3 Sept 2012

Through Hate and Love: Introduction

My new story, here's just a post so you know more about main character


Introduction

Name: Estella Maria Tomlinson
Born: England, Doncaster August 21, 1994 (17 years)
Current living place: Manchester.
Family: Mom Isabella, stepdad Jeremy, younger brother William (14)
Hair: naturally Brown wavy.
Eye color: Blue
Favorite colors: Blue, yellow, orange
Favorite food: French fries
Favorite singers: Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran
Favorite band: One Direction
Favorite sport: Basketball
Best friends: Louis Tomlinson(also her cousin), Jessica
Job: since kindergarten loved to act so her parents decided to put her in a theatre, since then she became an actres.
Likes: Beach, parties, dogs, babies, acting.
Dislikes: Cats, snakes, rats, girls who wear a lot of makeup, scared of planes.

Picture of Estella:

Hello guys, as you know my name is Estella Maria Tomlinson but don't you dear to call me Maria, I hate this name. Soon I'll be 18! Hell yeah! Right now I'm at my best friend Jessica's house having girls night out, love it! So basically I'm an actress but now taking a break. I love my job, I wanted to be famous actress since birth but I need some rest from it you know? Have you heard about a band called One Direction? Of course you did, so guess what? Louis Tomlinson is my cousin and my best friend. You might say I'm lucky but I don't know, I mean I haven't seen him in years cince I moved to live in Manchester but we keep in touch through skype and phone. My parents are so annoying, they always judge me, they don't let me do a lot of things but I don't listen, I'm 17 for Gods sake. I'd tell you more but I'm really tired. Bye bye loves. x
__________
And now I'll post Chapter 1, at beginning it might suck a little but later it'll get better ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.