24 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 27: He's Back.

PREVIOUS CHAPTER: (JUSTIN'S POV)
I couldn't reply now, now that I had broken up with her. It was odd, we loved each other still, but neither of us knew how to approach the situation. I just wanted her back in my arms as I sat in the plane, it's the only thing that would make me happy again.

MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH, 2013
7:00AM

Another Monday had come, and I was still upset. I hadn't heard from Justin since, and he hadn't heard from me. I was trying so hard to give up, but it was the hardest thing I'd ever done. The only way that I got my mind off of it was being with my friends, or hanging out with Owen. He was a great guy, but lately he had been making moves on me. I just tried avoiding them, but it was harder than it seemed.
I walked out of my house, wearing a really cute <http://www.polyvore.com/school/set?id=83028891>outfit that helped my mood sort of, and got into my car with my brother. A few minutes later after a car ride of silence, we were at school and walking down the halls. I, well we, went to our lockers together and right away Lexi and Lauren were right by my sides.
"Hanging in there? We haven't heard from you all weekend!" Lexi yelled.
"I'm fine, just needed some time alone." I replied quietly.
I did need some time alone, I was really upset and Justin didn't bother to do anything like I thought he would. Lately, in every picture or interview, he seemed so cheerful and happy. Obviously he was doing better without me...
When the first bell rang, we all walked to homeroom and sat down. Owen came in and sat behind me, and I talked to him before the second bell rang. He was trying to make me happier, but that wasn't working out too well.
After the first 3 hours, it was time for me to go home. But 3rd hour seemed to never want to end. Oh great, and I forgot that I had to stay all 7 hours now because I was ready to be back in normal school. Shit... I had to deal with this all day...
When fifth hour came around, I seemed to get even more depressed. I don't know why, but as the day went on, I got more upset. It was probably because everyone knew that Justin and I were over and everyone was trying to give me sympathy. I glared at everyone who tried to on my way to lunch.
Me and my girls decided to leave and get Subway for lunch instead of staying for the schools. when we walked outside, a lot of people were outside today. It was a nice day, so I guess everyone decided to eat outside. I looked around and everyone looked so happy, everyone but me. I sighed and unlocked my car as we slowly walked through the grass.
I looked around and saw people staring at me and looking away. Great, everyone just wanted to piss me of today. I looked down and closed my eyes for a minute, trying to block out the world. I felt someone grab my arm and I groaned.
"Braydon I'm not getting you Subway, just go away." I groaned.
"Well, will you get me Subway?"
I looked up and saw Justin standing in front of me. He had a smile on his face and my heart skipped a beat. Was this really happening? I shook my head a few times and laughed a little.
"Yes, it's really me." he said with a laugh.
"Why are you here? I mean, what?"
I was really confused and I kept stuttering. Justin laughed at me and smiled.
"Because, I can't stay away. I do care, and I do love you. You mean the world to me, more than anything, I can't just let you go that easily."
I laughed, but I was still confused. I was glad to see him, like really glad to see him, but still confused.
"But, I thought that you hated me and-"
Justin pressed his lips against mine and I shut up right away. I could hear whistles around us, but I dropped the rest of the world and just paid attention to him. He's the only thing I wanted right now, and as his lips moved in sync with mine, I felt sparks fly. I fell to his power and wanted him to hold me. When he pulled away, I was mesmerized.
"You know, you talk way too much." he said as he rested his forehead on mine.
I giggled and we smiled at each other. Everyone around us was either awe-ing or screaming because it was Justin Bieber. Most were awe's. Justin grabbed my hand in his and tugged at it, and yelling to Lexi and Lauren to come with. they ran right behind me and we went to my car. Justin sat in the passenger seat next to me and we literally went to get Subway.
When we came back to the school to eat, Justin stayed with me to talk. We sat at a secluded table in the corner, even though people tried to stay as close as possible.
"So how's your week been?" Justin asked.
"Horrible. I've been so depressed and worried, what about you? You seemed happy by the way your pictures look."
"That's only because I express it in my music. I actually wrote a few songs, there gonna be on my album coming out in two weeks from tomorrow."
"Sorry to interrupt, but are you two dating or not?" Lauren butted in.
I looked at Justin and he looked at me. I didn't know, so I was just going to let Justin answer this one for me.
"Yes, we are. Let's just say that we never broke up." he winked at her.
I seriously thought that she was going to faint, that's how happy she was... I just laughed and shook my head.
After school ended, Justin came home with me and his little entourage followed behind us. I wondered if my mom knew anything about this, but probably not. We drove home while talking about what had happened lately in our lives, although I had barely anything to say, besides that my birthday was in 4 days, on Friday. Justin apparently had things planned for us, whatever it was, I knew that I would like it as long as I was with him.
Then Justin popped the question. Not 'the' question, but he asked if I could come back on tour with him. I had to ask my parents, but I really wanted to be back with him. Yeah, we were a confusing couple, but at least we were a couple.
When we got to my house, I walked inside and Justin followed right behind me. My mom came from downstairs, it looked like she was on her work break for lunch or something. She gave us a funny look and Justin waved and smiled.
"Justin? Is there something going on that I don't know about?" she asked.
"Long story short, we're back together!" I squealed.
"Alright, I have to go back to work, but I'll talk to you when I get home."
My mom was at the bottom of the stairs putting on her shoes but I stopped her. I had to talk to her about what Justin had asked me in the car. I held her shoulder as she sat on the stairs and she looked up at me.
"Mom, I need to talk to you now."
"Honey, I'll be late we'll talk when I get home." she said grabbing her purse.
"I won't be here when you get back home, mom."
The room became silent and I felt tension. My mom had opened the door, but she closed it now. She walked closer to me and looked at Justin, then back at me.
"I'm going back on tour with Justin, until the end of his tour in late May, if that's okay with you." I said quietly.
"That's not okay with me, no. What if you guys break up again? No, (YN), your staying in school."
"Mom, there's already a tutor and everything, I'm going."
"No you're not, okay? You've left me already too many times, don't you think maybe we miss you here too?"
"I know you do, but I'm going to be 18 on Friday and it's my decision now."
Silence filled the room. I felt horrible about doing this to my family again, but I think it was only going to be my mom upset this time. No parent wanted their baby to leave them, that's why.
"I guess, just call me everyday?" my mom asked.
"Of course, thanks mom."
I hugged her tight and let her leave for work. I was glad that she was going to let me go, otherwise I would've had to leave while she was gone, and I would've hated to do that. I was so excited, that I took Justin's hand and we ran upstairs to start packing.
When we finished packing, it was already 4:00pm and we had to get going to get to where ever his concert was tomorrow. I believe it was in New Orleans?... Yeah, New Orleans, Louisiana. I was just glad to be back with Justin finally, it was the only thing that I was excited for.
We got to the airport and met up with Fredo who was waiting somewhere! He greeted me with a tight hug and a 'welcome back'. Everyone was happy to have me back, and I was glad to be back.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! So happy we are back together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw so wow we are back together qwww<3 next chapter please I love your writing ~nikole

      Delete
  2. amazing chapter, so happy 'we' are back together;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing,, moreeeeeee!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing chapter! More please. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. your writing is amazing! next chapter please! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next chatper!! Ur writing is deep and amazing! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are you? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it cant wait for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. next chapter.....................

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.