15 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 3)

Hello guys :)
Thank you for the comments. The boy is fine now, but it was still a huge shock...

I want you to comment so I know that you're reading. You gave me 14 ccomments on chapter 1 so I know you're out there, you just need to show me ;)

Today I don't feel like writing at all, so sorry if it sucks.. I have a massive hangover and a heartbreak to deal with.. A lot of drama last night, but I did have fun though :P

Hope you're all having an amazing weekend :D

Here's the next chapter...

CHAPTER 3 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
"I..I..."
My voice broke and I looked down at my feet.
"I thought you cared more Justin. I know it has been hard for us lately but after this time we spent together I thought we were doing better. I honestly believe that we were going to make it through Justin. But.. The way you look at her. You don't even know her."
Her sentence trailed off and I looked in to her eyes. They were hurt. Very hurt. I grabbed her hands.
"Listen to me Sel. I'm sorry. Deeply truly sorry okay? I didn't mean to ignore you or anything. I care so much about you, you're my best friend and the best girlfriend in the world. I'm with you because I want you, alright?"
She nodded with the tears still running down her cheeks. I stroke them away softly and planted a soft kiss on her lips. I felt.. nothing when our lips touched. The spark that once was there was completely gone. She broke our kiss and we hugged. It was nice having her close but it wasn't right.. You know it's like fitting two puzzle pieces together and you can press them together but it's forced.. you know it's wrong but you really want it to be right.. That's exactly how it felt hugging her. We pulled away and she smiled up at me
"I love you Justin"
"I love you too"
I lied...
 
 
"One big sprite please"
The waiter nodded and I turned the chair to look over the pool area. Selena was on skype with her mother and I went to the pool. We had been in our hotel room just watching movies. But I couldn't find rest. Selena was right I had all my focus on (YN). Her face kept showing in my mind and I wanted to spend more time with her so badly.
"Here you go sir"
I thanked the waiter and took a sip of my drink.
"Hi Justin"
That voice.. could it be?
"(YN)"
I exclaimed while turning on my chair. She sat down beside me in a pair of jeanshorts and a red and white striped crop top. Her smile was there, but it didn't seem well. I smiled in to her eyes but they were dull. A frown crept over my face, what happened to her lovely self?
"Everything's okay?"
Her hands twitched around in her lap and I grabbed them with mine. I covered her tiny hands completely and she looked up at me, a bit of shock showing in her expression. She shook her head and a deep sight escaped her well formed lips. I squeezed her hands and she kept her gaze locked with mine
"You can talk to me (YN)"
I smiled and got a little chuckle in respond
"Thank you Justin, you're sweet"
She let go of my hands and rested them on the bar desk.
"Can I get a big diet coke please?"
The waiter nodded and went away. I leaned over the counter and rested my head on my hand.
"Please.. I know we barely know each other but I can see something is nagging you"
I spoke softly looking in to her deep oceans. They soaked me in. Bathed me in happyness and pure perfection shone from them.
"I don't know if it's a good idea Justin"
Her voice trailed off and her eyes went away from mine. The coke was set in front of her and she took a quick swig making my heart race from the way she moved her lips. Her every move was so gently yet so marked and controlled.
"Have you ever felt like something wasn't right? Like you are happy and everything but you just have this feeling that there is one thing that isn't wuiet how it should be?"
Her brows were knacked together when she looked at me with truth speaking from her mind. I nodded, that was exactly how I felt, and I knew the thing that was wrong. I should be with her, (YN), and not Selena, but it was not that easy.
"And maybe you even have a clue what is wrong but you don't feel like you can do anything about it?"
The tears whelled up in her eyes and I quickly locked my arms around her waist pulling her chair closer to mine. I shushed her lightly mumbling down to her hair
"Don't cry baby, I'm sure you know what to do about this. It's going to be okay. Everything's gonna be alright. Please don't cry. You're so beautiful when you're smiling, it's not nice when you're crying"
Her body melted in to my own under our close embrace. It felt so right having her in my arms. She fitted there, perfectly. Nothing could be wrong with an angel in my arms. She was perfect to me, everything about her and i barely knew her. I gulped, this wasn't good......
"You're okay?"
I stretched my arms out to look at her.
"Chris left me here"
Her words were almost not audiable but my jaw dropped completely
"WHAT?"
I slapped my mouth from my sudden outburts. Her face went back to looking at the desk. She twirled her slender hands around the glass.
"He told me that I looked at another boy like I loved him. I told him that I loved him but he said I was lying. I told him that I wasn't but he kept yelling that I was a liar and a whore so I told him to fuck off and he did...."
I could hear the sorrow from her shaking voice.
"But you seemed so happy"
She looked up at me with a smile and nodded from my words.
"I thought we were happy. I guess it was just an illusion."
I grabbed her hands and squeezed them tight in mine
"You deserve so much better. Not a guy that doesn't believe your words. You deserve a guy that can see your perfection okay?"
I let my words sink in to her before continuing.
"Now you have this week to yourself to clear it up. Did Chris treat you like a princess? *she shook her head* that's what I mean. You deserve a guy that holds the door for you. That stick up for you. That believes your words. That asks you how your day was because he wants to hear it, not just because he has to. A guy that will look at you with love in his eyes and will kiss and hold you at every chance he gets. You desrve better than Chris (YN)... You do!"
Her smile lit up and she pulled me in for a hug. Her small arms locked around my torse and I held her tight by the waist. I could be that guy. I'd love with every inch of my body but.. I had a girlfriend. The girl of my dreams was sitting in my arms begging for love but I couldn't give it to her because I had Selena.
"Thank you Justin"
We pulled away and our smiles shone brighter than the sun. Without thinking I stroke a strant of hair behind her ear and let my thumb scrolled softly over her cheek. She blushed and her eyes fluttered to the ground
"Justin.. You. and .... I.."
She sighted and before I could do anything she stood up from her chair.
"You are so amazing Justin.. I thank you with all my heart"
And with that she turned on her heel. I watched her walk away from me. It felt liek she was walking out of my life but I didn't do a thing. I couldn't move. My whole body was froze in it's place. Why? Why did she just walk away? What had she been trying to tell me? I couldn't get the answers since I had let the angel walk right away from me. But she was still on the hotel.. I jumped up from my chair making it fall to the ground
"SIR!"
The waiter called after me but I was sprinting to the hotel entrance. The devil had gotten over me, I had to get (YN) back. Not that she left me but i had to speak to her. I had to be with her Had to hold her. Had to ki..
"Justin!"
I stopped dead in my tracks when I turned a corner and almost ran in to my girlfriend.. Selena
"What are you doing? Are you being chased?"
She laughed and suddenly the reality hit me. I couldn't be with (YN) before I had dealt with my girlfriend Selena..
"Selena we need to talk.."




WOW! lol..... want more? then... COMMENT!!

 
 

11 comments:

  1. OMG HELLL YESSSS THIS STORY IS FRIKEN AMAZINGGGGG I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 4 OMG OMG OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you post again today?? I NEED this since the other story ended I was empty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More plz! Hope u feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE MORE MORE! and feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More. Now. Please. Or i will die of sadness:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moooooooooore!Please! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMB! More please! Best story ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. more plsssssssssssss ! ♥ oh goshhh ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.