10 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 1)

Hello :)
The story is written from Justin's point of view, I don't know why, I just thought it would be interesting. Well yes, thank you for all the amazing response, I'll post as often as possible, now here comes the first chapter.


Chapter 1 of Never felt this way before

"Come on Justin"
Selena tugged my arm and I chuckled, she was so impatient. We were making our way to the elevator to get to the pool area on the hotel. With both our busy scheduels it was hard to spend time together, but we finally managed to take a week off to just spend time together. She pressed the level for the pool and the lift sat off. I never been quiet a fan of elevators.
"You're alright babe?"
Selena squeezed my hand and I smiled down at her with a nod
"Yeah, you know I don't really like elevators"
"Yeah I know Justin, I'm like your best friend"
We both laughed. That was the great thing about Selena and I, we were like best friends. Our relationsship only lasted to all the hate because we trusted each other. Sadly we were more like best friends than boy/girlfriend. It felt like the feelings had faded over the last months but neither of us knew what to do about it. We couldn't just break up like this and then still contain friends, that would make too much press interest.
"Yay"
Selena's excited shriek brought me back to reality. I followed behind her in to the poolarea. I'd see where this week took us, maybe it the spark would come back. In usion we dropped our bags on the sunbeds.

"This is nice"
I agreed with Selena with a mumble and looked over the area. Two small kids were playing in the water, their parents watching from two sunbeds. A group of young people and some elder people were laying further away. It was really quiet and the air was hot.
"Just what I needed"
Selena laid down with a satisfied sight. I leaned over and planted a soft kiss on her cheek
"I've been looking forward to spend time with you honey"
A smile grew on her face from my words and I laid down beside her. Our hands intwined on her matress and I closed my eyes with a happy smile. It felt amazing to let the sun heat up my body. Without realizing I slowly faded into a sleep.
"SHIT"
The cold water hit my body like and sent me on my feet like a racket.
"I am so so so so sorry"
I looked up and my breath stuck in my throat. In front of me the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on was standing. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with her bangs framing her marked cheekbones. Her cheeks were fluttering pink and her pearly whities were chewing nervously on her plump lips. In her hands she was holding a, now empty, waterbottle. Her figure was shwoing off in a nice red bikini. She wasn't big, wasn't small ,she was perfect. Like the size I just wanted to pull in to a close hug and never let go.
"I'm literally so sorry Sir."
Her voice was shaky. I locked my eyes with her's and smiled shyly. Wow her eyes were shining brighter than the stars. Her preference was taking me completely off guard.
"It's okay."
My answer made her lips pull up in a breathtaking smile, it was like the whole sky was lit up by her.
"I'm Justin"
Without thinking I extended her my hand. She gave me a puzzled look but gave it a firmly shake
"(YN)"
(YN).... wow.... Her hand was small and soft in mine. A warm feeling spread through my body. Our eyes were locked and her smile wasn't fading. Suddenly a boy walked up and placed his arm preotectingly around her shoulder
"Hello. I'm sorry about my girlfriend, she pretty clumsy"
He smiled at me before looking lovingly at her.
"Am not"
She laid her fist on his exposed chest with a giggled and caused them both to burst out laughing.
"Well I am again really sorry Justin. I hope it's okay"
(YN) turned her attention towards me and cracked a smile. I nodded
"Don't worry about it, it's fine"
She smiled and then pulled her boyfriend after her along the pool. I let my eyes follow them until they reached the elevator doors and got in. With a sight I turned around, what did just happen? My whole body was buzzin from looking in to her eyes, never had I felt a spark like that before.
"Who was that?"
Selena came walking to me with her body wrapped in a towel
"Some girl. She tripped and threw all her water over me by accident"
"Oh"
Selena gathered her things and slung her bag around her shoulder
"Wanna go upstairs?"
I nodded without a word and followed her to out room. My thoughts kept running back to her. I couldn't contain my heart from pounding every time we turned a corner, maybe we would meet her again?...
Alright so that's the first chapter, what do you think? Please leave me some feedback, it's really needed!x And sorry it's not that long, but I don't have time for writing more...
-Astrid


14 comments:

  1. AWESOME!
    Please write fast and long :)
    And from YN P.O.V? Please
    Thanks.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is so good ! Please write more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you are amazing right? Keep writing luv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya both perspectives allow the audience to question further chapters because having to different / similar opinions with different personalies/ mentalities it allows us to wonder with both opinions what could possibly occur . It gives the story more of a thrill instead of having from one perspective it doesnt give the other person a voice niether does it allows us to know why the person acted or reacted the way they did because we need to have insight / input from both people in the situation . Especially because it's every bodies own perspective (YN) we need to know what are character is thinking / feeling to know why she chooses to do certain things ; actions , emotions, feelings (etc) . BTW AMAZING STORY LOVED IT AND Definitely we are all proud of u and I have to say wonderful start off the story I cnt wait to see what's going to happen next ! Please only if u want to keep the (YN) perspective , don't think by what I wrote I meant to change that cause I love the (YN) perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! post more soon pls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this is soo good please write more and soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! But maybe, you could do the next chapter a little longer? :)
    MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED IT TO DEATH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing!love it
    Btw it's my birthday! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I love it! And I love how you put it in Justin's pov! is it possible if you could make the next chapter a tad bit longer? (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your amazing ur stories literally make my everyday ! It was beyond amazing !!! What am I saying

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.