1 Sept 2012

Preference: Marriage

Hello
Sorry for the late update, I have been very busy this week and now I'm sick with a mix of the flu and stress...
This is the marriage preference, the next will be a beach trip where Justin saves you :) it's also a request!
Now enjoy this. I found some pictures to help describing what I picture in my head :)

Different pictures so it's easier to imagine:

Justin looking like a sex god: http://uk.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2012
Nails: http://reflectionsnh.com/slide_side/images/mani_pedi.jpg
Outfit for anniversary: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57841609
Watch: http://men-watches-women-watches.blogspot.dk/2012/08/inexpensive-cool-watches-for-men.html
Justin at anniversary: http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/18/j
Engagement ring: http://www.vintageengagementringss.net/wp-content/u
Wedding rings: http://thebeautybridal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/
Wedding outfit: http://itthing.com/wp-content/uploads/strapless-wedding-gowns-1.jpg
Wedding venue: http://cdn0.aston-international.com/AIv1/imgs/Bali/Bali/Gallery/BeachWedding_Big.jpg
Justin's outfit: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UnHZfyOYACc/
Wedding bouquet: http://weddingflowerspictures.net/purple-wedding-bouquet.jpg





Preference: Marriage
I opened my eyes with a yawn. Turning around I was expecting to be greeted by my lovely boyfriend, but the space next to me was empty, he must have already woken up. I sat up in bed stretching my body after a long night's sleep. Justin and I had had quiet a long night ;) I got up and threw on a t-shirt of Justin's, nothing underneath. Scramble from the kitchen caught my attention and I tip toed downstairs. I peaked in through the door-frame to see Justin cursing over burning the himself on a pan. He was only in a pair of boxers and the fat from the bacon he was roasting had jumped on to him. I held in a giggled and walked as quiet at possible up behind him. I crept my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his back
"Good-morning babe"
I laid a soft kiss on his warm back and his muscles relaxed.
"You're not supposed to be down here, I wanted it to be a surprise."
He turned around with a pout cuddling me in to a close embrace. 
"Go up in bed!"
He pushed me away from him. I frowned and he pecked my nose with a chuckle.
"I'll be up in a second beautiful"
He winked and I quickly ran back upstairs jumping in to bed. I rested my back against the head-frame covering my legs with the duvet. After a few minutes of waiting Justin came walking in with a tray. 
"Happy 3 years anniversary babe"
He sat the tray down in front of me and crashed his lips to mine. I cupped his cheeks with my hands deepening the kiss. The butterflies that came every time he touched me came rushing through me like a autumn storm. 
"3 years"
I whispered as we pulled away. Justin smiled down at me and repeated
"3 years"
"Come on and sit. I can't eat this all by myself"
I patted the spot in the bed next to me and Justin chuckled. He sat down and we started eating the lovely breakfast my even lovelier boyfriend had made. After we finished Justin turned to me with a serious expression on his face.
"I'm sorry doll but I can't spent the day with you, I need to go to the studio"
I nodded sadly, that's how it was with his crazy life
"But hey! Don't be sad! Be ready at 7 and we'll go out for a fancy dinner, dress up"
He pressed a kiss on my lips before leaving to get ready. About 5 minutes later he came walking out from the bathroom looking like some sex god. I climbed over the covers and sat on knees on the edge of the bed. Justin walked over placing his arms around my waist. I snaked my arms up and around his neck pulling his flawless body close to mine
"Uhrrg, why do you have to be so sexy?"
I groaned causing Justin to spit a laugh.
"I'm just trying to live up to your standards"
He winked and my cheeks fluttered pink. Justin leaned down putting his plump lips on mine making me forget about the world around me. 
"I need to go, be ready at 7"
With that he let go of me and went out. I sat down on the bed with a sight, I had a whole day to kill. I wasn't supposed to work today since it was Saturday. After a bit of thinking I decided to be productive so I called up a friend and went to the gym. When I got home I took a long shower and started getting ready for the big night. I fixed my nails and gave myself a face mask. At 5 I started getting ready for my date. Curling my hair and applying a nice touch of make up I sang along with the radio station. At 6.20 I started roaming for my outfit and at 6.40 after seven different sets I had finally found my outfit. I sat down waiting excitedly for Justin to come home. I looked at the present I had brought him. It was a silver Rolex watch sparkling like diamonds in the sun. It would look so amazing around his manly wrist. Suddenly the door cracked open and I hid the box in my bag. I got up and turned around to see Justin walk in to the kitchen.
"Hey (YN). You look stunning"
His smile grew wide and he picked me up from the ground to spin me around. I rolled my head back in laughter and Justin placed me back on the ground. He leaned down and planted a lingering kiss on my lips.
"I'll just go in and change, be right back babe"
He jogged off and I smiled, how come I had been so lucky to get such a perfect boyfriend?
Minutes later he was back dressed like a true gentleman.
"You're ready Miss?"
He held out his hand with a smirk and I smiled at his twinkling eyes. We entwined our fingers and walked out the door hand in hand.
"Where are we going Justin?"
"Wait and see beautiful"
He kissed my cheek and another smile came to my face. It was always like this with Justin; he made me so indescribable happy, I couldn't keep the smile off my face when I was with him.  We got in the car and Justin drove off to an unknown place. He told me about his day in the studio and listened fully concentrated to what I had to tell about my day. After around 20 minutes of driving we pulled in and got out of the car. We were at the entrance of an arena. 
"What's going on Justin?"
He just laid his arm around my shoulder with a grin an lead me inside. I kept asking him questions, but he refused to answer. The arena was completely empty. Justin pulled me through the chairs up on the stage. 
"This is my favorite place in the world"
His words boomed out in the empty place. I was stunned by the huge place. I had dated Justin for three years but never had I been on stage with him.
"I love this place"
My voice was barely audible when I spoke. 
"My favorite place with my favorite person"
I smiled at Justin words and turned to face him. Before I knew it he slid down on one knee.
"(YN)... The last 3 years have been the best time of my life. You're my reason to live. You're the most beautiful, kind, smart, funny and so much more good words. I love you so much. You complete me. You are the music to my life. The background music I want to play all the time. I want to spend the rest of my life with this music. Will you be my music forever (YN)? Will you marry me?"
On the screen behind us were the words 'Marry me?' showing in a glittery writing. A slight tear rolled down my cheek and I bend down to Justin's level. 
"Yes.. yes... yes..."
I crashed my arms around his neck sobbing in to his chest. He pulled me a bit apart and slipped a beautiful ring over my finger.
"I love you Justin. I love you so so so much. I'll be your music forever and beyond"
Our lips met and Justin smiled in to the kiss, never had I thought I could be so happy in one moment..


The wedding day


"Are you ready sweetheart?"
In the mirror I saw my dad's face peak in. I smiled and nodded. He stepped in and closed the door behind him. His eyes were blank when he embraced me in a hug.
"My little girl"
His voice was mocked by his face pressed to my shoulder. I giggled pulling away.
"Don't cry dad"
I stroke the tears away from his cheeks and he chuckled.
"Sorry baby-girl, I just can't believe you're getting married. Look at you, you're shining"
My dad turned me and we both watched our reflections in the mirror. A little gray hair was showing at his temples and wrinkles were showing at his eyes. A proud smile covered his face and he was dressed in a nice suit. I looked at my own reflection. Admiring the beautiful work my stylist I tugged on my dad's arm.
"I love you dad"
He laid a soft kiss on my cheek
"I love you too (YN), now let's get you married"
We both grinned and exited the room.

With my arm closely tangled with my dad's we walked the small path from the big cottage down to the beach. We came to aisle and at the alter Justin was standing. His face raised and he flashed me a beautiful smile. Around us all family and friends stood up looking at me in awe. My dad smiled widely at me and we made our way down the aisle. He pecked my cheek and let me in to Justin's arms.
"You're so beautiful"
Justin whispered in my ear as he hugged me close to his body. I smiled brightly at him before we both turned to the priest. He nodded friendly when he started the ceremony. The whole time Justin was holding a tight hold of my hand. We finally got to the part I was dying for...
"Do you Justin Drew Bieber take (Your whole name) as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, for this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death tear you apart?"
The priest locked eyes with Justin and he answered with clear voice
"I do"
"Now (your whole name) do you take Justin Drew Bieber as you lawful husband, to have and to hold, for this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death tear you apart?"
The priest smiled at me and a bright smile cracked my face
"I do"
"I know pronounce you as husband and wife, can we get the rings?"
Justin was handed the ring and he slid it over my finger. I grabbed the other ring and placed it on Justin's hand.
"You may kiss your wife"
Justin held my waist and I laid my hands on his shoulders. We both leaned in and just before our lisp met he whispered.
"You're my music forever.."
and I answered
"and beyond"
With that our lips closed and I knew that I would never become any happier than I was in this moment. He was my husband forever and beyond and I loved him with every piece of my heart...

THE END



Hope you like it, feedback is needed!?

13 comments:

  1. You made a fail, you worte and i quote. *He was my wife forever and beyond* just thought i'd let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh... She didn't make a typo :P I think you read something wrong lol.

      Delete
    2. Umm no actually your the one who made a typo.....,just saying it's not WORTE....

      Delete
    3. I think everyone is making mistakes today because that person said 'worte' and you said 'your' instead of 'you're'. You're= you are. Your= a possession. I'm sorry, misspellings just bother me :/

      Delete
    4. You guys are funny :D everyone does mistakes

      Delete
    5. EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES. EVERYBODY HAS THOSE DAYS. EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT, WHAT OM TALKIN ABOUT. EVERYONE GETS THAT WAY, YEAH!
      NOBODY'S PERFECT, I GOTTA WORK IT...!!!!!!

      Delete
    6. Haha j just made a typo ^^^ *I'm** lol

      Delete
  2. She made a fail? Oh gosh, please stop! You did great baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe its amazing and cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was really cute

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.