19 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 24: I Just Don't Know.

Hi guys! I posted my new video for my next story! I'll leave a link at the bottom of this story, but one little problem... I can't post my new story or the sequel to Blurred Perfection any time soon... I'm afraid that I have to take a break from the blog for a few days or even more. I hate it, that I can't post, but we don't have wifi anymore at my house and I can't connect to the Internet through my laptop, and my phone won't let me see your comments or load websites, hopefully you understand!



PREVIOUS CHAPTER: (JUSTIN'S POV)
I hung up the phone just after that and set it down beside me. How could I not worry? My girlfriend was gone and I was probably the most hated person in her world right now. I could barely even get my thoughts straight, let alone not worry.
I laid down and closed my eyes. Maybe sleeping would take my mind off of things.

TUESDAY, JANUARY 1ST, 2012
8:00AM
(YOUR POV)

I awoke the next morning and turned to my side and squeezed the duvet in my hand. Oh, that's right, Justin's not with me.. I sighed and sat up, scratching my head and looking around. Fredo kept his room completely messy, I just rolled my eyes and stepped out of bed.
When I walked into the living room, Fredo was already up(surprisingly) and making coffee. I smiled at him and sat down on the couch. Justin had probably told him everything already, so need to mention anything. He came and sat down across from me on the couch.
"Did you talk to Justin this morning?" I asked right away.
"Yeah... Are you really leaving?" he asked.
"I just need to see my family and be away from this for awhile. So, yes, maybe later today even, if I can get a flight."
He looked away and I sat in silence. It seemed as if nobody wanted me to leave, by the looks of it. But I had to! Nobody understood how much I needed this for myself. For once I'd like to do something for myself.
"I take it that he wanted to talk to me as soon as I get up?" I assumed.
Fredo nodded. I felt smart, but in reality, I just knew Justin really well. Without saying anything, I stood up and grabbed my stuff before leaving the room. He already knew where I was going, so I didn't need to say anything more.
I walked down our hall towards our room, my heart beating faster and faster. I was scared for what was to come, although I shouldn't be.
I slowly opened our door with the key that I had and walked in. I shut it behind me quietly and walked towards our bedroom. When I walked in, Justin was lying in bed still on his phone. He looked like a wreck; hair a mess, droopy eyes, face drained of expression.
As soon as he saw me, he stood and stared at me. We both weren't looking to good, but really, that didn't matter right now. There was a long period of silence before anybody spoke. It was dead silent, nothing could be heard.
"Just answer this one question," Justin began, "are we still together?"
His voice sounded painful, it hurt me. I didn't want to cry again today, no, I couldn't. I wasn't going to let myself go like that again in front of Justin.
"I don't know..." I said quietly.
My eyes could barely fill with tears before I blinked them away. Justin swallowed hard and I could see him just fall apart as we stood in the room.
"Are you leaving?" he asked.
"Yeah..." my voice cracked.
He sighed and looked away before walking right past me and out of the room. I felt my heart break, but I kept myself together and started packing. I went through all of my drawers and shoved everything into my bags. I called in for the nearest flight home, and I was ready to leave.
I brought my stuff into the living room, where Justin sat, and set it down. I couldn't speak to him, I had no idea how to approach the subject. He sat with his back towards me and I just couldn't handle this silence anymore. I silently took my stuff and left the room, left the hotel, left the state.

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I heard the door close and I knew that that was it. She was gone and there was nothing that I could do to stop her now. I took deep breaths and tried holding back my tears. I got up and headed into our bedroom, to see maybe if she left something, so that I had a reason to stop her form going.
But there was only one thing that was meant to stay. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the pictures that were laying on it. I went through them, they were all pictures that we had taken in the past 3 months that we'd been together. Tomorrow was our 1 month anniversary, and she'd left today. I'd screwed up badly, I'd ended the best thing that had ever happened to me. I came to the last picture of us and behind it was a piece of paper. I began to read it.
Justin,
I still love you. I always will love you. Nothing will change that.
I smiled. Maybe I hadn't lost the best thing that had happened to me, maybe it was just temporary. I missed her already; her cute laugh, her stupid jokes that I still laughed at, just... her. I put the photos in my bag for safe keeping and went down to Fredo's room. He answered the door right away and I walked in.
"She's gone man." I said.
"You'll see her soon, don't worry."

*YOUR POV*

I arrived at home and although it was unexpectedly, my parents and brother were glad to see me. I was happy when I got home, I didn't even think about Justin once while I was with my family. But then of course there was my friends, who came over and brought him up in every sentence.
"So how's Justin?" Lexi asked right away.
"Yeah, why'd you leave anyways?" Lauren added.
"Justin's fine, I hope. And I just needed a break, we're kind of broken up at the moment..."
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" they both yelled.
I nodded innocently and looked away.
"Who broke up with who?"
"It wasn't exactly 'breaking up' it was more like a 'I left and nobody knows where our relationship stands but we still love each other' situation."
They both laughed. At least they found it humorous instead of freaking out on me. I made them stop talking about him after awhile because I started getting upset again. It's not like I didn't still miss him, because I definitely did, and that's why it hurt so much to hear his name. Because technically, we were broken up at the moment. Yet I wanted him back. Sometimes I made the dumbest decisions ever.
That day, I had to get a new phone, and my number changed. It wasn't that bad, but seriously, I couldn't let anybody have my number this time. I texted everybody in my contacts that was transferred over, telling them that this was my new number. Except Justin, I decided not to tell him at the moment. I didn't want to have any contact with him for a few days at least. If I did, I could guarantee that I'd be back with him by tomorrow. He could do that to a girl, and he knew it too.
I texted Fredo though, telling him that it was my new number, and I soon regretted that because that was right before I got a text from Justin saying: I got your message, I love you and hope to see you soon. Ugh, why did he have to tell him even thought he should've known in the first place? Great, now I had to figure out where Justin and I were.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpHXA-_U5ag

-Ana.

7 comments:

  1. That sucks... Please update as soon as you can though..
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, please please write another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first of all the trailer for your new story looks so so good. I can't even... Oh my god I can't wait. You are such an amazing writer and I am excited to read this upcoming story. Thank you so much, for just writing. I honestly can't imagine how much time and effort is spent. I am really upset about you taking a break from your other blog, but I hope you can update soon. And in your next story, the main character will stay YN right? Like your other story?
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please make your next story from the readers point of view as you usually do, I love your writing. There are so many others that are inspired by what you do, so please don't give up on writing we all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your writting Ana please post soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS GREAT!! next chapter asap, pleeaaaasseeee?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.