10 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 18: Weird Mistakes.

Hi guys! I'm so glad that you like this story, and I actually wrote a new one. But it's really short, like 4 chapters short.... Should I post it anyway?????? Let me know!


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
I blushed and Justin took my hand right away and we left. I was really worried, I didn't want people to think that we had something yet. Not yet...
We got into the car and drove back to Stratford. It was a long, long ride. At least that's what it seemed like after 10 mintues...

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2ND, 2012
4:30PM

"Justin, what are we going to do?" I asked him as we stopped at a stoplight.
"Well, we're going to have to face what comes ahead. Obviously this will be all over the news... Just promise that you won't leave."
He rested his one free hand on mine and I looked up into his eyes.
"I promise." I said quietly.
He smiled and pressed his foot on the pedal and we took off again. I was never going to leave him fro something as dumb as that, I didn't think so at least. That wasn't me, I could only leave someone for something they did, not what other's did.
When we finally arrived back at home, it was already 6:00 and dinner was just finished. I got Jaxon out of his car seat and had to wake him up because he was dead asleep. but at the smell of food, he woke up right away, it was funny.
After we ate and finished up cleaning, Justin and I were sitting in the living room with his parents and grandparents and little siblings. We were going to tell them what happened before the news did, so we turned off the TV.
"Uh, guys, I have some sorta bad, sorta good news..." Justin began.
They looked concerned and Justin looked at me before continuing.
"At the game-"
"Justin kissed (YN)!" Jazzy blurted out.
We all turned to her and I blushed. Did she just rat us out even though we were going to tell them? Weird, if you ask me...
"Oh really?" Pattie said.
We both nodded and I laughed a little. This situation was pretty funny actually, at least we weren't the ones to tell them.
"Well, you're going to have to face Scooter for that one, other than that, good luck!" Jeremy said.
"I'll talk to him in a few days, I'd like to spend sometime with my friends and family first."
I smiled and squeezed Justin's hand. He smiled back at me and we sat talking and watching the news for awhile before Justin took me downstairs so that we could be alone.
Just as he was about to kiss me, Chaz and Ryan burst through the door with smiles on their faces. I pushed Justin off of me quickly, (hey, it was my first reaction), and he landed on the floor.
"Yo, heading to the Club on 6th Street tonight, you in?" Ryan said.
"Hey, do you wanna go to the club?" Justin asked me.
"Sure!"
"Cool, we'll be there in a little bit, see ya later bro." Justin said as he stood up and they exited the room.
He brushed himself off and I laughed. It was a mistake, but a funny one.
"Sorry..." I said with a giggle.
He rolled his eyes and smiled.
When we started getting ready for the club, I made Justin pick out a normal <http://hesstillkidrauhl.tumblr.com/post/46017973232> outfit to make him not stand out of the crowd.. I was excited to go, but I was worried that I'd lose Justin and wouldn't see him all night. But, on the other hand, I had Chaz and Ryan. But... They'd probably be with girls all night too.
"Are you done getting ready?" Justin yelled from his room.
I was standing in the bathroom, just putting in my earrings. I didn't answer, I just walked out and Justin smiled. I smiled back at him and he got up and put his arms around my waist.
"You look beautiful, as always." he said.
I didn't reply, just kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. I was excited that I got to wear this <http://www.polyvore.com/clubbing/set?id=82086502#> outfit, it was one that I had been waiting to wear for a long time now. I had no where to go while Justin was on tour, so what was the point of changing out of comfy pajamas? Before we left, I put on some tights just to cover my legs a bit from the harsh winds.
We got upstairs and Justin told his parents and everyone who was sitting in the living room that we were leaving to go to "The Club".
"I can see that, you look gorgeous (YN)." Pattie said with a smile.
"Thanks!" I replied.
After Justin and I left the house, we didn't get into the car, we started walking. I turned Justin towards me and shrugged.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Oh, it's just a few blocks away. Don't worry, nobody in Stratford will bug us, I know them all."
He smiled and I just agreed. We walked for a few blocks or so and soon, we arrived at a club. I thought that maybe it'd be small and roomy, but this club was a lot bigger than I thought. Lights flashed everywhere and there was a line and a guy standing in front of the door. People had to have their names on the list, or they didn't get in that night.
Justin just walked up to the guy, gave him a guy-hug, and we walked in. I felt somewhat bad for cutting in front of everyone, but honestly, I would hate to wait...
We found Chaz and Ryan right away, we actually ran into them. They were happy that Justin was there and of course me! But no really, they were excited to see me... Justin just put his arm around my shoulders and we walked through the club. I swear, I was the only 17-year old there. Everyone was drinking and having a good time, even Justin could drink, but not me. I didn't care to, and luckily Justin didn't want to.
"(YN), this is Ryan's girlfriend Bridgette. Bridgette, (YN)." Justin introduced me.
I looked at her with a smile. She was a very beautiful girl, about the same height as me and same hair, and we could probably be twins if we tried.
"(YN), that's a beautiful name, and your gorgeous girl!" she said.
"Thanks, you are too, and I love your name too!"
"I'll just leave you too to talk then, I'll be with Chaz and Ryan." Justin said before he left.
I just rolled my eyes and me and Bridgette stood ta the bar talking together. I wasn't that mad that Justin just left me, at least I had someone to talk to! And, and, and... She was my age! This night was going more perfect than I thought it would.
"I'm going to go to the ladies room real quick, but I'll be back like in a few minutes." Bridgette said.
"Alright!"
I watched her walk away and I sat down in a stool and watched everyone dance. I had no idea where Justin was, but I had a feeling that he had at least one drink by now. But whatever, he wasn't going to get drunk with his family at home.
"Hey there, you must not be from around here." I heard someone say behind me.
I turned to see a tall, handsome, guy looking right at me. I smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear.
"Yeah, I'm just here with Justin." I said right away.
"Cool, cool. I went to school with him- when he did go to school of course. He never paid any attention to me, but I knew who he was. I'm Brent by the way."
"Hi, Brent. I'm (YN), it's nice to know that you know Justin."
Brent sat down in a chair next to mine and we started talking. He was a cute guy, but I didn't care to much because I had Justin. And I tried my hardest to search for Justin, but I couldn't. I looked around periodically but nothing...
"You have a really cute smile." Brent said.
"I- uh, thanks." I blushed.
Damn it. Why did I blush with every comment ANYONE gave me. Seriously, he probably thought that I was flirting with him.
"You should dance with me." he said.
"I can't- I have to-"
"C'mon, I insist."
He stood up and held out his hand. Noooooooooooooooo.... No matter how attractive any other guy is, they could never be my Justin... We may not have been dating yet, but Justin was still mine. And I was always his...
"I have to go to the bathroom, be right back." I said quickly.
I stood quickly and headed towards the bathroom. I looked back and Brent wasn't even standing in the same place, I couldn't see him anymore. Oh well, at least I got rid of him.
When I walked out of the bathroom, I looked left and right and all I felt was a strong hand grab my arm and I panicked. I turned to see Brent smiling at me.
"Calm down princess, I just wanted to talk to you." he said as he dropped my arm.
I ran my fingers up and down my arm and made sure that it didn't leave a bruise. I smiled up at him and I leaned against the wall. He put his hand on the wall above me and I just gave him a look.
"I was thinking maybe..."
He didn't finish his sentence, I knew exactly what he was thinking though.
"Ew, no! Your sick!" I yelled over the loud music.
"I meant could I get your number? Not- that... (YN), I'm gay." he said as he backed away.
Whoops. A pink color flushed through my cheeks and I couldn't help but smile. He smiled too and I began laughing, seriously, I just made the weirdest mistake ever...




What do you think Justin will think about this guy?


-Ana.

9 comments:

  1. Very good please post the next chapter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it !!!!!♥♡♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT please never end this story asdfjfkahbs love it to much

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it is AMAZING next chapter please <3 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes pleasssssssssssssssssssssss post the other story

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait for the next chapteerrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEXT CHAPTER PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next noooooow

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.