30 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 8)

Hi
Sorry! Sorry sorry sorry! I know it's been way too long since my last update.. I've been completely stressed out, I'm deeply sorry!

Believe tour has now officially started, are you guys going? I AM :D

About the story, I won't put Avalanna in since I'm thinking this story is taking place in the future, hope you understand. I'll find it too hard to write about it...

I got my Just getting started, it is so amazing! It literally brought me to tears. Justin is so amazing, I'm so proud of the man he has become. :)

Hope you all doing well :) I got my first and second kiss plus make outs, just wanted to let you know ;) I don't know who to talk about it, since all my friends were there, but they are making fun of me and both the boys I did it with.. But I'm so happy! My first kiss and make out was MY CRUSH. :D haha! The second was with another boy, that was weird. But it just happened so..... Yeah.. hehe  ;)

Now the story:

CHAPTER 8 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
13 missed calls and 39 texts. 39! That's sick. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through the messages. They were all from Scooter, my manager. They said like:
What is going on?

Who is that girl?

Call me right now!

I am going to kill you!

You know what is being said about you!?

Call me!

Don't ignore me kid!!!!

Call me or I'll kill you!

You're dead
I nibbled on my lip nervously dialing in his number. This wasn't good, not good at all. 
On the phone:
"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER YOU'RE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!"
Scooter picked up the phone with a yell. 
"Explain. Now."
His tone was stern and I stammered
"Uhm well basically I've like fallen in love with a girl I barely know. She's perfect in any way. Uhm yeah.. that's why I broke up with Sel.. So yeah.."
"You can't just do that! You're famous! The whole internet is overflowing with you and this girl!! Everyone is freaking out! Don't you see all the papz?"
"Actually no. I haven't seen any papz here at all!"
My voice was controlled but I could feel the anger boil right under my skin. Who was he? Trying to control my life. 
"Well there are always papz for crying out loud! There's pictures of you being silly on a market. Pictures with a little girl. Pictures where you hand in hand walk around the town. And last a blurry picture of you two kissing on a VERY romantic boat date.."
His rant stopped and I kept silent. How could I not have seen all the papz?
"Why are you quiet?"
Scooter's voice was still angry
"What am I supposed to say? Sorry? Sorry that I have found a girl that makes me genuinely happy. That treats me like a normal person. That actually lets me be myself? Oh well I'm really sorry about that Scooter"
My voice was dripping with sarcasm. The line was silent. I knotted my fist angrily. He was not going to make decisions for me. I was supposed to make those decisions. He sighted deeply on the other end.
"Listen to me Justin. I understand what you're saying but you also have to understand that everyone still think you're with Selena. Go to twitter and fix this ok?"
"Alright"
"I'm sorry about yelling"
"It's okay man. I understand that you're just trying to take care of me"
I replied. Scooter and I always got over our fights pretty quickly. 
"I'll give you two hours ok?"
"I got it Scooter. I'll explain my fans, Honesty is the easiest way"
"You're a wise kid Justin, don't screw it up! Now fix this and get your girl"
"I will"
I hung up with a grin. Scooter might be strict but he was still the best man I could have ever wished for my manager. I thought back at last night and with a huge smile I got in the bathroom. I took a quick shower and grabbed some shorts and a matching tee. After a bit of thinking I decided to go down and talk with (YN) before tweeting anything. I took a snack in the minibar before heading to her room. It was 11am, she should be up. I knocked briefly on the door. No response. I knocked again.
"Sorry sir"
I turned around to see a cleaning lady approaching me. 
"The girl left earlier this morning. She left with all her suitcases"
Did I hear right?
"Excuse me? She left?"
The lady nodded and I closed my eyes. She couldn't just leave? Why would she so that? I grabbed my phone and found her number in the contacts. It called the first, second, third time.... she wasn't picking up
"Damn it!"
I mumbled under my breath before rushing back to my room. I tried calling her more times but she wasn't answering. I texted her:
Hi (YN). Why did you leave? And why without telling me? Where are you? Please call me back! xx Justin
My heart sunk in my chest. I starred at my phone waiting for a text but there was no response. Why? Why would she do this to me!? I actually thought that last night had changed something about us. I thought she was ready to try getting to know each other and give us a chance for development. I turned on my computer and went to twitter. The TT's were harsh: Justin Bieber cheating, Justin and Selena, Go die (your hair color) bitch. Had (YN) maybe seen this? I typed my first tweet in.
@justinbieber: hey guys. long time no see. im taking some time off right now.
My mentions started spamming with questions about Selena and I
@justinbieber: just so you know. Selena and I broke it off. We're still friends. Don't ask more K?
@justinbieber: You guys are like my family. I love you but I need my privacy and you should respect that
@justinbieber: stop hating on people that you don't know. it hurts to see them hurt. 
They started asking if Sel and I broke off because of the hate she had relieved. Normally I wasn't a fan of telling them about my love life, but this time called for some serious action. 
@justinbieber: Sel and I broke up because we wanted to! It had nothing to do with the girl I have been hanging out with.
@justinbieber: the 'bitch' is called (YN)! She is really amazing and she means a lot to me. but you have scared her off and she's now gone
@justinbieber: honestly I thought you guys were better than hating on a girl i'm hanging out with. i really like her but she's gone and I can't get hold of her
@justinbieber:  disappointing!  you ruined something beautiful that had barely started... sorry guys but i'm a little mad.!
I sighted and ran my hands through my hair frustratingly. Why was I doing this? I wanted (YN) to see we were taking it slow and this was sure not helping. But I also wanted her to see that I cared and wanted her to contact me. Maybe she would see this and return my call? I sure hoped. I turned my attention back to the screen. Sorry Justin, Sorry (YN), We love you Justin, Beliebers love (YN), were already trending topics. A smile crept over my face, my fans would always be the best. 
@justinbieber: Thank you guys. I love my beliebers! now I just need to get (YN) back! :D love you
Without more I closed my laptop and fell back on my bed. I rubbed my face in my hands. Alright so I fixed the fan situation but I still had the (YN) situation running through my mind. Just as I was about to call her a message ticked in. It was from her! My heart skipped a beat but dropped completely when I read what it said
I can't do this. Please don't contact me. sorry.
















What is Justin going to do? Request for more!!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG WRITE MORE DUUH!! OH AND IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS THANG WITH YOUR CRUSH AND YOU KISSING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. but... but... but... ERG! can we see (YN)'s point of view pls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. More pleaseeee!!!
    And I wish I was going to his concert but my best friend is going so she will be able to tell me all about it lol.
    Congrats on the kiss! Still waiting on mine haha. I have virgin lips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls continue hun :PP <3 and lucky you, i'm not going to the believe tour :( BUT congrats to your first kiss, and to your make out ... oú la laaaaa muahh muahh ;) jk ♥ love you, loved it ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep BELIEVE TOUR has started.... and Please Continue. Mine heart sank when I found out (YN) left. Congrats on your first and second Kiss. Im not going to BELIEVE TOUR but Justin said we can sneak in ;) So i am sneaking :) HOPEFULLY

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORE! MORE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please Dont End It You Are A Great Writer And This Is A Great Story

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.