21 Sept 2012

Through Hate and Love: ch.7


'Ello. I didn't go to school today so I decided to write chapter 7. Soon very interesting things will happen in this story. ;)


Memories

Harry’s POV

I sat there awkwardly next to Estella. Whenever I’m around her, memories comes. She reminds me a lot of my ex Lillian. Her hair is the same only Lillians was a bit lighter, but those eyes. I can’t look at Estella, her eyes are the same. Those blue eyes… I feel like I’m looking again at Lillian. Why can’t I get her out of my head? Oh God, I still love Lillian. I remember the last time I was here, an unexpected happened.

Flashback:

“Babe, let’s go here?” I asked Lillian pointing at Nando’s.
She thought for a minute. Lilly wasn’t that kind of girl who used to go to places like Nando’s. Her family is rich and she always eats dinner in fancy restaurants but at this moment we had to choose the nearest place for dinner, ‘cause paps are following us like crazy and we needed a place to hide.
“Well ok, lets go before they catch up on us.” I nodded my head and tightened my grip around Lilly’s waist guiding her to Nando’s. We took  a table in the back so only few peoples could see us.
“I hate it” She mumbled.
I looked at her with confused eyes.
She sighed. “Why do we always hide? Everyone knows we’re together so why not show how much we love each other? No need to hide since all world knows.”
Lillian for the past week was trying to talk me into telling the press that we are together. Me, of course, don’t like this idea.
“Don’t start this again” I mumbled.
Just then one paparazzi got into Nando’s and came straight with the camera in his hands to our table.
“Harry Lillian  are you a couple? How long? Can you kiss?” he started shooting questions at us.
I was about to stand up and punch this guys face when suddenly Lillian grabbed me by my colar and pulled me against her. She pressed her lips on mine and I heard flashes coming. I pulled away and shocked when I saw there were more paps in here now taking pictures of us. I can’t believe Lillian would actually do soemhing against my wishes, to kiss me in front of the camera when she knew I didn’t that to be published. Now those pictures will be all over the internet and press. That day me and Lillian had our first fight from two months of dating. I was on the edge of breaking up with her but I loved her and I thought she loved me back. I was wrong. I--


My thoughts were interrupted by someone poking my shoulder. I turned to face the person. It was Estella.
I looked at her eyes. She isn’t Lillian, stop thinking about he Harry! Dammit.
“Yes?” I said.
“What’cha  thinking, Haz?” she asked me cheery.
Lillian called me Haz… Oh stop it Harry!
“Nothing” I mumbled.
“So…” She started again.  “What’s your favorite sport?”
I looked in her eyes deeply searching for something. Just now I saw that her eyes were skye blue and Lillian’s were grey blue. I smiled inside myself knowing that those eyes I am staring at right now belongs to Louis’s cousin, not Lillian.
I opened my mouth to answer her question. “I dunno.” I shrugged. “I Like golf”
She nodded her head and looked back at her plate.
“And what kind of sport are you into?” I asked her not believing myself for doing that. Maybe me and Estella could get a long. Just maybe.
I saw her smile before turning her head to face me.
“I like basketball, I used to play it with my younger brother back at home.” She said.
“That’s nice” I smiled.

After we finished our breakfast or as you can say dinner, because now it was around 3 pm, we went back home.

Estella’s POV

We were all back home to boys and I’s house spread on the couches. I was sitting in between Zayn and Liam. Zayn had his arm around my shoulder. Harry was on the love seat with Louis who was eyeing Zayn and I with confused face but I just shrugged it off. We are just friends. Niall sat on the floor his legs crossed stuffing himself with chips.
“So what now?” I asked them.
“We could go for a swim?” Louis suggested.
“Oh yeah, I remember we have a pool in the backyard” Liam said.
I smiled to myself. “Let’s go for a swim!” I yelled.
“OKAY!” Louis yelled back making everyone laugh.
I stood up. “I’m just gonna go put on a bikini and I’ll meet you in the back yard”
They nodded their heads.
“Don’t take too long” Zayn whispered.
I smiled at him and went upstairs to my room. I opened my underwear drawer and searched for my favorite bikini. After I found it I went to my bathroom which was connected to my room and got changed. I put my hair into a bun leaving few strays of my hair fall down and threw on an oversized T-shirt that only covered my upper thigh. I grabbed a towel and went to the boys. Outfit/hair/swimming pool: polyvore
I went straight into the backyard. Louis, Niall and Liam were in the pool splashing each other like little kids. Zayn was on one of the chairs we use to sunbath. He had only swimming boxers on. I walked taking a seat on other chair next to him.
“Hi there” he smiled looking up at me.
“’Ello. Why aren’t you with the boys in the swimming pool?”
He shrugged. “I don’t feel like swimming”
I giggled. “Or you just can’t swim?”
I knew from the press and fans that he isn’t a good swimmer.
“I can swim! I just… not a good swimmer” he laughed.
I smiled at him. Just then Harry came shirtless with only swimming boxers. I looked at him, I didn’t know he worked out. He saw me looking at him and gave me a confused face. I quickly turned away blushing.
___
She was blushing. Why? :O Comment for more ;)
P.S. Like my page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-While-Were-Young

9 comments:

  1. Amazing! Moreeee please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. more more more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why she was blushing, post more and I can answer that!!! urg sry that was rude... I just want more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. moreeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls continue ! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did u stop writing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this storie plz keep it going i need to know y she was blushing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please keep writing the story!! Im in love!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.