13 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. Chapter 19: Christmas Eve.

Hi guys! Sorry about not posting for awhile, been busy babysitting! Ugh, life's hard! But yeah, I'll be posting that other story soon too! It's only a few chapter long, but I think you'll like it! I hope so...


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
"Ew, no! Your sick!" I yelled over the loud music.
"I meant could I get your number? Not- that... (YN), I'm gay." he said as he backed away.
Whoops. A pink color flushed through my cheeks and I couldn't help but smile. He smiled too and I began laughing, seriously, I just made the weirdest mistake ever...

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2ND, 2012
11:00PM

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V.*

I completely lost where I was. I hadn't had anything to drink, it was just everyone was saying things like 'Justin, I haven't seen you in forever! Come with me and let's catch up!' or 'Justin I have to show you something!'. I was switched between like 20 people in the past ten minutes. It sucked, I couldn't find (YN) and I was worried sick. I knew that Bridgette would take care of her, but still. I wanted to protect her and be with her, especially at night at a place like this.
I twisted around in a circle and searched for her long wavy hair and her tight black dress. I couldn't see through the crowds, but last time I saw her she was at the bar. I walked towards the bar, but when I finally saw a black dress, I smiled and pushed through the people to get to her. When she finally came into full view, I saw another person, a guy, standing in front of her. She was laughing and smiling, she looked happy.
I started breaking inside, I couldn't tell how pissed or sad or broken I was anymore. Why did it hurt so much when I hadn't even made her mine yet? Jealousy started arousing in me and I couldn't help it. She did promise to be my girlfriend though, and I knew that she wouldn't break that.
I started walking towards them with anger obvious in my facial expressions. I approached them, trying to keep calm. (YN) turned towards me, still with a smile on her face. I looked at both of them, he looked familiar, but I wasn't thinking about that by now.
"Justin, I've been looking for you all night!" she said cheerily.
She reached out to grab my hand but I pulled away.
"Looks like you found someone else." I replied angrily.
She dropped her hand down to her side. She looked at him and they both stopped smiling and laughing. Good, they shouldn't be doing that in the first place, she's mine. She always will be, no matter what.
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"You know what I mean, don't act stupid, can we just go?"
"Fine."
She rolled her eyes and said bye to this other guy before we left the club. We both walked slowly down the block, turning the corner to see my house in view a really realy long way down. I sighed and turned to look at her, she looked like she was shivering. I took a deep breath and walked closer to her.

*YOUR P.O.V.*

Ugh, seriously. Justin was completely ruining my night. And he didn't even give me time to explain what ACTUALLY happened. He had no idea that Brent was... gay. The worst part? Brent didn't want anyone to know. How was I supposed to tell Justin, but not tell him everything?
We kept walking and turned the corner. I could see his house in a far distance. I just wanted to be home and go to bed. Oh great, sleeping in the same bed as him. That wasn't going to go well if he was going to be pissy all night. I'd have to sleep on the couch or something.
I started shivering. I was freezing, we were in Canada in the beginning of Winter pretty much. And I was wearing a short dress with only tights over my legs and a thin overcoat. I realized Justin coming closer to me and I looked up.
"Come here, your freezing." he said quietly.
The street lights flickered and Justin took off his coat and put it over my shoulders, closing it as best he could in the front. I smiled up at him and pulled it around me tighter. It smelt just like him, I loved it, but I was still mad that he was still mad. Confusing right? We continued walking and Justin stood close to me.
"Are you cold?" I asked.
"I'll be fine." he replied.
I took in a deep breath of cold air and readjusted his coat around me. I was warm now, but it bothered me that Justin wasn't.
"Look," I said stopping right where I stood, "why were you acting like that in the club? Brent's just a friend."
"Because, (YN), I- he was flirting with you! What did you expect me to do!?"
We were both yelling back and forth now. Some people might have heard us, but I didn't care. I was pissed, and so was he.
"He wasn't flirting with me... You don't understand." I said quietly.
"Don't understand what? Yeah, I'll admit it, I was jealous because I like you a lot if you haven't noticed throughout the past 2 months." Justin admitted.
Wow, this was a pretty odd argument. I wasn't sure whether to be happy because he liked me, or to be pissed because he didn't or wouldn't understand. I had to tell him, besides, who would he tell anyways? It's not like he had the opportunity to go to parties her all of the time.
"Justin, Brent's gay. I thought that he was hitting on me too, so I called him out on it and it turned out that he's gay. He didn't want me to tell you, but that's the only way you'd understand me."
Justin looked really surprised. The same look I had when Brent told me. I kind of smiled at his expression and so did he. Finally he understood my situation.
"Are you s-serious?" he asked.
I nodded and he laughed and scratched the back of his head. Now who was the one who looked dumb? I couldn't help but laugh and he did too. We still stood in the same spot, a few houses down from his.
"Look, I'm so sorry. I had no idea, I was just so jealous because you're mine." Justin said as we continued walking.
"Actually, not yet." I said.
Justin grabbed my arm and turned me towards him. I looked up into his eyes and he smiled down on me.
"Fine, then (YN), will you be mine?"
I wasn't expecting that. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled. Snow started falling and I looked up before looking back and Justin.
"Of course."
Justin pulled me closer to him and he brushed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync as we stood in the middle of the street. he held his arm around my waist and we began walking back to his house. Well, we ran because it was getting even colder outside.
Once we got inside, we qiuetly snuck downstairs and into bed to warm up. I put on one of Justin's shirts and slipped into bed. Justin came in after me and we cuddled, staying up til 1am talking. I was glad that we weren't fighting anymore, because honestly I hated it. And now I had my boyfriend back.

MONDAY, DECEMBER 24TH, 2012
4:00PM

Some time had passed and Justin and I travelled around Canada a bit before coming back to Stratford. Canada really was a pretty country, I would love to live there. But now I was heading back to my hometown to see my family. I had to spend the holidays with my family, who wouldn't.
Justin was staying with his family and he was upset that I was leaving, although we'd see each other on the 28th for New Years in NYC. He was so adorable, but clingy sometimes. I still loved it. We told our families about us, and they were the only ones who knew so far. In Justin's last interview, he told them that he was single. I really didn't care, as long as I knew what the truth was.
Now, I sat in a cab on my way home. I was excited to be home and see my friends and family and I was making it back in time just for Christmas Eve. I would've came earlier, but my flights constantly got cancelled because of the weather.
When the cab stopped in front of my house, I smelled the fresh air as I stepped out of the car with my bags. I couldn't wait to get inside! I slowly walked up the stairs onto my porch before turning the door knob and opening the door.
My mom ran from the kitchen right towards me and jumped on me, giving me hugs and kisses everywhere.
"I missed you too mom!" I yelled with a smile.
My brother came downstairs and helped with my bags. I gave everyone hugs and realized that we had our whole family over and they were all excited to see me. I didn't think that they knew where I was, only my mom, dad, and brother.
"Mom," I whispered as we settled in the kitchen, "does everyone know about me and Justin?"
"No, if anyone asks, you were at your father's cousins house. Keep calm and go along with it okay?"
"Fine."
I helped my mom cook and when we got done, there was a lot of food. we served everyone before ourselves and everyone sat around eating and talking and catching up.
"(YN), there's a present for you!" my mom yelled as she stood at the tree.
"Mom, I shouldn't open it early-"
"Just open it!" she said.
She shoved a box right onto my lap and everyone quieted as I opened the box. I felt awkward as I ripped the tape with my fingers and opened the top of the box. I pulled out a letter first. It read:
Dear (YN),
These flowers are for you. You may be 10,000 miles away, but you're still my date on Christmas Eve<3
I opened up the rest and there were flowers wrapped in a protective wrap. Wow, they were beautiful red roses. My favorite... Justin knew everything, and even though he was 10,000 miles away, he was still my date.
"Who are those from?" my Great-Grandma asked.
She was so old and fragile looking as she pointed at the flowers I held in my hand. The smile on her face put joy in my heart. I looked down and then back up at her. I glanced at everyone, staring at me and waiting for an answer.
"From a good friend, 10,000 miles away from here."




What do you think?! Leave some comments!


-Ana.

5 comments:

  1. Loved it!!! please place more soooon ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING next chapter please i love your writting so much<3 Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE ITTT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it please make next chapter sexy and it's summer so you can write alot more :)) <3333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! !!!!!!!!!♥♡♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.