10 Sept 2012

Through Hate and Love: Ch.4


Comment if you're reading :)
Settle in with the boys

Estella's POV
We were all in the living room sitting on couches and eating French fries with chicken. Apparently Louis had ordered this food knowing I love French fries. That's my boy. Boys asked me several questions such as 'How old are you?' 'What's your favorite color?' and all those random questions. I'm glad they didn't ask me about my family, there's not much to talk about them.
Harry hasn't said much since I came here. All this time he was just looking at me or should I say glaring. What is his problem? I didn't do anything wrong to make him angry or something. Why he don't want to be friends with me? Oh, that's right. I'm not famous, I'm just an ordinary girl. I heard he used to date TV presenters and models and that's far from me. I guess I'll just have to live with knowing that Harry doesn't even want to talk with me. It breaks my heart a bit. No, not that I like him, I just think if we are going to live in one house we should get along, you know?
"So Estella, tell us about your family. We heard you have a brother?" Liam asked.
Here it goes, questions about my family. I don't like it.
"Yeah" I said while taking a bite of my chicken. "He's fourteen. We are really close"
"And what about your parents?" He asked again.
"Well... My mom doesn't work anywhere and my stepdad is a business man."
"And where's your real dad?" Niall mumbled while stuffing himself with fries.
Louis glared at him and Niall just shrug his shoulders.
I wanted to avoid to answer that question so I fake yawned. "I'm tired" I mumbled.
"Well you had a long day baby-boo. Lets go I'll show you your bedroom" Louis said.
I went to take my suitcases but Liam and Zayn took them already.
"Hey guys, you don't have to carry them for me" I said.
Liam smiled "We don't"
"But we want to" Zayn finished sending me a wink and with that made me blush.
“Ok then, thank you” I said while going up stairs to my new bedroom. http://wwlb1240818749.jpg (walls were darker, orange color)

“Welcome to your new room Stella!” Lou cheered.
I was speechless. You might think it's nothing special but comparing to my old bedroom this was way better. I absolutely adore this room. I didn’t said anything just stood there with my jaw dropped. Louis looked at me worried.
“You don’t like it? Is it not enough?” He asked.
I shock my head ‘No’ “I love it! Just the way I like it!” I yelled and hugged Louis tightly.
“I’m happy you love it” he chuckled.
Someone cleared their throat. I turned around seeing Liam and Zayn standing in the doorway smiling. I run to Liam and hugged him tight.
“Thank you. For leting me stay here” I whispered in his chest as he hugged me back.
“No problem” He smiled. “It’s nice to have a girl around” he chuckled.
I pulled away and went to hug Zayn. He already was with hands open for me to hug him. I immediately hugged him burying my head in his chest as I did with Liam. 
“Thank you too, Zayn” I whispered.
From the corner of my eye I saw Liam and Louis walking out of my room. 
“Don’t mention it, Stella” he smiled.
I smiled back not pulling away from him. We were standing there for a while when I decided to pull away because it was awkward.
“You must be tired” He looked at me.
I nod my head.
“Then go get some sleep, love. If you want anything we’ll be downstairs.” He kissed my forehead making me blush.
“Goodnight Zayn” I said as I walked to my bed and crawled under soft covers.
“Good night, Estella” He turned away and was about to close my bedroom doors.
”Hey Zayn?” I said.
He turned around “Yeah?”
“I hope we’ll be good friends ‘cause you seem like a good guy” I smiled.
“Of course, love” He smiled back and closed the door.
I layed in my bed thinking. Zayn is a really sweet guy and don’t forget he’s charming. I’m afraid I might have some feelings for him. No, Estella. You can’t have feeling for him. He’s famous celebrity and definitely wont fall for you ‘cause you are nothing. I’m not a model or a dancer as Lou’s and Liam’s girlfriends are. I’m not that beautiful as Harry’s ex girlfriends. Harry. What’s wrong with him? Why he don’t want to be friends with me? I have to do something, we need to be friends. I don’t want any awkward situations around here. We are going to live together, anyway. 
_____
Shorty :/ Sorry, don't have much time to write this story. School, homework. Fuck >.< Find me on twitter: @flirtydirection

9 comments:

  1. i don't mind if it's short, I still love it ;3 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! just post again soon bcuz I live fore fanfics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it ! ♥ pls post more !

    ReplyDelete
  4. More please, it's a really good story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.