19 Sept 2012

Astrid

Hello :)
I just wanted to tell you all a bit about myself.
My name is Astrid and i'm 15 years old. I live in Denmark in Europe.

I go to school and my favorite subject is English. I'm not really found of going to School but this is my last year. In School i am the head of the studentcouncil. Next year i'm goin to be an exchange student in the US.

In my sparetime i Dance hip hop twice a week and one time jazz. Also i go to the gym and run in the forest.

I started liking Justin in 2009 and have been by his side ever since. Also i love drake, Nicki minaj, Olly Murs, the Beatles, Elvis, Taylor swift, 1D, Demi Lovato, Frank Ocean and Many more.

I've been on this blog ALMOST from the beginning. I've wrote loads of different stories and right now i'm working on 'Never felt this Way before'

You Can always contact me through the comments on the blog or on my twitter TrueKennySwag :)
Also i have three facebook pages: Bieber i Danmark, i can't die before i meet Justin Bieber, Olly Murs Danmark.
This is me today with my new haircut :)
Much love Astrid xx


6 comments:

  1. n you post the story please :) and you are really pretty :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. post more of the story and I'll love u even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you Astrid, you're so beautiful, inside & out ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY CAN'T I LOOK LIKE YOU??? YOURE SOOO GORGEOUS!!! :)
    Btw, what state are you going to be moving to in the U.S.? I live in California :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you're too sweet.. I'm just normal but I'm SURE you're stunning!:*
      I don't know yet.. I'll of course tell you when I know but it's probably not going to be before next year <3

      Delete
  5. you know I love you...thanks again for letting me post that story in my facebook page much love! and one thing: can I add you in facebook! if i can DM me I will add U sweetie ! Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.