16 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 21: Suspicion.

Hi ladies(: I see that you guys really like this story, and my writing in general. It really is awesome to see that so many people appreciate my writing. I'm honored to be on this blog seriously, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
In complete darkness, he covered us both with the fluffy duvet. I felt his arm sneak under my back and grab my left side and pull my body closer to his. I could only feel his hot breath against my skin as I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

SATURDAY, DECMEBER 29TH, 2012
9:00AM

I awoke the next morning to the light shining in from the window. I sat up in bed and winced in pain. I was hurting a little bit from last night, but it wasn't excruciating. I took a deep breath and rested my head against the head board. I looked to my side to see Justin walk in with a tray of food and a smile on his face. He was only wearing a towel around his waist, which I found somewhat weird...
"You didn't get dressed before making me breakfast?" I asked with a giggle.
"Well, I thought maybe you'd like it if I served you this way."
He winked at me and set the tray down on my lap. I was really hungry actually, I hadn't eaten since I was in the airport the night before.
I gulfed down the food, more quickly than I thought that I would, and Justin sat watching me and on his laptop replying to some twitter messages.
"Oh, and sorry for the late notice, but I have an interview in an hour... and it's in the hotel..."
"JUSTIN! Why didn't you tell me? I have to get ready, I can't be seen like this- or seen period actually..."
I swung my legs on the side of the bed, a little more painful than I hoped. Justin grabbed my arm and stopped me from getting up.
"Babe, don't worry. And I think we should tell them today, they are going to ask if I'm single, and I think that I should say no."
"Really? Justin I don't want any more problems in my life, I don't know if this is a good idea..." my voice trailed off.
"How about you go get ready, and we'll decide after?" he suggested.
I nodded and slowly stepped out of the bed. I was cold, and in pain, and I needed to take a shower. Maybe that'd take all my worries away, stepping in a hot shower and letting the water run down my back.
I got into the shower just as fast as I got out. It wasn't long before I ended my shower, just for the fact that I was anxious for the day ahead. I had decided in my 5 minute shower that I would agree with Justin. Hopefully more problems wouldn't be caused...
I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around my hair and a towel around my body, while brushing my teeth. Justin was already dressed and ready for the day ahead and I just needed to get a few more things done.
I put on a nice warm outfit after getting out of the bathroom and sat down next to Justin. His interview was in 15 minutes in the living area of our hotel. I didn't know where I was going to go during this, probably just stand around with Fredo, Scooter, Ryan, and Allison.
I paced back and forth by the kitchen while Justin just stared at me. He couldn't help but laugh at how nervous I was.
"Baby, don't be so scared. Everything's gonna be fine, trust me." he said as he grabbed my arm and turned me towards him.
"Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm still worried."
"Look, if this turn's out bad, then- actually I haven't thought of a plan yet, but we'll do it as we go, okay?"
I giggled a bit and hugged him just as the door opened. It was his crew who was coming by for the interview, and it was his camera crew, of course. They walked in swiftly, taping everyone of me and Justin's moves. It wasn't just cameras on Justin now, they taped me too. I didn't even care right now, I just wanted to see how this interview was.
We sat around talking until the girl who was interviewing Justin walked in and greeted everyone. I stood behind 'the scenes' with Fredo and listened to the conversation that was going on.
"This is my first interview with someone as huge as you, I'd just like to ask you- how are you doing?" she said.
"I'm actually really great." he simply answered.The interview went on like this, Justin giving simple answers to every question she asked. And then it got more personal.
"And we hear that you have been really happy lately, better off than before, in the past few months, is there anything that causes that? New friends?"
"Definitely, I've met some amazing people and I just surround myself with them, it's people like that that are hard to find, but I've done it."
Justin looked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and brushed my hair behind my ear. Fredo turned and smiled at me, giving me a thumbs up.
"So let's talk rumors now! Is it trued that you were seen at a hockey game earlier in the month with a girl?"
"Yeah..."
"And you kissed this girl? Am I right?"
"Yep."
"Let's just get right to  the point. Every belieber out there in the world is wondering the same thing as me, is Justin Bieber single?"
Justin smiled and leaned forward. I smiled, yet he didn't even notice.
"Well, I'm not single at the moment. I did say earlier, but that was to protect the people I love. Going public with a relationship is hard, and even telling the world this is hard, but no, I'm not single. And I hated keeping secrets from my fans, so now you know."
Justin glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back and gave him a thumbs up. He laughed a little and the interviewer turned to take a look at me.
"I see..."
They continued the interview and Justin was pretty jolly throughout it. I was too, I talked with Allison and she was actually proud that we went public with our relationship, she said that it might help, because it's harder to keep it secret. Although I did like it as a secret, I guess I'd see what it was like when it wasn't.
"That was great!" I said when Justin finished up.
I hugged him and kissed his cheek while the cameras were taken down and everyone left. The interviewer smiled at us before she left and she knew exactly who I was.
"So when will this interview be public?" I asked the crew and Justin.
"By noon I would say." Scooter confirmed.
"Cool, shall we go get something to eat before then?" I said.
Everybody agreed and we left to get something to eat. Nobody knew that me and Justin were a couple yet except a few, and in 2 hours the whole world would find out. I had a feeling that my Twitter was going to blow up within a few minutes of people finding out. Even my Instagram, and maybe even my Facebook.
When it was fifteen minutes to noon, I took Justin's phone and checked his mentions from verified people. There was a few from the interviewer's company that she worked for and I clicked on them. They said: "My exclusive Interview with Justin Bieber! Read and see a video on this website at 12pm EST..."
Yay. Actually, I was kind of excited to see it. Justin was too, but we both only wanted to watch that part.
When the clock struck 12:15pm, Justin started checking his mentions. My phone hadn't rung just yet, but I had a feeling that it was going to. Annnnddddddddd.... yup. I was right. My phone started vibrating like crazy with multiple calls from my friends. Of course it wasn't anything on twitter yet, because they didn't know who I was yet.
"Yello." I answered the phone.
"(YN)!?"
"Lexi?"
"Yeah, OMG, you're dating Justin Bieber!?" she screamed.
"I guess I am!" I yelled back.
"Why didn't you tell me?! OMG, this is huge girl!"
"Because I thought that you guys replaced me. You wouldn't even talk to me on the phone anymore..."
"I'm sorry, it's just school and everything. I'm not even going to lie, I start forgetting about you, but every little thing each person does brings you up and I end up thinking about you again."
"Really?" I said.
We talked on the phone for like and hour and I ignored everyone elses calls. Lauren was with her, so I talked to the both of them forever. We caught up on everything and they told me all of the drama at my old school and what they got for Christmas.
Justin was by my side all day, checking his mentions. People just asked him who his girlfriend was and why he lied to them, but he didn't seem to care very much... Usually Justin would be worried that his fans were pissed, but he didn't even care. Probably because once you're a JB fan and you get mad at him, you always end up mentally forgiving him. Ha, I guess every fan gets mad at one point, even when you don't want to, but I wouldn't be this time, because I had everything I needed.




What do you think will happen next?
PS, I'm thinking about making a trailer on YouTube for my next story, what do you think?


-Ana.

8 comments:

  1. I always love reading your story, keep going love<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg what is your YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an amazing wrighter!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it SOOOOOO much !!!!!!!!! ekkkkkk !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovedddddd it like ALWAYS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even describe how much I love your writing. I read your stories on your own blog, and I have to say you are a great writer. Every time you update, I'm so relieved. Your writing gets me through the day. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.