22 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 26: This Is It.

I'm just going to stop saying stuff up here unless its important! If you have questions, feel free to leave a comment or also feel free to email me. I'm always available, except when I sleep..(:

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
It got thousands of likes right away, but of course some nasty comments to follow. I wasn't even bothered by it anymore, but I didn't fight back either. People called me a whore and told me that I was cheating on Justin, little did they know that we weren't even dating exactly like a normal couple.

TUESDAY, JANUARY 8TH, 2013
3:00PM

I arrived at my house after finishing a few hours and some shopping time and I tiredly sat down on the couch. My feet hurt and I just wanted someone to cuddle with me and rub them and eat chocolate and ice cream with me. I was annoyed by everyone at the moment, and I had to go to Owen's after school ended for him again! At least things went well, and he didn't try anything on me.
I turned on the TV and watched the news. I liked watching E! news and seeing Justin, because then I could be like 'hey, I dated him.'. Yeah, I was really weird. But still, he was on there like every day too, I wondered what it would be today! The only thing that sucked was that you couldn't hear news about Justin Bieber without hearing my name.
"Pop star Justin Bieber single yet again? Girlfriend, now ex, (YN) (YLN) posts picture of another guy on Instagram, and Justin's not happy. Sources say that Justin's completely done with her, what do you think?"
Wait, wait, wait. Repeat that again? Single? Ex? Upset? Completely done? Was he upset with me? I was really confused and worried, so I grabbed my phone and right away saw a text from Justin. I was scared to open it, but I had to eventually, so why not get it over with. I felt sick to my stomach just to see that he had texted me. My heart was racing and I was almost shaking.
Yeah, I hadn't changed his name because he still was to me.
FROM: My Baby<3
I see where we stand now, I guess this is it then.
Or maybe he wasn't my baby anymore. Did he just break up with me? I felt tears coming to my eyes as I stared at my phone in awe. I just couldn't believe that this had all happened over a picture that meant absolutely nothing. I-It was just a joke, we were just friends, and Justin wouldn't ever know because now he was going to ignore and hate me forever. I dialed his number again and again but he kept rejecting it. I could understand why, but I was still upset that he wouldn't want to talk. Maybe E! Online was right for once. Justin is completely done with me.
I set my phone down and laid down on the couch, covering my face with my hands and wiping away tears. I didn't know who to turn to anymore, Justin was practically the only person who I wanted to talk to right now, and I couldn't. He hated me.
I called Owen, and he answered right away.
"Hey, are you alright, are you crying?" he asked right away.
"Yeah, I'm fine," I tried covering up my sniffles, "I can't come over today, maybe tomorrow."
"That's fine, I'll see you at school okay?"
"Kay, thanks, bye."
I hung up the phone and laid back down. Now what to do? I couldn't just magically make Justin answer my calls or texts, I wish I could though. I had to get a hold of him somehow though, send him a message in some way. I just couldn't think straight though.
I went straight to twitter and checked his immediately. He had been tweeting, and it was about me, obviously:
@justinbieber: at least I've got my fans...
@justinbieber: I miss you, but I can't anymore #musicjournals...
@justinbieber: my inspiration is you....
I thought that they were about me at least. I had to get him back somehow, I had to get his attention somehow. If I could just make him see that I missed him, that I wanted him. Nobody else, just him.
I grabbed my phone again and called Fredo. It rang and rang, and I thought that he'd never answer. It was guy code to not have any contact with your best friends ex, but come on, this was the only way.
"Hello?" he said.
"Fredo, is Justin ignoring me?" I asked right away.
"I, uh, have to go. I'll talk to you later, kay? Bye."
He hung up right before I could say anything more and I became frustrated. I'd never get his attention, he probably blocked my number by now anyways. I began to slightly tear up again, knowing that Justin and Fredo were ignoring me now.
I decided to text him, explain to him everything that had happened. Explain that I still loved him. Tell him that I needed him.
TO: Justin
I know you're pissed, but I just wanted to say that it was a joke. I never intended to hurt you, and I never would. Justin, I know you think I don't care, but I do. I love you, and even though you won't care, it won't hurt to tell you.
I sent the text and it was delivered. I waited for it to say read, but I spent too much time waiting. He was never going to read it anyways, why bother? After about ten minutes, I gave up completely.
I sighed and locked my phone. I had to give up on him, even though he meant the world to me. But this was it.

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I had to get my anger and sadness out somehow, so I started tweeting. I made it so that it sounded like I was talking about my fans, but I really was talking about (YN). The only people to understand would be my fans, so i spoke to them. One of them would decipher the meaning eventually, but for now they were happy, so I was trying to be. Replying to their tweets and seeing them happy. At least it got a smile on my face, just barely, but it counted. I broke up with her, and yet I regretted it. I wanted her back, but it was too late now. Besides, she had obviously moved on. I read all of her texts, she said that she was sorry, and to call her, but I couldn't. What could she possibly explain about that? My life ruined hers, and I couldn't change mine for her, even though I would if I could.
I sat in the plane, on my way to Tulsa, checking (YN)'s twitter, instagram, and Facebook. Nothing new on Facebook, or instagram. But her twitter: @(yourusername): I'm so sorry … 
@(yourusername): music is only a getaway when you can listen without memories flowing back … 
@(yourusername): Cher Lloyd's Want You Back is my anthem right now(;.
I like how she put humor into the last one, it actually made me laugh and smile. Fredo sat down next to me and glanced at what I was doing.
"You miss her, huh?" he asked.
"Yeah, but it's over now." I whispered.
Just as I locked my phone and Fredo left, I felt it vibrate again. I checked it right away, seeing that (YN) sent me a pretty long message. I was debating for a while whether to read it or not, but I'd read ever other one of her messages. I opened it awhile later: I read through it multiple times, because I could hear her voice as I did. I smiled and typed a message back, but deleted it instead of sending it. I couldn't reply now, now that I had broken up with her. I broke her heart. It was odd, we loved each other still, but neither of us knew how to approach the situation. I just wanted her back in my arms as I sat in the plane, it's the only thing that would make me happy again. But this was it.

6 comments:

  1. More!!!! Aww justin thats so sad:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good chapter, poor justin. Update when you can, I honestly just wanted to thank you again for being such a flawless writer.
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your story is Amazing I have reade all stories at this blog please update next chapter soon<3 ~nikol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop reading this story, it's the most amazing fanfiction ever! I've been reading this blog for such a long time now, but have never commented one single story yet, but now I just felt like I have to because I wanted to let you know that reading fanfictions truly saved my life, it is like my getaway from problems :) I know ALL, like honestly ALL, stories on this blog but this is far the best! You're unbelievably talanted in writing so please NEVER EVER stop! I'm so excited for the next chapter that I coulnd't help but cry at the last words of the story just by knowing that I can't continue reading right away! :( Anyways, please post soon and as much as you can bc I fell in love with this story and really need to read more of it <3 It's awesome and flawless and of course beautifully written, Ana! Great job and keep on writing forver :) (And btw I'm SO sorry for the bad english, I am german so please don't judge me haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg..I don't know if its just me but at Justin's P.O.V I actually cried!! is it just me or did anyone ells cry to?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.