12 Sept 2012

Never felt this way before (chapter 2)

Hi guys :)
Thank you for the amazing feedback, means a lot!
Oh and happy belated birthday Karina ;) hehe
I know the chapter was really short but I have a lot going on.. today has been... well quiet rough!
I've have the worst cramps in my neck which cause me vomiting-feels and headache all day long. Then a boy passed out in class today and I broke down with a hysteric stress sobbing thing.. it was awful! I was so out of mine, my heart is still racing when I see his head bumping down on the floor with his eyes turned around, it was frightening! Luckily I have some amazing friends and family that have been really supportive all day. Sorry for all my babbling, I just had to get it off my chest... Now off to the second chapter, I'm keeping it in Justin's point of view. :)

CHAPTER 2 OF NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE

The sun was shining once again. It was the third day of our week off and everything had been quiet amazing, or almost.. I hadn't seen (YN) since the day at the pool and it was nagging me badly. 
"What's up with you babe?"
Selena furrowed her eyebrows and sent me a suspicious and worried look. I sighted and looked down at my lap. We were sitting in the out area of the hotel's restaurant eating our breakfast, but honestly I didn't felt hungry at all. I pushed my plate of eggs away and locked my eyes with Selena.
"I don't know Sel, I just feel weird"
My elbows rested on the table and I covered my face in my hands in frustration. 
"I'm sorry Justin, maybe we should just go and rest at our room today"
I didn't respond, I felt so bad about lying to Selena, but I couldn't tell her that my mind kept circling around the stunning girl from the pool, that's not really something you tell your girlfriend. Suddenly a beautiful sound of a contagious giggle caught my ear. My head flew up and there she was looking like a bright angel. Her body was covered in feather light blue summer dress. Her hair was falling perfectly down her smooth shoulders making her cheeks look adorable. The whole room lit up by her lips pulled up in a smile matched with a her shining eyes. And there he was. The boyfriend. His arm was casually around her shoulder and he was laughing along with her. I would look so much better beside her. He was just average, no way he could treat her like the angel she sure was. Their laughter dried off when they entered the restaurant. It was like my brain cut off when she was near so I did it..
"(YN)!"
My yell raised through the restaurant and everyone turned quiet. I got up from my seat and waved my hands rapidly. (YN) and her boyfriend exchanged weird looks before walking towards our table.
"What are you doing?"
Selena hissed through her compressed teeth. She had gotten up beside me and her hand locked around my biceps, I ignored her. I couldn't focus on anything else than the angel walking across the restaurant directly to me. 
"Hello"
She greeted us awkwardly with a slight wave
"I thought you might want to join us for breakfast"
The words flew out from my mouth. A grin spread over her beautiful features and she looked for an approval from her boyfriend. He shrugged and she turned her attention to me. 
"Uhm sure. I'm (YN), I don't think we have met"
She held her slender hand out for Selena who shook it with a forced smile
"I'm Selena"
Her boyfriend introduced himself as Christopher, but told us we could call him Chris. I added two chairs to our little table and called the waiter over. 
"What do you want?"
I asked the two of them, only turning my gaze on (YN) though. There was something extremely mesmerizing about her. Her moves worked on me like magic, knotting me to her graceful expressions. 
"I'd like an omelet with bacon and an orange juice"
Her smile was genuine at the waiter which scribbled her order down. Christopher ordered the same and the waiter left our table. The table was a little square and we had a side each. Selena was to my right, Chris to my left and (YN) right in front of me.
"So what brings you guys here?"
Selena asked them friendly, she tried but I could feel she was annoyed with their present. It was kind of rude to invite them over without asking her but something about (YN) made me go crazy I had to know her!
"We are both very busy and really don't have much time together so now when we both had a week off we just needed to get away and spend some time together"
Chris spoke his hand grabbing (YN)'s on the table. He stroke his thumb lovingly over the back of her hand. My heart raced, why did this boy exist?
"Oh that sounds just like us, right Justin?"
Selena chirped in giving me a crooked smile. I answered with a big smile.
"Yes indeed. It's always nice to just get away and spend time together."
(YN)'s shining gaze locked with mine and the next words got stuck in my throat, she was beyond beautiful. She couldn't be real, no real life persons could be beautiful like that. 
"How long have you been here?"
Her sweet voice sung through my ears
"We actually arrived the day you spilled your water over me"
(YN) laughed and I joined in, her laugh was too much for me. It was like the harmonie of the lullaby you always fell asleep to as a kid. Selena eyed me weirdly and our laughter died out. It turned out they had also arrived that day and were staying a week, it must have been faith. I knew I was here with Selena but something was telling me to get to know (YN). The conversation went on between all of us and soon an hour had passed by. We had finished our dinner a long time ago and I could feel Selena getting impatient beside me. 
"It's been really nice but I think I'll head up to our room. Are you coming Justin?"
She got up and waited with her arms crossed under her chest. I chewed my lip nervously switching my gaze between her and (YN). I had no intention to leave at all, I just wanted to stay and talk with (YN).
"Actually we should head off too, we're going to the beach today"
(YN) got up and Chris followed her like a puppy.
"It was really nice getting to know you. We should hang out again"
I nodded at her words, I NEEDED to be with her again. She turned to Selena and gave her a small hug which Selena luckily returned with a smile. Then she turned to me. I opened my arms and she stepped in. Her small arms fitted perfectly around my waist and I hugged her tightly by her shoulders. Completely unaware of my doings I nuzzled my head in to the crook of her neck, but it didn't seemed like she minded at all. After a long hug, maybe too long, we broke away. Her smile met me and my own lips curled up in a wide grin.
"See you around"
"Sure thing"
She responded. While she turned around I extended a handshake with Chris. They walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. A big inner sight escaped me. I hated to see her with him. After getting to know her more I just knew I needed her in my life. I turned to Selena. Her eyes were stern and without a word she turned on her heel. She sped up walking out of the area. I almost had to run to catch up with her.
"Selena. What's wrong?"
She didn't answer, she just kept on walking to our room. I followed close behind trying to ask her what was going on but she didn't pa me any kind of attention. We arrived at the room and as I closed the door I tried again
"Sel.. babe.. tell me what's wrong?"
I grabbed her hands and faced her. Her eyes were glossy with angry tears.
"What's wrong? What the fuck do you think is wrong Justin!?"
Her voice was angry and a hell lot of sarcastic. 
"I don't know.. tell me and I'll make it up to you"
I begged her
"You were so god damn much in to (YN), I could have been shot and you wouldn't have noticed!"
A single tear rolled down her cheek and my heart sank. I felt so bad about making her feel like this, but the baddest part was it was true....





So what's going to happen? Is Justin breaking it off with Sel to follow his angel (YN)? or will he try to make it work with Sel? Request part 3 for more!
Sorry that is not that long, but as I told today has been rough...!
-Astrid xx

5 comments:

  1. Omg friken breath taking .... AMAZING HOPE U FEEL BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moreeee! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I hope you feel better! And I'll be praying for that guy :)
    This story is too amazing already and it's only the second chapter <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and that guy are getting better :) x

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.