5 Sept 2012

Through hate and love: ch.2

Hello. Comment if you're reading and it'll be better with the story soon.


Phone call

I woke up by the sound of car engine. I got up and looked through the window. Probably parents went grocery shopping. Good time for calling Louis. I took my phone and dialed his number. I was about to press ‘Call’ button when William, my younger brother came.
“What’s up?” he asked.
“I’m calling our cousin Louis” I simply answered.
He sat on my bed. “Oh awesome. Will you let me talk to him?”
I thought for a while.
“Eh, sure. But don’t take too long, I need to talk to him about something”
“About what?” Will asked
“Look, you know about me and parents? All that shit stuff and our fights?”
He nodded and I continued.
“Well, I can’t stand them anymore. I’m moving out, but don’t tell them! They’ll probably lock me in this room.”
Will raised his eyebrows. “Wait, you are running away? And leaving me here all alone?!”
I looked at Will. Me and him have a really close relationship and it’ll be very hard to leave him, but as I said, I can’t stay here anymore.
“Sorry Will. Maybe when I settle in, you could come and visit me” I smiled.
Will’s eyes widened  “That would be awesome” he hugged me.
I laughed and hugged him back.
“Now let’s call Lou before parents comes home. You talk first, but don’t take too long”
Will nodded and I handed him my phone. He called him and after few signals Lou picked up.
I couldn’t hear their conversation clearly because while Will and Lou talked, I went to put all my clothes into my black and white striped two suitcases . After I finished with one suitcase, Will handed back my phone.
“Now you can talk with Louis” he said and walked out of my room, closing the doors behind him. I let out a sigh and pressed my phone to my ear.
“Hey Lou-bear” I cheered
Lou laughed. Probably from my enthusiasm “Hey Maria. What’s up?”
I hate when people call me by my middle name. I definitely don’t like name Maria. Uhh.
“Don’t call me that name!” I giggled “I miss you, my best friend” I whined
“I miss you too baby-boo”
Sometimes he called me baby-boo. Isn't that sweet? I smiled to myself but then remembered the reason I called him.
“Hey Louis?”
“Yes?”
“I have a problem” I whispered.
“A problem? What’s wrong? Are you okay? Are you pregnant?” he yelled/whispered
I giggled. “I’m ok and I’m definitely not pregnant.”
“Then what’s wrong?” Lou asked.
I hesitated for a while. “Well, um… I need a place to stay.”
“What do you mean? What about your family?” he asked confused.
“I can’t live with them, Lou. They control my every step, I’ll be 18 for God’s sake. I can take care of myself. They think I’m an angel that’s turning into some monster or something like that. It’s just hard to live here. We fight a lot.”
There was an awkward silence for a minute.
I broke the silence. “Lou, are you still here?”
“Oh, sorry, I was jut thinking.”
I bit my lip waiting nervously for him to continue.
“You could live with me and the lads!” Lou screamed in excitement
I sat there in shock. “Is it really okay for you? I don’t wanna disturb you and those guys”
Lou giggled. “Don’t be silly Stella! They already know about my amazing cousin and I think they’ll love you to have here, by the way, knowing you, it’ll be fun having you around. We need some distraction from all the work.”
I let out a sigh of relief “Good. I was scared you would say ‘no’. Thank you so much” I smiled.
“Oh come on, how can I say no to my best friend! By the way, when can you come to London?” He asked.
“Can I come tonight? I really don’t feel like spending a night here.”
“Oh sure. Catch a taxi and I’ll send you address. Love you”
“Love you too, Lou-bear. Thanks!” I smiled to myself.
“Ok ok. I’m waiting for you. Bye” He laughed and we hung up.


Louis’s POV

After I hung up, I texted Estella the address where me and the lads live. I went to tell the boys good news. I found all of them in the living room watching some action movie.
“Attention people!” I yelled.
They turned their heads facing me.
“What?” Harry asked.
“My cousin Estella is coming!” I cheered.
 “She is? That’s amazing” Niall smiled.
“Finally! A girl in the house!” Zayn cheered.
I narrowed my eyebrows. “Hey! She’s like my sister. Don’t you guys dear to lay a hand on her or even date her”
“Is she even worth dating one of us? I mean, we can find a better girl than her” Harry laughed.
I smacked him in the head “I really don’t understand what’s your problem Harold. You don’t even know her and don’t you dear to be rude to her when she comes” I warned him.
“She just sounds annoying from what you told us about her” He shrugged. 
“Guys guys, calm down. We don’t know her in person so let’s don’t judge her. When she’s coming, Louis?” Liam asked.
“Tonight” I smiled. “She’s going with a taxi so It’ll take her about 4 hours.”
“Then that means we have plenty of time to clean this mess” Liam said.
5 guys living in one house can make a lot of mess. There’s clothes everywhere and food left over’s on the coffee table and around the kitchen. I really don't mind this mess, but girls don't like that kind of stuff, do they?

Estella's POV

I walked to my clothet and finished packing the rest of my clothes into another suitcase. When I finished, I had two suitcases and they were quit heavy, probably because of shoes, I have a lot of them. I looked at the mirror. Damn, I'm still in my pj's. I went to one of my suitcases and grabbed black skinny jeans, white top and dark blue jacket. I slipped into my favorite black pumps. I brushed my hair and left it naturally wavy. I put a little mascara and slightly pink lip gloss. I smilled to my reflection through the mirror. Looking good there, Stella. I called taxi and they said it'll be in 5 minutes. I quickly looked through the window if my parents are coming back. Thank's God they wont see me leaving or else... I don't even want to think about it. I grabbed my suitcases and headed downstairs to find my brother watching 'The Simpsons' one of my favorite cartoons.
"Hey, Will?" I sat next to him.
He looked at me, then at my suitcases, then back at me with sad eyes. "You are leaving now?" He whispered.
I nodded and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you, bro but we'll keep in touch. I promise"
"Can I wisit you sometime?" He asked sniffing.
"Of course!" I smiled. "Hey, can you do me a favor?"
"Sure! What is it?" Will asked.
"Please don't tell mom and Jeremy where I'm going to stay" I begged
Will nodded slowly. "I wont, you can trust me"
I smiled and kissed his forehead. I hear a horn outside.
"My taxi is here" I said.
"Go then!" William laughed.
I stood up and grabbed my one suitcase and Will grabbed another. We both went outside to see taxi driver standing next to a car. I walked closer to him.
"Hello. I'm Estella" I greeted
"Good day. I'm Ben, nice to meet you" he smiled. He was about 40 years old, looked kind of funny with a brown/grey beard and bold head. He had one of those oval glasses on. I looked at Will and waggled my eyebrows. Will laughed. Driver helped me to put my suitcases in the car and then he sat into drivers seat.
"Well this is it" I said and hugged Will.
He sighed "Call me, text me, and don't forget to video chat me on Skype" he ordered making me giggle.
"Okay. Take care. Oh and tell parents I'll call them tomorrow"
Will nodded and we pulled away. I sat in passenger seat and buckled my belt. I waved to Will and the car moved. 4 hours and I'll be in London.

3 comments:

  1. Omg im so excited!!!!!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor little brother has to keep a massive secret little brother has to keep a masive secert like that, I'd never do it for my sister. IT IS GETTING GOOD :):D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.