9 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 17: Toronto Maple Leafs.

Hi ladies! If you're wondering why I haven't been posting, read my other story on my other blog to find out! Anyways here you go!


PREVIOUS CHATPER:
"I'll get it." I said to Pattie who was just about to get up.
She smiled at me and sat back down. I walked over to the door and unlocked both locks before opening it up to see two guys standing in front of me.
"Hi, umm-" I stopped.
"We're Justin's friends Chaz and Ryan, you must be (YN)!"

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2ND, 2012
10:00AM

"Yes, that's me..." I said scratching the back of my head.
Great, the first time they see me I look like this. My hair a mess, in Justin's baggy sweatpants and a huge shirt without a bra on. Just great.
"Justin told us to, uh, come over early." Chaz said.
"I can see that... Well, he's still sleeping. It's nice to meet you though, come in."
I just invited people into a house that wasn't mine. What was I thinking?! But I was sure that Pattie wouldn't mind at all. They walked past me into the living room where she was and I just shut the door. Okay? Just walk inside and make yourself comfortable then...
"Hey boys!" I heard Pattie say as we walked into the room.
They all greeted each other and I sat back down on the couch next to Pattie. We sat and talked for awhile and waited for Justin to get up. Oops, I completely forgot while we were talking! Justin!
I got up quickly and rushed downstairs to get him up. I walked into the room and he was sprawled across the bed and the blankets were draped over him. I giggled as I walked over to the bed to wake him up.
"Justin, wake up. I have a surprise." I whispered in his ear.
He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. I smiled and he did right back at me. He reached out his arm and I sat down on the bed with him.
"Will you just lay with me here all day?" he asked.
God damn, his morning voice was so sexy. I smiled a bit and kissed his cheek.
"Get up lazy, I have a surprise, or two, for you! I'm sure you love it too!" I yelled.
"Ugh, fine."
He sat up a few minutes later and I laughed at him. His bare chest looked nice, but his hair... it was pretty wild. He shook his head and I stood up.
"Okay! So first of all, Chaz and Ryan are over-"
He interrupted me by standing up right away and trying to rush upstairs. I blocked the door and spread my arms and legs out so that he couldn't and he crossed his arms.
"C'mon, babe. I haven't seen them in forever!" he whined.
"Wait, I'm not done. I also won tickets this morning... Tickets to the Toronto Maple Leafs!"
His eyes widened and he took a step back.
"Are you serious?"
"Yep! 4 tickets to see your favorite hockey team!" I yelled.
He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight. I smiled and nuzzled my head into his shoulder. I could tell that he was really happy. I pulled away, still in his arms, and smiled up at him.
"I thought that maybe we could bring Chaz and Ryan if you'd like." I suggested.
"That'd be fun, but my little brother and sister have never seen them, so I'll talk to my dad and see if we can bring them."
I smiled at him and kissed his lips quickly before he let me go and we headed upstairs. He realized on the way up that I was wearing his sweats and he just laughed because they were pretty big on me.
He greeted his friends with huge hugs and some tackling, a little weird if you ask me... But you could tell that he was excited to see them. They hung out for a little while and I spent some more time with Pattie and his grandparents. I wanted to give Justin as much time alone with them as possible, but soon we had to get ready to go.
Jeremy was coming over and Justin was so excited to see his little brother and sister, it was adorable! When the door open, Justin's eyes lit up and I saw two little people run inside.
"Boo Boo!" Jazzy yelled.
Justin ran and picked up Jazzy in one arm and Jaxon in the other. He smiled at both of them and gave them kisses. it was so cute how much he cared for them. He brought them back in the kitchen and I stood up to meet them.
"Jazzy, Jaxon, this is my friend (YN)." Justin said.
I knelt down and shook both of there hands with a smile. Jazzy smiled at me and then turned to Justin.
"Is she your girlfriend?" Jazzy asked.
"Not yet." Justin said with a smile.
I smiled and we both stood up. We had to get ready now to leave for the game, we were bringing the two little ones with us. Jazzy got ready with me and Jaxon with Justin. Justin gave me a jersey to wear and I felt like a trued Canadian when I put it on. I helped Jazzy put hers on and once we were done, we were wearing matching <http://www.polyvore.com/toronto_maple_leafs/set?id=81878206> outfits!
We looked at each other in the mirror and I knelt down to be level with her. We smiled at each other and she played with my hair a bit.
"Your really pretty (YN), I hope I'm just like you when I get older." Jazzy said as she dropped my hair.
"Jazzy, your already beautiful yourself, and when you grow up, you're gonna be the most beautiful girl in the world." I said.
I motioned my arms into a large circle and she blushed. She was so adorable, just like her brother.
"Now let's go to that game!"
I grabbed her hand and we met up with Justin and Jaxon. When we left the house, it was about 12:00 so we were right on time. No need rush, because we were guaranteed spots no matter what. We were going to be right up in front, it was really exciting.
When we arrived at the arena, I held Jaxon in my arms as we walked inside. Of course, heads were turned and everyone whispered 'is that Justin Bieber?', but we just ignored it. When we finally sat down, the players were already practicing and getting ready on the ice. Justin was having a really good time, but I could tell that he was also having a hard time.
"Something wrong?" I asked.
"I'm just having a hard time concentrating when I have a very beautiful girl next to me, wearing my favorite teams jersey. and to make it even harder, I can't 
I laughed and shook my head. Of course it wasn't as bad as I thought that it'd be, just something small. I was kinda happy that all he could think about was me, it made me blush uncontrollably!
When the game started, the announcer came on and they showed different people of the crowd up on the screen. I smiled at the people who freaked out and cheered when they saw themselves.
"Ladies and gentleman, tonight we have a special guest! Our very own Justin Bieber is attending the game tonight!" he announced.
Me, Justin, Jazzy, and Jaxon all flashed up on the screen and we all waved. The announcer just kept talking, trying to talk over the screaming girls. I just smiled and went along with what Justin did.
A little bit after the game started, Justin was teaching me everything about hockey. I knew a little, but not as much as he told me. Jazzy and Jaxon were really interested too, they loved it. But when the game started coming to an end, they were both anxious to get home and have some dinner.
We sat watching the last play; if they made this point, we won, but if they didn't... Let's not worry about that.
Justin sat anxious in his seat. He was literally sitting on the edge of his seat as the puck was passed back and forth. I was really anxious though too, I was falling in love with hockey... The puck was passed to that guy, then to another, then we dribbled it to the net and before we knew it, it was shot in and the crowd went wild. It took me a minute to react, but once I did, both Justin and me shot up out of our seats and cheered with the rest of the crowd on our side. I smiled and turned to Justin who was jumping up and down. He wrapped his arms around me and we hugged each other tight. I don't think either of us noticed when he pressed his lips against mine, because neither of us pulled away. Once reality caught up with me, I pulled away and looked into his eyes.
"Justin..." I said.
The crowd was still cheering, but the cameras sure didn't miss what just happened. I looked back and forth and I was pretty sure some people who had there eyes on Justin saw us, and if they were happening to look at the screen, they saw us there also.
I blushed and Justin took my hand right away and we left. I was really worried, I didn't want people to think that we had something yet. Not yet...
We got into the car and drove back to Stratford. It was a long, long ride. At least that's what it seemed like after 10 minutes...




Random question, but do you like when a story starts in a wicked way with a plot twist? Tell me in the comments below!


-Ana. 

7 comments:

  1. Amazing! And i love stories that will capture my attention right away :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I'm in love with it! Btw can somebody tell me which other blog? I wanna read the other story! Please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other blog is justinbieberimaginess.blogspot.com! Be sure to read my full story Blurred Perfection there! The link to the first chapter is
      http://justinbieberimaginess.blogspot.com/2013/04/blurred-perfection-just-beginning_1.html
      I hope you like that story too!

      Delete
  3. Great story post more please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREE

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE IT! and do you still need new writers??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need new writers on my blog! That'd be amazing if you joined!(: Email me your name and part of one of your stories at ana.mckenna7@live.com! Thanks, I hope to here from you very SOOOOONNN(:

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.