26 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 7)

Hello
This is a sad day to all Beliebers... Avalanna, Mrs Bieber, passed away this morning. She was our sweetheart and she meant a lot to Justin. It's really sad that she's gone at this young age..  The 1st of October all Beliebers will write her name on their wrist, take a picture and tweet it with the caption #RememberAvalannaDay . She was Justin's angel and she is the most strong and beautiful girl I've ever heard about. I love her with all my heart and it pains my heart that she's gone...<3 I hope you all will think about her and keep her and her family in your prayers tonight. I know she's in a better place now but she'll be missed. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nNbe8im4Sg
We will all love you forever.




Now here's the next chapter anyway:

CHAPTER 7 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
I closed my eyes while slowly leaning closer.
"Please don't do this to me"
Her breath tickled on my lips. With confusion I opened my eyes. Her face was crumbled in pain with the tears shining in her eyes. She took a step away from me and my heart dropped. 
"Please don't..."
With the sorrow written all over her face she stepped back. 
"(YN).. please.. what's going on?"
I reached out for her hand but she shook her head and turned around. My whole body buzzed in confusion and sadness from the rejection. 
"Tell me what's going on, you can trust me"
I grabbed her hand and twirled her around. A single tear was running down her cheek and she looked at the ground embarrassed. 
"Aye schh baby don't cry.. come her"
I cooed silently pulling her close to my body. I rocked back and forth while keeping her in a close embrace. She sobbed down in my shoulder and I held her closer if that was even possible. I kept whispering sweet words down in her hair while calming her down. 
"It's gonna be alright honey... shh don't worry.. it's all gonna be fine"
I kissed the top of her head before pulling away so I could look in her eyes. I held her in my out stretched arms.
"Don't cry ok? It hurts to see an angel cry"
My words made her smile a bit and I pulled her back in a hug. We stood there for a while, just without a word in each other's arms.
"Will you talk to me now?"
She nodded while pulling away. With a deep sight she took my hand and lead me to the edge of the boat. The sun had set now and it was pitch dark at the sea. Only a few lights from other boats made it possible to see the small boats moving the boat. 
"i'm just not ready yet.."
It was barely audible but her words sunk deep in to my soul. What I had frightened the most had just come true, I had gone too far too fast.. and now she probably never wanted to bring this anywhere...
"I'm sorry (YN).."
"Don't be Justin. It's my fault, I should have told you. I think you're the greatest guy ever and I really think that something could grow between us. But I just broke it off with Chris and I need time you know... I need to trust you more, learn to know you better.. If you understand.."
I nodded my head silently with my eyes over the sea. It took all my strength not to let the tears fall from my eyes. 
"Justin look at me"
Her voice was soft and I turned my head slowly to look at her. The color in her eyes was warm and she softly laid her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. On instinct I wrapped my arms around her waist. I bend down and rested my forehead on her's. While she spoke I held my eyes close.
"Let's get to know each other better Justin. I really want that"
Her breath tickled over my lips and I shivered. 
"Do you want that too?"
She whispered inching her face closer to mine
"I have never wanted anything more than to get to know you"
I choked out. My heart was racing with her pressed close to my body. I gulped as she moved her face a bit closer. Without warning her lips brushed softly over mine causing my knees to get weak.

"Justin.."
Her lips brushed over mine again and my a warmth spread through them. It rolled through my veins with the feeling of wanting more
"(YN)..."
My words shook from the feelings that were taking over my body. I couldn't control it, I had to kiss her. I opened my eyes to get locked with her's right in front of me. We were so close nothing could get between us. I tightened my arms around her and her arms sneaked further around my neck. She smiled slightly before closing her eyes. I took the change to press my lips against her's with my eyes closed. It was a soft, warm, fluttering feeling that flowed from her lips to mine. Spreading through my body was a heatwave it rushed all the way down to my toes. I smiled in to the kiss feeling her lips move with mine. Magic flew through me healing all my wounds just by her touch. After what felt like a second we broke away both gasping for air.I tugged a loose stray of hair behind her ear smiling in to her eyes with so much care.
"Will you give me a chance? Let's get to know each other? Not rush in to anything? Just flow with where ever this takes us?"
She bit her lips thinking over my words. I hugged her tighter to my body to let her know I'd do anything to treat her right

"Let's give us a shot"
I smiled widely pressing my lips to her's in a feather light kiss. When I pulled away she smiled up at me. 
"You're very beautiful, do you know that?"
She looked at the ground with a giggled, the red blush covering her sweet cheeks. I chuckled and we sat back down at the table. I called for the waiter who came out with our desserts:


"This looks so amazing"
(YN)'s eyes widened and I laughed at her excitement. We both digged in picking up our conversation about everything and nothing. Hours passed by and I didn't realize how late it was until i noticed (YN) shivering on the other side of the table
"Are you cold love?"
"Just a bit"
She answered with her teeth chattering. I chuckled and pushed my chair back. She got up too and I let her walk of the boat first. I jumped down on the path beside her. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes seeing goosebumps spreading over her skin. Without hesitation I cringed out of my jacket and tugged it closely around her shoulders.
"Here you go"
I held it tight around her shoulder with my own arm.
"Thank you"
She smiled up at me and we started our walk back to the hotel. When we finally got back to the hotel I saw (YN) stumble on her feet from exhaustion.
"Let me help you"
I held around her waist and she smiled thankfully. We made our way to her hotel room and she struggled to open the door. I helped her in sitting her down on her bed.
"Go to bed sweetheart"
I kissed her forehead lightly before turning around
"Justin.."
I turned around from her word and tilted my head
"Thank you for the lovely evening. I can't wait to spend more time with you"
She half smiled trying to keep her eyes open. I nodded with a slight chuckle and went out the door. I closed the door behind me with a big smile covering my face. I made my own back to my room. I fixed myself up to bed and covered my tired body in the covers. I smiled to myself before grabbing the phone from my nightstand. It had been over the top perfect tonight. (YN)'s kiss still trembled on my lips. The feelings lingered in my body but was blown dramatically away when I saw my phone.. this wasn't good at all..



So what had happened? comment! Sorry about the short chapter, but I don't feel like writing after what happened with Avalanna. And the dessert picture.. well you know what period does to you :P haha!
Anyway keep Avalanna in your thoughts kay? and request for more :)


6 comments:

  1. i've been crying all day long because of Avalanna. i know she's in a better place now, and i will forever love her and never forget this precious little Angel ♥ ♥ good chapter btw ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avalanna deserved so much better.. we already miss her very much..
    Amazing chapter luv!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. earth has lost a precious little fighter but heaven gained an angel ♥
    RIP Avalanna ♥ ( love the chapter though xx )

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg he should find out about Avalanna... but that would be depressing. May Avalanna rest in peace, we will forever miss Mrs.Bieber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avalanna will be remembered 4ever. Rememnber the day Justin brought her as the OLLG. She was a true angel she will be missed.
    I think he should find out about Avalanna but that would make the story really sad. ummmm Something happened to Selena or Pattie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah he should find out about Avalanna passing in the story and he could be really depressed..
    I know she's in a better place but it's sad that Beliebers lost a sister and Justin lost his wife :'( she was so strong!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.