrible for leaving Justin, but I couldn't stay.
I picked up my pace and started walking faster. I pushed through crowds and crowds of people. Tears started streaming down my face, why couldn't I contain myself? Yeah, most would say that it's a dumb reason to cry over, right? But I had no other choice right now.
I walked down a narrow path, directing myself towards the hotel. Luckily nobody noticed me and I got through quickly to a more wide street. I began running, covering my face to block it from the wind.
When I finally got to the front of the hotel, I looked around me to see happy faces and everyone scrambling around. Nobody wants to cry on New Years Eve, and I especially wasn't planning on it either.
I got into our hotel room and took off my jacket and laid in bed, still fully clothed. I could tell that Justin was going to be home soon, but for now I wanted to be alone.
I grabbed my phone and clicked the button on top. It was frozen, thousands of messages flowing in at once. No, not this, please tell me that Justin's fans hadn't gotten my number.




Why do you think (YN)'s phone was blowing up? Tell me in the comments!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/livelikeyoulovehim

-Ana.

7 comments:

  1. Another great chapter!! I just wanted to say that you're a great writer, you should never ever give up.. if this is what you want to do, like you're stories are just amazing and they make me feel like its really me in the story. I wish I could write like you so badly:( please, never give up love<3 you're such a great person<3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I love your writing! Don't ever stop please, this story is perfection. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great chapter cant wait for the next :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved itt ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're the best wrighter ever. please don't let (new beginnings) ever end♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsome! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.