2 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 12: Crew Love.

Haha, I see that in the last chapter I left a cliff hanger, whooooopppppsss..(; I'll post multiple today if you can do one thing for me.... Comment? How about 7 and next chapter?! Thanks guys, you're the best, legitimately.



PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
"Uh, Justin, could I talk to you for a minute?" Scooter asked.
"Sure." he said as he got off of me.
I let out a sigh and sat back in my spot and began writing my paper. But I was distracted by my thoughts, what did Scooter want to talk about? Was it about me, because I was distracting Justin from his work?

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20TH, 2012
9:15AM

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*

"We'll be in Minneapolis soon, and I've realized some things..." Scooter said to me as we sat down.
"Yeah, I'm excited for tonight's concert it's going to be-"
"You know that's not why I took you in here right?" he interrupted me.
I looked away and then back at him. Yes, I did know that that wasn't why he wanted to talk to me. It was about (YN), obviously, and I didn't want to talk about it. We agreed to not tell anybody yet, especially not Scooter or anyone in my crew. They might not agree with that, so I was honestly scared.
I really felt something with (YN). I can't help but laugh at everything she says; my knees get weak, my day gets better, I talk different, and most of all, I can't take my eyes off of her. I didn't feel this way with anyone before, not even Sel, although I refused to... But thats another story.. 
Everyone said that I was devastated when we broke up, but really, it didn't hurt as much. Selena wasn't my 'first love'; I hadn't had one yet, actually.
"Justin? Hello?"
Scooter was snapping his fingers in front of my face and I snapped out of my trance. I just couldn't help but think of her. She was just so- amazing.
"Yeah, what?" I said.
"Did you hear what I said?"
"Yeah, yeah. This talk isn't about the concert."
"Not that! I asked you what's going on between you two."
I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I just sat with my mouth open and thought about what to say.
"Nothing, we're just good friends? Why do you ask?"
"Because the way that you look at her. I've known you for almost 5 years and I've never seen you look at a girl that way." Scooter said.
"Fine, if you really want to know the truth, I really like this girl and I don't want to mess this up. I just feel different around her and I can't explain it."
I stared at his eyes, hoping that he'd fall for what I said. It was true-ish.... But anyways, she was a close friend right now. One of the only one I had.
"I understand, just keep it on the down low okay?" he said as we both stood.
"That's what we've been doing so far.."
I walked out of the room to find (YN) still writing her paper. It looked like she was just about finished as I approached her. She looked so beautiful sitting there; her hair was falling from behind her ears and the sun was shining just dimly on her face. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

*YOUR P.O.V.*

I finished up writing my paper after Justin left. I was just correcting a few mistakes as he walked back into the room. When I looked up, he was already sitting across from me and smiling at me.
"What do you want?" I asked slyly.
"Oh nothing, you just look-"
He paused and looked around, like he was making sure no one was around. I laughed and waited for an answer.
"Beautiful..." he whispered as he brushed his hand over mine.
I blushed and dropped my pencil on the table. Justin smiled back at me and I stared for a few seconds before packing up all of my stuff and setting it aside.
After I got done putting my books into my bag, I looked out of the bus windows to see a bunch of city lights. It was so beautiful, the sun was setting and the lights flickered as we arrived. I'd never lived in a the middle of a city before so this was completely new to me.
"Isn't it beautiful?" Justin asked.
I felt his arms sneak around my stomach and pull me closer to him. Our body's were pushed up against each other as we stood and stared out the windows. I smiled when I felt his warm breath on my neck. When I turned back, I looked at Justin but then I realized that there were still camera men. I pulled away and Justin looked at me.
"You told him didn't you?" I asked right away.
He looked away and I could tell right away that he was regretting ever telling Scooter. I knew that he did, I just had a feeling. I wasn't mad, I was just worried about how this whole thing was going to play out. I grabbed both of Justin's hands in mine and held them tight.
"I'm not mad, I'm just worried. I don't want anything bad to happen because of this, alright?"
"Yeah, don't worry, nobody will know but me, you, and.... Fredo, Scooter, Allison... Well my whole crew and these guys."
He motioned back to the camera men filming for his movie. They'd taped absolutely every move Justin made, and he was always with me, so I was probably going to be in the movie a lot...
I realized right away when we arrived at the arena because of the screaming girls. The bus slowed down and I looked out of the windows to see girls banging on them and screaming and crying. I just backed away and put on a small coat.
"Ready, babe?" Justin asked as he held out his hand.
"Oh, so you're calling me babe now?" I asked with a smile.
"Yeah! I guess I am, now c'mon."
He took my hand and pulled me closer before wrapping his arm around my shoulders and helping me out of the bus. We took the path into the building, and Justin never took his arm from around me as we rushed inside.
"That was risky!" I asked as we stood in his dressing room.
The make-up artists did there thing and Justin got dressed in his first outfit of the night. He checked himself out in the mirror before coming over to me and putting each hand on one of my thighs.
"It may have been risky, but it was worth it." he whispered.
Mostly everyone was clearing the room now, except a few who were getting ready themselves like Allison. I loved talking to her, she was a great manager.
"Now, can I have a good luck kiss." Justin asked smiling as he turned his head to the side and pointed at his cheek.
"I guess!" I sighed in a jokingly way.
I gave him a quick kiss before he was yanked out of the room and had to go on stage. I laughed as I sat getting ready with Allison. She was fun to talk to, and she got to chose the OLLG.
"So... (YN), you and Justin..." she said with a smile as we walked out of the room together.
"Yes, I guess you could say that we have something. He means a lot to me." I said.
She smiled and we stopped just on the side of the stage. We both watched Justin until she had to leave and find a OLLG. I was a bit lonely, but every now and then Justin glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back and waved. He only waved once, but it still counts, right?
Tomorrow we were heading to Milwaukee and Justin had an interview in the morning. Tonight we were spending the night in the town's most exclusive hotel, but I forgot the name. Justin had reserved a room on the very top floor, just for us. It was said to be as big as 4 suites put together, it took up the whole floor at the top of that building! I was excited.
After the concert, Justin messed around on his segway greeting fans outside the arena. They were all screaming and freaking out, I just stood behind and laughed. He took pictures and signed autographs, it was amazing. But soon, Scooter made him leave because we both needed more sleep than we could even get.
We arrived back at the hotel in just minutes and Justin literally carried me up to our room. I told him not to, but he insisted, sometimes he was really stubborn that way but I could not complain. The rest of the crew had stayed in different rooms a few floors below us. I guess they wanted to give us privacy...
I sat on the huge bed and waited for Justin to get out of the shower. I laid there on his phone and messed around, taking pictures of this and that. I got out of bed and took a picture of the city lights from the window. They were beautiful and I thought maybe Justin would like it. I posted it on his instagram, saying: Minneapolis. #BELIEVEtour. Within minutes, thousands of likes poured in. I wasn't surprised, at all. Justin came out of the bathroom without a shirt on. He was wearing just basketball shorts and was using a towel to dry his hair.
"Like my hair?" he said when he dropped the towel.
His hair was going in all directions, some sticking up, some sticking sideways. I couldn't help but laugh and give a thumbs up.
"You think it's funny?" he asked.
He was trying to put on a serious face and I laughed even more as I sat up in the bed.
"I see how it is." he said, "that's it."
I gave him a questioning look and when I realized what he was doing, I took a run for it.





7 comments?(; love y'all.
Ooo, ooo, annnndd for those of you who do read what I say, if I get 9 comments like last time, in the next chapter I'll post a sneak peak of a part that explains what Justin was talking about when he said 'he refused to love Selena' and 'Selena wasn't his first love.' Just a sneakkkk peak👍


-Ana.

12 comments:

  1. Can u please I'm actually begging you to put another one tonight just to make me SUPER happy for my birthday tomorow i love this story !!! Il post 9 comments myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMB please write again !!! Luv u <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next chapter please tonight !!! Luv it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please write another one tonight i love your writing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MORE !!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your amazing more please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can u try do one tonight !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More please your an amazing writer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMB your amazing writer MORE !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 11 :3 NOW POST!! Like please 🙊 i really love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved it do another pleeeeeeeeease♡

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.