7 Jun 2013

New Beginnings. 16: Canada.

Hi guys! Not much to sayyyyyyyyy! But here's da next chapter!


PREVIOUS CHAPTER:
He laughed at me and I could feel his chest move while my head laid there. I smiled and so did he. I really was kidding, but honestly, Justin would do something like that just to make me happy. I think that was all he wanted, was to make me happy all the time.

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1ST, 2012
11:00PM

"THANK YOU TORONTO!" Justin yelled before he ran off of the stage.
I was really proud of him tonight, it was his last concert until next year! He did amazing and gave it 110% tonight. He gave everyone hugs and high fives and then he came over to me, trying to walk in a cool way.
"Oh just come here!" I yelled from across the room.
He ran towards me and picked me up off of the ground and spun me around. I laughed as he set me down and I kissed his cheek.
"You did amazing tonight! I definitely won't forget this concert." I smiled.
"Thanks baby, now should we go?"
I nodded and we held hands until we got back to his bus. From here, we were going back to his hometown: Stratford, Ontario.
Justin was more hyper than I'd ever seen him as we sat together on the bus, well I sat, Justin just messed around and was all smiles the whole ride. It was only a 2 hour long bus ride, one of the shortest we'd had so far.
I was just sitting on the couch, on my phone, minding my own business, when Justin came over and took my phone out of my hands.
"Justin!" I yelled, "I was in the middle of something!"
"Well, never mind that! Remember when you asked when you get to meet my family? Well since we didn't come for Thanksgiving, now's the time!" he yelled.
"OMG, I know! You've told me 6 times now Justin, I'm starting to get mad." I replied.
"Oh c'mon. Aren't you excited!?"
"Not as excited as you."
He jumped around and just wouldn't calm down no matter how many times I yelled at him. I was starting to get really annoyed by his hyperness, but it was cute. Everything he did was adorable, I mean you never got sick of it...
Justin gave me back my phone and I took a video of him dancing aroudn because he was so excited. I couldn't stop laughing, because he was singing and dancing and just making a fool of himself. The time seemed to go slower than usual, and I couldn't believe how long it was taking to get there!
Soon, an hour past and we were a little over half way there. Justin had calmed down and now he was talking to his friends over skype. I was on the other side of the couch from him, watching my favorite TV show, Pretty Little Liars. I was obsessed, it was my favorite. I re-watched it on Netflix all of the time.
"Hey, my friends want to see you." Justin said as he turned his laptop towards me.
"NO! I look bad!" I yelled and buried my face in the arms of my sweatshirt.
Justin laughed and turned it back towards him. He continued talking to them for what seemed like, forever. I don't understand why he didn't just wait until we got there to see them, but no. That was unacceptable.
When we finally arrived there, Justin was the first one at the door of the bus, the first one to get out, and the only one who ran to his grandparents door.
"Justin! They're probably tired!" I yelled after him.
He was jumping around waiting for the door to be answered. It was a few minutes later that Pattie opened the door and Justin ran inside. I slowly walked in and smiled at her.
"It's nice to see you again, I see Justin has been a bit excited." she said as she shut the door behind me.
"Nice to see you too! And yeah, he's really annoying, but I'm glad that he's happy!"
She laughed and we hugged. I was glad to see her again, another female FINALLY. Justin came back to us and grabbed my hand and yanked me downstairs.
"Mom, we're going to bed, but I'll be up to see Jazzy and Jaxon in the morning."
"Okay! She yelled after us.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"To my room."
I just accepted it as he pulled me inside his room. It was small, but it was cozy and clean. He had plenty of awards and you could tell that he loved hockey. The Toronto Maple Leafs.
Justin jumped on his bed and laid on his side, resting his head on his arm. He patted the spot next to him and I laid down and smiled up at him.
"Ya know, you're really childish." I said jokingly.
"Yeah, but I can be mature when I want to."
"Oh really? Prove it."
"If you insist!"
He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and our lips moved in a synchronized motion. I loved kissing him, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I pulled back and smiled at him.
"Okay, you win." I said quietly.

DECEMBER 2ND, 2012
7:00AM

I woke up way earlier than I hoped, but I was just getting really cold throughout the night. Justin's body heat was helping, but not a lot. I uncovered myself and stepped out of the bed. I put on some of Justin's sweatpants that I found in a drawer and wrapped a blanket around me. I was going to get back in bed with Justin, but instead I decided to go upstairs.
I walked upstairs and had no idea where I was going. I looked left and right, searching for a room that had people in it. I walked slightly forward and peaked my head around the corner.
"Lost?" I heard a voice say.
I turned to my left to see Pattie standing in her pajamas with a cup held up to her lips. I smiled and turned my body towards her.
"Yeah." I said with a laugh.
"C'mon."
She lead me to the kitchen and I memorized my way there so that I wouldn't forget. I sat down at the island in the center of the kitchen and Pattie went over to make coffee.
"Do you want anything? Hot chocolate? Coffee?" she asked.
"Hot chocolate would be nice." I said.
I stretched my arms and watched her make me a cup. She was really a nice woman, like I'd love to have her as my mom. And she was younger, so I connected more with her.
"So, why are you up so early?" she asked as she handed me my cup.
"Eh, no reason. I'm a bit cold though, that basement needs heat!"
We both laughed and she stood across the island from me.
"Yeah, tell me about it. That's why I don't stay down there!"
We sat talking for awhile before we moved into the living room where we could watch TV. Of course, the only interesting thing on this early was the news, so we turned that on.
"Hey look, the Maple Leafs are playing today, isn't that Justin's favorite team?" I asked.
"Yeah, he loves them maybe too much."
"Do you think we could get tickets?" I asked.
"They might be sold out, but we could try! I actually heard that they're giving them away on the radio! Let's go check."
We walked back into the kitchen and turned on the radio. Yup, they were giving away tickets. I grabbed my phone and Pattie grabbed hers and we called in constantly. It beeped every single time and I was ready to give up, but just as I was about to hang up, I heard it ring. I stood with a smile on my face and waited to see if I won.
"Hello?" I asked.
"YOU'RE THE TENTH CALLER! CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE GOING TO SEE THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS TODAY AT 1:00PM!"
"SERIOUSLY?" I whisper-yelled into the phone.
"What? Did you win?" Pattie asked.
"I WON! I WON!" I yelled quietly.
We jumped up and down together, trying to be quiet as we squealed. I was really surprised that I'd won, I mean I'd won tickets before but this time it was really lucky. Once we called down, I gave them my name and they reserved tickets. We were both excited that Justin would get to go, I wanted to see his reaction.
Later on, Justin still wasn't up and it was 10:00am. I was so excited to tell him that I just couldn't wait. As I got up from the couch and headed downstairs, the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it." I said to Pattie who was just about to get up.
She smiled at me and sat back down. I walked over to the door and unlocked both locks before opening it up to see two guys standing in front of me.
"Hi, umm-" I stopped.
"We're Justin's friends Chaz and Ryan, you must be (YN)!"




Leave some comments(:


-Ana.

8 comments:

  1. Really good can u please try post as fast as u can !!! I'm obsessed hahahah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love it i can't wait !!!!! next chapter plzz <3 Xxxx

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT!! cant wait for the next chapter<3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORYS PLEASE POST MOREEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE<3 next chapter pleasse!!!!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post next chapter love it !!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOVE IT!!! <3 seriously....can you post the next chapter please?...and can you do me an imagine for my birthday tommorow, june 9th?...oh,....and by the way my names danica :) thanks in advance :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEXT CHAPTER PLEEEAAASSE!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.