18 Sept 2012

Through Hate and Love: ch.6


Sorry for a short chapter, I am busy, I really am. Hope you understand.

Breakfast

We stepped out into a warm sunny weather. I smiled to myself as Zayn accidentally bumped his hips to mine. He looked at me with a smile on his face but then quickly turned away. We walked into Nando’s and took a table who was in the back. Louis sat between Niall and Zayn and I sat between Harry and Liam across the table. I was facing Zayn.
“This is my favorite place” Niall told us dreamy.
“We know that Niall” Louis rolled his eyes and I just chuckled.
The waitress with curly hair came to take our orders.
“Hello, wha- Wait, are you guys the ones I think you are?” She asked grinning at the boys.
“uh…” the boys stuttered.
“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna freak out or something. I just like your music” she smiled. “So can I take your orders?”
The boys nodded and we ordered the food.
”Ok, I’ll be back with your orders” She smiled one last time and walked away. I looked at Liam and saw him looking at  our waitress figure slowly fading away. I raised my eyebrows at him.
“Li?” I said teasingly. Louis, Zayn and Harry got in a conversation about cars as I understood and Niall was on his phone texting someone so no one can hear me.
“What?” He asked not taking away his gaze from now nowhere to be seen waitress.
“You got your ayes on Danielle” I waggled an eyebrow.
He looked at me confused “Who’s Danielle?”
“Our waitress. Her name was written on her uniform if you haven’t noticed” I smirked.
“Oh…uhm..” he blushed.
“So I am right!” I cheered. Guys looked at me.
“You are right on what? Louis asked.
I looked at Liam and he gave me ‘please don’t tell’ look. “Oh nothing. Forget it” I smiled at the boys. They nodded their heads and continued doing what they were doing.
“Hey, Stella, I forgot to tell you but your mom called me today” Louis said with a serious face.
My eyes were wide open now. I forgot to call my parents and even Jess. Non of them knows where I was.
“And what did she said?” I asked nervously.
“She asked if you were with me.”
“Uhh..” I stuttered, “and what you told her?”
“I told her that I don’t know where you are but I’ll try to contact you” He paused for a second before continuing “You need to call her, she’s worried.”
I sighed “I forgot to call her. I haven’t told anyone about me moving out” I smiled “thanks Lou, I appreciate you didn’t tell her where I was or my parents would come and take me back home”
He nodded. “but call them and explain everything. Today” He looked away and got into a conversation with the boys.
 I sighed. I’ll call them when we get back home. I turned my head and looked at Harry who hasn’t said a word now, he was just looking at the table and I guess he was deep in thoughts. I poked his shoulder.
“Yes?” he said.
“What’cha  thinking, Haz?” I said in my cheery voice.
“Nothing” he mumbled.
Ok then. “So…” I tried making a conversation “What’s your favorite sport?”
He looked at me. I have to admit, he has gorgeous emerald eyes and I feel I could be staring at them all day.
He cut my staring off by answering my question “I dunno.” He shrugged. “I Like golf” he said simply.
I just nod my head and looked at my plate with almost finished food.
“And what kind of sport are you into?”
I smiled for myself. Harry was finally NOT ignoring me.
“I like basketball, I used to play it with my younger brother back at home.” I said looking at him.
“That’s nice” he smiled.
From outside I just nod my head and continued eating my food when inside my body I was jumping from excitement. Maybe me and Harry could be friends. 
____
Comment for more

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.