7 Sept 2012

Through Hate and Love: Ch.3


Ello. So this is where story begins. And C'MON! 3 comments? that's so lame, you guys can do much better. Comment if you are reading :)

Meeting the boys

Harry's POV

Me and the boys finished cleaning the house and we still have half an hour for Estella to come. Seriously, I don't understand why are we doing so much just for that girl? Don't get me wrong but neither me or others expect Louis knows here and w already try our best to impress her.
"Estella just texted me and said she'll be here in 20"Lou screamed in excitment and I just rolled my eyes.
From what I heard about her, she is quit annoying and by that I mean: Loud, party chick, that likes to be in the spot but around her parents pretends to be a 'good girl'. I just dunno, I don't like her, even tho I've never seen her or talked in person. I think we all have at least one person who we don't like even tho we haven't seen them in real life, well, Estella for me is that one.
"She's probably going to be hungry when she comes. We could order some food" Liam suggested.
"Good idea, man." Lou said.
"Nandos!" Niall yelled clapping his hands.
"Nandos it is! Lets order her french fries, she loves them" Lou said.
"French fries?" I laughed "Is she fat?" I raised my eyebrows
Louis smacked me in the head "If she loves french fries, that doesn't mean she's fat, okay?"
"Sure sure" I giggled.

Estella's POV

The whole car ride taxi driver Ben and I talked about random stuff, most about global warming and other problems. It was kind of interesting actually. I should study about those stuff more.
"Are we there yet?" I asked Ben for the 20th time. I know he's getting annoyed but I just can't wait to see my cousin.
"5 more minutes, Miss." He said calmly but I could hear frustration in his voice.
I sighed. I hope everything goes fine. I hope Louis's bandmates wont hate me that I'm going to live with them. I hope we'll be friends.
"We are here, Estella." Driver looked at me through mirror and smiled.
We pulled in front of a modern house but it doesn't look too fancy as I expected it to be. Probably not all rich famous people lives in a luxury house as I imagined. I smiled at that thought, I really am not into a fancy stuff, I'm just a down to earth girl.
We got out of the car and driver helped me to take out my two suitcases from the car.
"Thank you" I smiled at him.
Driver smiled back "Have a good day"
"Drive safe." I told him back laughing slightly.
He laughed and sat back in the car and drove off. I took a deep brath and opened the gate. I walked to the front door and was about to knock when suddenly it opened and someone hugged me tightly.
"Stella, I've missed you so much. How have you been? Are you tired? Are you hungry?" The person asked me still hugging me tightly.
I giggled realizing it's my Louis. I could always recognize him by his sent of cologne.
"I missed you Lou-bear" I pulled away and kissed his cheek.
He smiled. "I missed you too baby-boo"
Louis took one my suitcase from my hand "Now let's go, I'll introduce you to my bandmates"
I took a deep breath. This is it. I hope they wont be arrogant super stars.
We walked in the house and I put my suitcase in the hall slipping out of my high-heels. I was nervous so I grabbed Lou's hand and he noticed me shaking slightly.
"Don't worry, Stella, they already like you" he giggled.
We walked hand in hand into the living room finding all the boys spread on the coutches and looking at me. I already know their names from pictures and videos on internet. Niall was sitting next to Liam and Liam next to Zayn who was smiling. "Well he's charming" I thought to myself. Then I looked at Harry who was sitting on a one seat couch legs crossed examining me.

"Boys, meet my cousin and my best friend Estella." Louis said.

Zayn's POV

We were sitting in the living room all waiting for Louis's cousin to come. Months ago he showed us her photo from facebook and I have to admit it, she's really beautiful.
"Wait, did you heard that guys?" He sprinted to the window and looked through the curtains. "Stella is here!" He yelled. "She's coming, she's coming!" he cheered. I laughed, boy he's excited.
He run to the door and opened it. None of us really could hear what was going there but after a minute I heard a girly giggle. That should be Estella. She had a really atractive giggle.
Secons after I heard foot shuffling in the living room. All of us looked at that direction and saw Louis holdings hands with a girl. She had vawy brown hair and her style reminded of me a bit. I smiled at that thought. The girl looked at each of us.
"Boys, meet my cousin and my best friend Estella." Louis said.
Estella waved shily "Hello" She smiled.
We all stood up and Liam came closer to her and pulled his hand out. "Hello, I'm Liam" He smiled as Estella shock his hand.
"I know who you are, It's nice to meet you Liam" Estella smiled.
She looked at us. "You guys are pretty popular and I'm kind of your fan" She giggled.
I don't know why but whenever she giggled my heart fluttered.
Estella came to face Niall and shock his hand.
"I'm Niall" He introduced grinning.
"I know" Estella said proudly. "You're the irish one who eats a lot but never gets fat. Lucky one" she pouted. We all laughed at her words.
Then she moved to face me.
"And you must be Zayn" She winked.
I nod my head and extanted my hand for her to shake it and she did so. She leaned closer to whisper in my ear "I really like your style"
I laughed and thanked her "I like yours style too"
She smiled and moved to Harry. He was standing there and glaring at her. This wont be good.
"Hello Harry" She smiled and pulled out her hand for him to shake. He didn't shake her hand just stood there looking at her awkwardly.
Estella raised her eyebrows and looked at us. We srugged and she looked back at Harry.
"Your not friendly" She pouted at Harry.
Harry laughed "I don't need new friends" He said calmly.
"Oh. Ok then." Estella smiled at him and sat on love seat next to Louis.
Well that was interesting. Harry's just being stubborn, after a while they'll get a long. I can feel that.

5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.