4 Sept 2012

Preference: Beach

Hello :)
lol I laughed so hard at all the comments about typos, it was funny that you all made them :D
I made one yes, but fixed it after reading the comment. It's fine that you tell me, I want my work to be good, so criticism is all good.

I changed the idea a bit, but it still on the beach with a superman Justin ;)
Thank you for requesting, keep them coming!x
The list right now contains:
-Cheating
-Rape(He saves you)
-Cutting(He helps you)
-The one with J&S on a hotel where they meet you and your bf and Justin is really into you instead of Sel
-Like this Cinderella thing, can't explain it. But I saved the comment about it

What more do you want?

Here's the beach one:



outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57924739

Preference: Beach
The waves rolled over the sand with the monotone sound and I laid down on my towel with a smile.
"What a lovely day"
My friend, Jess, said as she laid down beside me.
"Indeed"
I answered her and closed my eyes soaking in the sun. The heat warmed up my skin and send a happy stream through my body. Jess got comfortable beside me and we must both have fallen asleep 'casue we were both woken up when a sudden burst of screaming rung over the beach.
"What the actual fuck!"
Jess sat up with an annoyed expression. I got up beside her and we looked around. About 25 meters away a huge crowd of teenage girls had gathered around someone or something.
"What could it be?"
I couldn't keep the suspicous from my voice.
"I don't care, let's go to the water"
Jess held her hand out to pull me up.
"I don't know, you know I have had some problems with cramps in my legs lately.."
"Oh come on it can't be that bad"
Jess resured me. I bit my lip but decided to follow her in to the water. The water brushed over my hot skin sending chills through my heated body
"It's nice!"
She laughed at my excitement and started swimming further out.
"Come on (YN)!"
She gestured for me to follow her. I hesitated for a second before letting loose and diving in to the waves. We got out on the deep water and started chasing around ducking each other under the water. All of a sudden a breaking pain shot through my legs.
"Jess! Cramp!"
My voice broke. I couldn't move my legs. I splashed my arms around to keep my head out of the water.
"(YN)! Keep moving!"
Jess' voice reached me but my head duck under. The pain in my legs were unbelivable. I didn't have controle over them at all. My face went under the water again and I swallowed a lot of water by accident. I fought my head up again choking out water
"HELP"
I yelped it out before I went under the water again. I tried fighting but my arms were getting tired.
"HELP ME"
Jess' voice rang, she was trying to get help. I grabbed out from her but only managed to pull her down under with me. I lost my grab at her. A strong big hand grabbed my arms but my mind went black before I could see who pulled me out from the water..

"(YN)!(YN)!(YN)! Please wake up! Please honey... please"
My eyes fluttered open to see Jess bending down over me, tears streaming down her cheeks.
"I..I..."
I tried to stutter out but my words were held in my a sudden cough. An arm pulled around my back and held me up while I puked streams of water down on the sand.
"It's alright, you need to get it all out"
The voice that spoke was deep and rescuring. I laid back down on the sand and closed my eyes for a second before focusing on my rescurer.
"You're okay?"
It was a boy. HIs eyes were deep brown looking at me with concern. His brown hair was dripping down on his face. HIs mouth were knot together in worry about me.
"I'm good"
I whispered out, he was beyond handsome. His chest and stomach was nicely toned and his biceps were flexing when he leaned over me. A smile came to his sweet lips and my head spun.
"I'm so glad to hear"
He got up and held out a hand for me to take. With power he dragged me to my feet. Before I could thank him, Jess crashed her arms around me squeezing me tight.
"OMG (YN)! I am so so so sorry. It's all my fault. We should never had gotten out that deep. I'm so sorry. Realy"
"hey hey babe. It's ok, it's none of your fault"
I ressured her while pulling out of her tight embrace.
"You saved me?"
I turned to the boy and he looked at his feet, a blush creeping over his cheeks
"Oh it was nothing really. I was out on my board and saw you needed help"
I pulled him in for a hug, taking him completely off guard.
"Thank you, you're my lifesaver"
He locked his arms around my waist and hugged me bsck
"No problem at all"
We broke away and I saw the huge crowd of teenage girls around us starring in awe.
"Uhm there's nothing to see here guys, I'm fine"
I looked awkwardly around. None of the girls had their eyes on me, they were all glued to the boy beside me.
"not to sound conceited, but they're here for me. They're my fans"
"Why do you have fans?"
I asked him with a curious smile.
"Well I'm tecnically a pop star.. Justin, Justin Bieber"
He held out his hand and I shook it gently
"Oh well I've heard about you, I'm (YN), nice to meet you"
His eyes glistered when I responded. Jess locked her arm with mine
"We should probably get going back to our towels anyway"
Jess pulled at my arm.
"Oh yeah. Well thank you again Justin, you saved me"
I was just about to turn around when Justin grabbed my wrist.
"(YN) uhm would you uhm maybe you know meet up with me later?"
His voice was silent so the girls crowding us wouldn't hear. I nodded shyly
"Great. Meet me at the start of the shore at 5.30"
A grin cracked his face. Without knowning why I quickly placed a kiss on his redning cheeks before walking away with Jess.

"Okay (YN).. You're ready?"
Jess and I were at the start of the shore. It was almost 5.30 and I was meeting up with Justin. I had put my cover up t-shirt and shorts over my bikini
"Yeah Jess. Chill, I'm just hanging out with him to thank him for saving my life you know?"
I chuckled as she shook her head frustrated
" You don't get it, do you?"
She asked franctically and I shook my head laughing
"He's like the biggest star on the planet, he's extremely attractive and sweet and he asked you out on a freaking date! What is there not to freak out about?"
I laughed at her sarcastic words before embracing her in a hug.
"Go home. I'll call you when I get home"
She retured my hug before walking away. I sat down on the sand drawing small circles with my finger.
"(YN)?"
A husky wellknown voice spoke behind me.
"Hi Justin"
I smiled at him towering over me. He offered me his hand and helped me up. I ook the chance to pull him in for a hug. He was still in his swimming trunks and a white tank top covering his upperbody. He hugged me back pressing my body to his, his scent was amazing
"Wanna go for a walk?"
I nodded and we started walking at the edge of the water. There was still a lot of people on the beach. Justin covered his eyes with a pair of sunglasses and set a cap on top of his beautiful messy hair
"Just to stay unknown"
He told me as I looked at his gesture. I giggled and we walked on in silence. After a few minutes Justin broke the silence with a question.
"What happened out in the water today?"
"Well I've had some problems with cramps in my legs. Jess got me to swim out on the deep and suddenly my legs just stopped working"
I answered with a shrug.
"Wow that doesn't sound good"
"Guess not. Why did you save me?"
I looked at Justin who eyes me chuckling
"Why not? You were drowning, I couldn't let that happen you know"
I smiled at him.
"Well you could, but that would have been rude"
Justin laughed at my rasing eyebrows and I smirked, he had an adorable laugh.
"Pretty rude I'd say"
He replied and I giggled lightly.
"You have a cute laugh (YN)"
I blushed at his statement causing a deep chuckle raising deep from his chest. We kept on walking and the conversation went on. He told me about his crazy life and listened interested to my boring one.
"Do you want to grab something to eat?"
"Yes please"
I agreed happily, I wanted to spend more time with Justin, he was extremely great to hang with. We walked up from the beach to the promenade filled with small cafes and shops.
"Anything in particular on the miss' mind?"
I shook my head laughing
"You can choose Mister"
I nudged his ribs and he laughed along with me. We went in to a nice little italian place where we were seated quickly
"Here you go"
The waiter handed us both a menu before leaving us to choose our meal. My eyes searched over the menu looking for something I'd like
"The bolognese sounds good"
Justin looked at me over his menu when I spoke. He nodded in agreement
"My favorite"
His smile widened at me and I smiled back, his smile was contagious. We decided on drinks and ordered when the waiter came back
"I'm really glad you agreed to come on this date with me (YN)"
Justin reached for my hands over the table. His thumbs stroke over the back of my hands and I smiled at him
"Of course. It was the best oppurtunity to get to know my lifesaver"
I winked and spotted Justin blushing. After some waiting we got our food and enjoyed a delicious meal.
"You're ready to go?"
I nodded as an answer and Justin called the waiter over.
"Wait a second, I just need to find my money"
I searched through my bag, where was it?
"No need to, I'll pay"
I protested but Justin just handed the waiter his card.
"Well thank you for the nice dinner then"
Justin smiled and we both got up from our seats. I walked towards the door and he joined my side. His hand rested casually on my lower back sending chills running through my entire body. We got outside and I shivered in the cold air.
"You're cold babe?"
Justin gave me a concerned look. I smiled at him with gritted teeth, I should have brought a cardigan
"Come here"
Justin opened his arms and I walked in for a tight hug. My head fitted perfectly under his chin and I breathed in his scent. His arms rubbed my back heating me up like the sun did earlier.
"Better?"
"much"
I replied and pulled out from his hug. Justin let his arm rest around my shoulder and we walked along the promenade.
"It's been one of the best nights in my life (YN). I can't remember the last time when I went out with a girl that was just generally in to me. Not into knowing the famous Justin, just a girl who listened to me. Justin. The normal Justin. You're so sweet, funny and so beautiful it's breathtaking..."
We has stopped our walk at the end of the shore on a little bridge. The sun was setting and Justin's voice was silently hanging in the air.
"Justin..."
I nudged him lightly lowering my head where a blush was scattering my face. He chuckled and brought me closer to his body.
"I just want to thank you (YN), you're amazing"
His arm tugged around my waist and our sides were pressed together. I turned around and grabbed both his hands. Our fingers laced together and I looked deep in his eyes
"Thank you too Justin. Thank you for saving me and bringing me on this amazing dinner. Thank you for all the lovely comments, I've never felt this appreciated it before. You're such a great guy and maybe we could hang out again sometime..."
I dragged my last word out nibbling nervously on my bottom lip. Justin's face cracked in to a smile
"I'd love that"
Before I could respond he leaned forward crashing his lips to mine. His lips were so soft but still forceful and caused me to lean a bit back.


I felt Justin's lips turn up in a smile still pressed to mine. His arm entwined around my waist bringing our bodies closer. My stomach was erupting in butterflies and I thought my head would raise from my body in excitement. After a bit we both pulled away resting our foreheads against each others.
"We need to hang out again"
I laughed at his words pecking his lips lightly.
"Thank you for tonight Justin, but I need to go home now. It's late and Jess is picking me up"
"Of course beautiful, give me a call okay?"
"Sure"
I smiled leaning in for one last loving kiss. His touch still tingled on my lips when I walked away in the last sun. It had been an incredible day and it was just the beginning of a perfect relationship between Justin and I..

THE END

Feedback? Ideas? x


 

6 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.