6 Sept 2012

Preference: Cheating


Hey
Here's the cheating preference, I don't know if this was what you meant but anyways..
Keep requesting plots, I love it
I'll try updating in the weekend but I'm very busy so I don't know if I'll make it.
Now enjoy...:)



Preference: Cheating

The tabloids were screaming at me, throwing themselves at me. They wanted me to pick them up, wanted me to look through their nonsense. I knew that their text were all lies, but something was dragging me. The biggest headline was jumping at me like a hungry tiger. The whole front was covered in a picture that I needed to care about. I had no other choice than to grab it, it was literally begging me. My boyfriend was covering the front. My boyfriend. Justin Bieber. The famous guy. Wohuuu.. no! Well yeah, I loved him but this cover... not so much. He was looking good though, like a blooming flower in the spring. Beautiful like an angel. And the girl next to him with her arms tightly around his neck, beautiful, stunning, skinny everything... that I wasn't.. She wasn't me. Why was she closely embraced with MY boyfriend? Why had he his lips locked with her's like there was no tomorrow? Without thinking I grabbed the magazine and threw it in my basket. Why? I don't know. Normally I did my best to avoid all the stupid gossip about Justin cheating on me, but that picture.. it just looked like he was enjoying it way too much for my taste as his girlfriend. We'd been together for more than a year, was he seriously just going to screw up like this? I checked out from the supermarket and dragged the bags to my car. Luckily for me I wasn't spotted by fans or paparazzi.I loved the Beliebers though, they were so nice. For them to think that Justin had fallen for a normal girl was beyond amazing and they shipped us big time. Of course I got some mean comments but in general they were all nice. With my head banging in frustration I made my way home towards Justin's and I shared flat. We had lived together for three months now and I thought we were doing great, compared to the headliner this week my thinking was just an illusion. When I got home I unpacked quickly and threw myself on the couch with the magazine. I looked at the cover once again. It didn't looked photo shopped. Her arms were closely hugging his neck. Justin's arms were hanging down, but he surely wasn't trying to push her away. Their lips were pressed against each other in a passionate kiss. They were standing outside on the street. It looked pretty empty around them, I could only see two cars in the background, one looking exactly like Justin's. Did I spot Moshe in there? Hmm it sure looked like the big bear guy in the front seat. When had Justin been out? Maybe it was on his way home from the studio last Monday? He had been home so late that I had fallen asleep. But as the gentle boyfriend he had carried me to the bed and tugged me in the covers. He was so sweet and caring, was he really cheating? I didn't know. The tears pricked in my eyes and I rubbed them away angrily. Nothing was proved yet, but I had a very bad and sick feeling in my stomach. I flipped through the pages and finally found the article. The picture was covering two pages and there was only a little text in the right corner:
Popstar Justin Bieber spotted in a heated kiss with an  unknown gorgeous girl. 
Is the famous boy cheating on his long time girlfriend (YN)? 
He sure seemed like he was in to the kiss, not pushing the pretty latino away from him. 
The picture was snapped when Justin was making his way home from the studio Monday night. 
We all thought that Justin and (YN) were perfectly happy together, but maybe the very loved couple has some cracks in what seemed to be the perfect relationship? 
Sure is it that Justin was with another girl kissing in the middle of the street.
We are doing all we can to follow up on this drama, STAY TUNED
It cracked. My heart cracked. In a hundred pieces. Thousand pieces.. no more like a million pieces. My vision was blurried by the sudden tears streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall. I threw the magazine on the floor crumbling myself in to a ball on the couch. My body was shaking from the sobs. How could he do this to me? He said he loved me, was it all a lie? I though he was the one. The one. The one and only. The one. I didn't know what to do. It was true, my boyfriend kissed another girl. I didn't want to stay here. Everything in the room reminded me of him. The couch where we watched movies together. The tv where I watched all his interviews. The pictures of us and our families on the walls. His sweater slunged over the back of the chair. With anger I tumbled down from the couch. It was pounding through my veins like drugs. The anger was taken over me. How could he? HOW THE FUCK COULD HE JUST CHEAT ON ME LIKE THAT? Just as I grabbed my car keys the door opened.
"Hello lovely, I'm home"
His beautiful voice sang out in the room and my whole body crumbled, his voice was so melodic. I crossed my arms under my chest and watched him sternly walking in to the livingroom. HIs smile faded and a worried look stroke over his angelic face.
"Babe... why have you been crying?"
He stepped closer but I threw the magazine at his chest
"You tell me Justin"
My voice was boiling with anger. I watched him as his eyes searched over the page with him and the girl. His head shot up and sorrow ran through his eyes
"It's nothing what it looks like honey"
"Oh really. So You weren't kissing another girl behind my back?"
I raised my eyebrows and he looked at his feet
"I did"
"wow that's great you can admit it. You know what's that called Justin? It's called cheating, and it's not very nice"
My words dripped with sarcasm and I made my way past him. His hand grabbed my wrist
"Please let me explain"
I pulled my hand to me.
"I don't want to hear it Justin"
I snapped back. His steps followed my run down the stairs.
"(YN)! Please! Princess listen to me. It was a mistake and she was drunk. I as trying to help her"
I locked out his words and sat in my car. The tears were running down my face like a marathon. He knocked frustrately on my window but I turned on the engine. Without looking at him I sped the car and drove to my friend's place. I didn't want anything to do with him..

"(YN) honey, I need to go now"
I opened my puffy eyes, they were still sore from crying myself to sleep. My firend was beding down over me with a sad smile
"Just stay here as long as you want, ok doll?"
I nodded and she kissed my forehead before leaving me alone on her couch. I arrived at her house last night like a complete wreck. After a lot of explanation and anger she tugged me in covers and laid with me on the couch. I cried myself to sleep. The door closed behind my friend and I sat up on the couch. A forwn covered my face and I grabbed my hone from the table. I had turned it off last night. Now I had thrity missed calls and fifteen texts, all from Justin. He was apoligizing, asking where I was, trying to explain, and saying sorry. The last one was simple: I love you. HAHA like I believe in that bullshit. I threw the phone back on the table falling back on the couch with a loud sight. What was I supposed to do now? No way I could forgive Justin, but I couldn't deny that I loved him. And I even kinded of wanted to hear his explanation so I could forgive him.. NO! I wouldn't let him slip that easy, he really hurt me. When you're in a relationship you're not supposed to kiss with others! I sighted heavily, this was going to be a long day.

I spent the whole day curled up with my covers on the couch. Some random tv-show was flashing over the screen and I sobbed down in my now empty tub of ice cream. I hadn't moved all day, only to go to the bathroom of course. At around 5 my friend came home
"Oh dear lord, you're still laying here"
She sat down next to me with a little sad smile. She stroke my back and I leaned in to her shoulder
"Justin called me today"
I froze at her words
"He told me that you had turned off your phone"
I nodded slightly and she kept talking while stroking my back
"At first I refused to listen to him, but he wouldn't stop and at last he met up at my work to get me to tell him where you were. (YN) you know why he was kissing that girl?"
I shok my head, I wasn't sure I wanted to hear the next words
"He drove past her and she was on the ground crying. As the big hearted guy he is he got out and tried to calm her down. When he hugged her to comfortr her she took it the wrong way and jkissd him. He was taken off guard, and didn't know what to do"
"STOP IT!"
My sudden burst surprised us both and I jumped up.
"Listen I don't want to hear it. He kissed another girl and I can't just forgive him, I want to hear him speak up and all though he does I'm not sure I want to take him back. He could have pushed her away, we bothknow that!"
I was furious, why was she on his side all of sudden? I grabbed my phone and keys.
"(YN) please saty, you're not stabel right now"
I shut her voice out and slammed the door behind me. Sobbing I went to my car when a silhoutte came out from the shadows
"(YN)!"
The voice was broke and almost only a whisper. I turned and saw Justin. His eyes were puffy and red. His steps towards me where careful, almost like he was scared
"Don't come closer"
I stepped back with my arms protecting in front of me
"Please honey, listen to me"
It was a raspy begging exclemasion. I crossed my arms and looked at him with squeezed eyes
"She kissed me. I'm sure (your friend's name) told you the story. I should have pushed her away, I know. Ok? I fucked up!"
His voice raised to a yell. A desperate one. Filled with need.
"You did fuck up, big time Justin"
Without any other words I got in my car and drove. I could hear Justin's yell behind me but didn't bother to look at him. I drove home to our shared flat, I had no other place to go. My eyes were done with crying, they were dried, I had no more tears. Once I got inside I slipped in to my Pajamas and went straight to bed...

A loud bang from the kitchen shot me out of my sleep. Slowly I walked out to the kitchen. It was Justin. He was making breakfast. His face was guilty. I leaned to the doorframe. Should I forgive him? I didn't knew.. I loved him. And.. I think he loved me too. I think......
"(YN)! Goodmorning"
Our eyes locked and I nodded. I didn't knew what to say.
"I made you breakfast"
He placed a plate with egg and bacon on the table. I walked over and sat down with a nod. Without a word I started eating slowly. Feeling Justin's eyes burn in to my back I sighted.
"Are we over?"
I turned to Justin. His voice was only a whisper. The tears had whelmed up in his eys and he looked at me with the biggest pout on his face. I sighted and rested my face in my hands. Rubbing it slowly I felt Justin's hands on my shoulders. I looked up in to his beautiful gaze
"please (YN). I'm so sorry. I can't live without you. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. When you left me I finally knew how much I love you. You're a part of me. You can't just remove a part of yourself. I love you so much that words is not enough to describe how it feels. You're so perfect in every possible way and I can't live without you. I fyou leave me.. I... I..."
A tear rolled down his cheek and I stroke it away gently.
"It's okay Justin. I'm not leaving you. I love you too much. I do. But you hurt me. You hurt me so so much"
"I know babe. I know. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I should have pushed her away right away but I was taken off guard. Right after that picture was snapped I did push her away, but you know the tabloids, they make everything that is nothing. I love you. I love you. I love you"
His words were desperat. Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his waist. I was still sitting down and my head rested against his warm chest. he laid a soft kiss on my hair mumbling 'i love you' down in to it.
"I love you too Justin."
I looked up with a smile. A wide grin cracked his face. Slowly he leaned down pressing his lips softly to mine sending warm chills through my body. He screwed up, but our love was too strong to give up. We loved each other and nothing could break us apart....

THE END

Feedback?<3

6 comments:

  1. YOU MADE ME CRY GUURL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...I wished I was myself in this story in real! hehe! you're a great writer! Believe me! if you work as a writer yo'll raise so much money! you know..I'm Just saying LOL I love U <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rated story please? Like meeting Justin backstage and "getting it on" in the bathroom in a dressing room. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so cute I was crying half of the time.
    I love it and I agree with Sivena You would make a lot of money of you were a writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea!! they should like make out in justins dressing room because they hadnt seen eachother in a long time!!!!!!!!!!1 this story was so freakin amazyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL AS MUCH AS ME

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.