6 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. 15: Jelena.

Hey ma ladies(: I see that you're all very excited for more, so I'll post again! Love you all, keep reading<3



PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
Justin and I got back to our hotel soon and settled in to go to bed. I was still thinking about that night as Justin held me in his arms, it was still weird to me! But I guess I'd handle it, but another thing... If people found out that Justin and I weren't just friends, they would think it's weird that his girlfriend and ex are friends...

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH, 2012
7:00PM

Tonight, Justin and I were in Philadelphia! It was a beautiful city, at least in my eyes. I was so excited to be there and especially being at a concert. Although, I wasn't going into the concert, because I decided to occupy myself with homework for the night. I sat in the empty bus all by myself, chilling in mine and Justin's bed.
I was on my phone, because homework really didn't sound to fun. I scrolled through my contacts, and came across my two friends, Lexi and Lauren. Ugh, I hadn't talked to them since, well forever! I thought about calling one of them, but honestly, they probably forgot about me anyways...
I tapped Lexi's name and it began ringing as I brought the phone up to my ear. It rang a few times and then I heard her voice.
"Uh hi!" she said.
"Lexi! OMG, I miss you, how've you been?!"
"Good, um, I have to go, Lauren says hi though."
"Who are you talking to?" I heard in the background.
"Who's that?" I asked.
"Oh, that's Amanda, I have to go, bye!"
Lexi hung up right after that and I pulled the phone away from my face. I told myself to be strong, that they weren't actually replacing me. But maybe they were?...
I decided in the end to talk to my other only friend. Sel. I grabbed my laptop and opened it up to open up Skype. I waited for a few minutes to load and lucky me, Selena was online. I was really glad that I could talk to her about anything, and she never cared that I spoke of Justin. Yes, it's weird to be friends with your boyfriend's ex. I guess you could say 'against girl code', but she was an amazing friend!
"Sel! you answered!" I said excitedly as I saw her face flash on the screen.
"Of course! What's going on, where are you?"
"On the bus, I'm so bored and I need someone to talk to!"
"Girl, you can always talk to me! Is anything wrong?"
"Well..." I paused.
I wanted to tell her about my friends, but I didn't want to bother her with it. Maybe I'd just tell her a little bit and she'd have some advice.
"My two best friends, Lexi and Lauren, I think they hate me. We've known each other for so long, and now I think that they've replaced me..."
She opened her mouth slowly, but nothing came out. She looked more upset than I did, maybe bad memories?
"Just tell them what's going on, and don't keep any secrets from them, because that never works."
I nodded and smiled. She looked really upset though, so I had to speak up.
"Sel, are you being bothered by anything?"
"Promise to not tell anyone, I mean anyone?" she replied quickly.
"Even Justin?"
"Well, you can talk to him and his crew... they know, but Pattie doesn't even know..."
I was worried when she said that. What could be so important that no one knew? This must've been a really big deal to her.
"First of all, I'm really upset because I lost all of my friends too. They didn't like Justin, so they left me. That's why I'm warning you. But that's not even the messed up part."
She stopped talking and I waited. Before she spoke again, she went into a different room and closed the door behind her. She laid down in front of the camera and got close and started whispering.
"The whole 'Jelena' thing... It was fake. Justin and I had a thing for ONE night, and after that- management took over. They made us date for publicity reasons, and that lasted for what, 2 years? Over that period of time, I thought that I fell in love with Justin. But behind the scenes, he wasn't falling in love with me. I told him and he... rejected me. I was devastated, and the worst part: I had to act as if I loved him for another year. It's just hard for me to look at him and know that he never once loved me and he was just saying it in interviews to cover everything up. I just-.. I guess I'm glad that he's happy now."
"Selena, I had no idea." I began.
But how was I supposed to continue? What could I possibly say to this? They were never really dating and no one knew? That was probably the best kept secret ever... LITERALLY.
"Don't worry, no one did." she let out a little laugh.
"I don't want you to be sad about it, if I can do anything, I-"
"Don't worry girl, it's fine! I'm just glad that I told someone. I needed to get that out!"
We talked for a few hours on Skype. We never got bored of each other! We talked about everything now, not keeping any more secrets. But I was still shocked about the whole thing. They made it look so real, and they even kissed in public. Yet it was all fake, ALL OF IT. I had to talk to Justin about this, and luckily he had just walked in the bus.
I sat up in the bed and waited for him to walk in. He ran into the room and jumped on the bed. Obviously he wasn't tired at all...
"Justin, calm down! I need to talk to you." I yelled.
"Great, am I in trouble? Because I was in such a great mood and-"
"No silly! I just wanna talk to you." I said as I crossed my legs.
"Kay, lay it on me."
He rested his head in my lap and stared up at my eyes as he ran his fingers through my long hair. I laughed and made a funny face before talking.
"So, you and Selena... it was all fake?" I asked.
"She told you?" he said sitting up quickly.
"Yep..."
It was silent for a few minutes and neither of us made eye contact with the other. was he mad or what? Because it sure seemed like it...
"Oh, well. I don't know what she said, but yes... It was fake, for publicity. And I've never been in love before."
Wow, I'd learned so many huge things tonight. Justin had never been in love before? This was huge... I guess I never had before, but still. I was surprised.
"I think that's cute." I said with a smile.
He smiled back at me and got closer to kiss me. I laid back in the bed and he laid over me. He stared down into my eyes before leaning in to press his lips against mine. I smiled as he kissed me and we both ended up laughing.
He laid down next to me and we held hands as we stared up at the ceiling. I let go of his hand and turned to lay my head on his chest.
"You realize that we aren't even dating yet, right?" I said with a giggle.
"Yeah, but I can still call you my future girlfriend."
We both laughed and he wrapped his arm around me. He reached down and pulled the blanket over the both of us. I was pretty sure that we were both way to lazy and comfortable to change out of clothes into pajamas, so we stayed in bed.
"You should got a skylight right above here and then we can lay here every night and look up at the stars." I suggested quietly.
"You really think so?"
"I was kidding... But that'd be nice!"
He laughed at me and I could feel his chest move while my head laid there. I smiled and so did he. I really was kidding, but honestly, Justin would do something like that just to make me happy. I think that was all he wanted, was to make me happy all the time.




Hope you liked it! Comment for more(;


-Ana.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing please post another one today xxxx :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. More please !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING! next chapter today??? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your writing<3xxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.